Png vs Pam

MhsTitans

Png vs Pam   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PNG
    • PA Memorial

9 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

😂😂 everytime Cherokee plays y’all should play that back.. 

and watch us lose lol. this song became a problem when we were 6a and westfield came to PA and had to deal with Jamaal Charles. we were blowing out westfield  and everyone started celebrating and this song started it ALL!!! Westfield came back, but PAM held on.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

and watch us lose lol. this song became a problem when we were 6a and westfield came to PA and had to deal with Jamaal Charles. we were blowing out westfield  and everyone started celebrating and this song started it ALL!!! Westfield came back, but PAM held on.

It’s a new era for PA I say play away! Lol 😂

On 8/3/2023 at 6:37 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

Have you seen the QB play?

NO i havent seen yalls qb play, but im sure yalls defense is legit. they embarrassed us last  year. i knew we had a loaded team last year and had me questioning everything i thought i knew about football after that whoopin. but the coaches got them turned around and all of a sudden we had a pretty good defense.

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

NO i havent seen yalls qb play, but im sure yalls defense is legit. they embarrassed us last  year. i knew we had a loaded team last year and had me questioning everything i thought i knew about football after that whoopin. but the coaches got them turned around and all of a sudden we had a pretty good defense.

Hell of a way to kickoff the season

wishing both teams luck and success 

(except this Friday)

"That will be a test for us. They have young kids just like we do that are unproven. We will see what happens on Friday night." — Port Arthur Memorial High School coach Brian Morgan

Port Arthur ISD

This is the hidden content, please

😁 Can't wait! 

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

I'm hoping they move kickoff to 8:00pm. Hope PAISD has enough water in stock. We've had visitor concessions run out

before. We're bringing 2 towns. PREPARE! 

Home field advantage 😁 B.Y.O.W. 

Yall warming up at our stadium or yall gonna use someone else's practice field to warm up before heading to our place?

(Ya know, because another school has done that in the past)😂

Just now, Cougtalk said:

So what are we calling this? The Bayou Bash? The Plantageddon? The battle of Rose Hill? Surely the 5AD1 district Champs versus the State Finalist needs a name. 

No name needed. Everyone knows what's up when them lights come on Friday Night. 

Looking to go up 4-1 in this non-rivalry. 

58 minutes ago, png9mon said:

If they would let us bring water into the stadium, I would bring 6 bottles.👍

i would start hydrating tomorrow. thats pretty much what im doing. Besides our vistor side don't have to worry about the sun beating u in the face like the home side. we should have changed that crap when they built the pressbox