LCM at West Orange Stark

BattlinBear02

Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

You asked the question.... I answered. Better at what refrencing last years transfers not every one in history........ I just stated facts based on the task at hand.

Stop the press… LCM had a better year than WOS. Sun shines on a …. Every once in awhile! I do love the enthusiasm 

Just now, BigEnosBurdette said:

Stop the press… LCM had a better year than WOS. Sun shines on a …. Every once in awhile! I do love the enthusiasm 

You asked the question. You don't have to like my answer. It's no secret WOS are the kings of orange county football and whip lcm more times than not but it's a great challenge for lcm to compete against WOS. Why would that be taken off? 

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

You asked the question. You don't have to like my answer. It's no secret WOS are the kings of orange county football and whip lcm more times than not but it's a great challenge for lcm to compete against WOS. Why would that be taken off? 

I wasn’t the one say them off! That was some other person tired of the beatings. Wanna be good… play good teams… 

13 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You asked the question.... I answered. Better at what refrencing last years transfers not every one in history........ I just stated facts based on the task at hand.

LC-M went four rounds deep in '21 just like WOS

#facts

As far as the game on Friday I watched some of the highlights from Nederland and West Orange is stacked with speed as usual. If we play their game the Bears are in for a long night but if the Bears can control the ball and clock, I think it'll be similar to last year with both ball clubs duking it out until time expired. 

Payne has to establish the run with the zone read and get in a rhythm throwing the ball.

As far as the comments about taking them off the schedule and the lack of transfers I don't think that will change Hickman's mind at all. IMO

13 minutes ago, JackofAll said:

Payne has to establish the run with the zone read and get in a rhythm throwing the ball.

Ned got us ready for that now. Don't see that working to much. The battle in the trenches will determine this game. And the speed around them will win or loose it.

Also I've already edited too many post. It's a big rivalry game and I get that. But watch the

LANGUAGE!!!

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I have Wos friend that would probably take a loss to LCM for that firing. 

I know an LCM guy that thinks Peevey's overrated. And a BC guy that hates baseball. How does that change the game?

We don't need negative energy and people who don't believe. LCM gonna bring everybody to DRH next Friday just like PNG did last season. Because they believe. We need that same following and support for these kids. Pack the house WOS fans. Call everybody u know. This one could be another epic battle. 

WOS 112% 

8 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Ned got us ready for that now. Don't see that working to much. The battle in the trenches will determine this game. And the speed around them will win or loose it.

Also I've already edited too many post. It's a big rivalry game and I get that. But watch the

LANGUAGE!!!

My apologies for that 99!

I’m just saying it’s not a rivalry. Find another good team. Vidor took them off already. Just scrimmage them. Last year when our field wasn’t ready they would not even swap home and away from 1 year to another. We had to play at BC. Not signing off on kids,  All coaches gripe but why hold a kid back that does not want to play in your program. Scared to lose player to crosstown. Why should LCM be obligated to schedule them. Again play another good team. 

30 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

I’m just saying it’s not a rivalry. Find another good team. Vidor took them off already. Just scrimmage them. Last year when our field wasn’t ready they would not even swap home and away from 1 year to another. We had to play at BC. Not signing off on kids,  All coaches gripe but why hold a kid back that does not want to play in your program. Scared to lose player to crosstown. Why should LCM be obligated to schedule them. Again play another good team. 

I agree with you on scrimmaging only. However, the rivalry does exist. First kin folk are jawing talking back and forth just like we are doing on this thread. Then it is about the transfers, why I cannot figure that one out. Go to the school that fits your needs and good luck to you when you get there. Then, it is about winning, pride and bragging rights (Facts).