West Orange-Stark @ Nederland

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2023 at 12:00 AM

Much anticipated return to Bulldog Stadium. Last time the game wasn't over when the rain called it a final. But let's not dwell on that too much. Previous season has no bearing on this Week 1 match-up. And this game will only determine the result of this game. (Thanks to whoever said that before on the Nederland thread)

So lets kick it off with a poll. Who you got?

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Much anticipated return to Bulldog Stadium. Last time the game wasn't over when the LIGHTNING called it a final. But let's not dwell on that too much. Previous season has no bearing on this Week 1 match-up. And this game will only determine the result of this game. (Thanks to whoever said that before on the Nederland thread)

So lets kick it off with a poll. Who you got?

Fixed it for you…. :) 

Talked to a couple of officials that did the WB Nederland scrimmage They said they were 2 weak teams and would be lucky to win 2 games this year and that the Bulldog players played so dirty that they would probably get about 150 yards in penalties per game

Appears that WB and Big Ned is going to have 2 miserable seasons from what the officials said

So this here might be slightly off topic. I drove past Bulldog Stadium today and noticed the portable bleachers at the far end zone. That's apparently the new location for the band. Why? I just think it's dumb. The band is about the only enthusiasm Nederland has left for Friday nights.  It surely isn't coming from anywhere else. The band might get closer to end zone than the football team. Who ever came up with that idea must be a communist. That's my rant for the day. 

9 minutes ago, bmtbulldog said:

So this here might be slightly off topic. I drove past Bulldog Stadium today and noticed the portable bleachers at the far end zone. That's apparently the new location for the band. Why? I just think it's dumb. The band is about the only enthusiasm Nederland has left for Friday nights.  It surely isn't coming from anywhere else. The band might get closer to end zone than the football team. Who ever came up with that idea must be a communist. That's my rant for the day. 

They've been there since 2020 right? 

I think Png removed theirs when covid restrictions lifted. I guess Ned wants 'fans only' in the main stands for "atmosphere" purposes? With the barking and all?? 🤣

38 minutes ago, bmtbulldog said:

Not new that changed last year to provide more season tickets to Nederland fans

28 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They've been there since 2020 right? 

I think Png removed theirs when covid restrictions lifted. I guess Ned wants 'fans only' in the main stands for "atmosphere" purposes? With the barking and all?? 🤣

It was done in 2020 for Covid...changed in 21 and went back to the endzone for 2022