It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only difference between Trump and Biden is that Biden gets low-information liberals to vote for him and Trump gets low-information conservatives to vote Trump. They’re both geriatric and corrupt. 

Didn’t you vote for Trump twice? 

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Didn’t you vote for Trump twice? 

Yes…. But I wouldn’t have made that choice if all of the low information conservatives hadn’t nominated him over 17 other better candidates.  

Why am I the only person surprised that he ran the economy into the ditch, got impeached twice, and is fighting to stay out of prison now…. But y’all put your hands over your heart, wipe a tear from your eye, and say “dagnabbit! He’s the best president we’ve ever had!”  Then y’all nominate him a third time just so the Dems can keep the White House. But you think everybody else is dumb. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes…. But I wouldn’t have made that choice if all of the low information conservatives hadn’t nominated him over 17 other better candidates.  

Why am I the only person surprised that he ran the economy into the ditch, got impeached twice, and is fighting to stay out of prison now…. But y’all put your hands over your heart, wipe a tear from your eye, and say “dagnabbit! He’s the best president we’ve ever had!”  Then y’all nominate him a third time just so the Dems can keep the White House. But you think everybody else is dumb. 

Yes but….😂🤣😂 Bless your little Heart.

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Still waiting for you to say something that’s actually true.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Still waiting for you to say something that’s actually true.

1. The economy was in much better shape when he came into office by every single measure. It was so bad that even an imbecile like Biden has been able to turn it around. 

2. Trump got impeached twice. That is something he’s the best at, I guess. Getting impeached. 

3. He’s in real legal trouble across the land. 

where’s the lie?

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

1. The economy was in much better shape when he came into office by every single measure. It was so bad that even an imbecile like Biden has been able to turn it around. 

2. Trump got impeached twice. That is something he’s the best at, I guess. Getting impeached. 

3. He’s in real legal trouble across the land. 

where’s the lie?

The economy wasn’t in better shape.  Obama had told us high unemployment was the new norm, remember that?

Trump came in and said no it’s not.

He’s in about as much legal trouble as biden is, lol.

You act like the bogus impeachments are actually valid, I guess the democrats can actually fool some folks.

Give it up, Trump was the best choice in 2020 and there is no disputing that, I’m sorry that you’re having such a hard time realizing that, but it’s true.

If it comes down to these two in 2024, it will be true again.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The economy wasn’t in better shape.  Obama had told us high unemployment was the new norm, remember that?

You act like the bogus impeachments are actually valid, I guess the democrats can actually fool some folks.

Give it up, Trump was the best choice in 2020 and there is no disputing that, I’m sorry that you’re having such a hard time realizing that, but it’s true.

The internet is forever unless your  Liberal Big Tech an remove conservative content. 

Of course Obama was too stupid to know how to bring back manufacturing jobs. 

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The internet is forever unless your  Liberal Big Tech an remove conservative content. 

Of course Obama was too stupid to know how to bring back manufacturing jobs. 

Smooth talking crappy President.

He had no clue because he had never created a job in his life.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump's policies were better.... the fact that he lost is proof positive that he wasn't the best choice as a presidential candidate.   The fact that we're about to put him out there again knowing that he got smoked last time, things have gotten better in practically every aspect of the economy, and there's been nothing but insurrections, indictments, investigations, and insults since the 2020 election points to one obvious fact... He's not the best choice for 2024.  You might as well pencil in "Ronald Reagan" on your ballot because the ghost of the Gipper has just as good of a chance at winning as Trump does.  Dick Cheney would have been the best president ever, he just couldn't get elected.  Trump is in that boat now, too.  

But if you'd rather waste your vote on a guy that can't win for "principal,"  nobody is stopping you.  Just don't poke yourself in the eye with that pencil when you're in the booth.  

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump's policies were better.... the fact that he lost is proof positive that he wasn't the best choice as a presidential candidate.   The fact that we're about to put him out there again knowing that he got smoked last time, things have gotten better in practically every aspect of the economy, and there's been nothing but insurrections, indictments, investigations, and insults since the 2020 election points to one obvious fact... He's not the best choice for 2024.  You might as well pencil in "Ronald Reagan" on your ballot because the ghost of the Gipper has just as good of a chance at winning as Trump does.  

But if you'd rather waste your vote on a guy that can't win for "principal,"  nobody is stopping you.  Just don't poke yourself in the eye with that pencil when you're in the booth.  

I haven't said who I was voting for other than if it comes down to these two, then it's a no-brainer.

As far as wasting a vote, you have already said you were prepared to waste yours if it comes down to these two.

22 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I haven't said who I was voting for other than if it comes down to these two, then it's a no-brainer.

As far as wasting a vote, you have already said you were prepared to waste yours if it comes down to these two.

The real waste is going to happen in the primaries.  If Trump gets nominated as the R candidate for a third time when we all know he's going to get his cheeks clapped in the general election, who's really stupid?  The people who vote for Dem candidates with bad policies that actually get elected or the people who vote for R candidates that have no shot at winning in November or 2024? 

Both are morons, if you're trying to figure out the answer.  

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The real waste is going to happen in the primaries.  If Trump gets nominated as the R candidate for a third time when we all know he's going to get his cheeks clapped in the general election, who's really stupid?  The people who vote for Dem candidates with bad policies that actually get elected or the people who vote for R candidates that have no shot at winning in November or 2024? 

Both are morons, if you're trying to figure out the answer.  

What's comical is you're talking about yourself.  You voted for Trump twice but want to talk down to others that did the same thing.

But somehow you're now smarter than us, lol.

Maybe you're catching on, we have a nation of morons, our problem isn't a candidate.  The same morons that can't make the best choice for the country show up every four years even after candidates move on.

15 hours ago, Reagan said:

IRS supervisory special agent Greg Shapley, and a second agent, Joe Ziegler.  These are the two whistle blowers so far.  So, which one are you talking about?

I’m talking about Gal Luft.  And it’s Chrome Dome Comer’s committee, not Little Jimmy Jordan.

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What's comical is you're talking about yourself.  You voted for Trump twice but want to talk down to others that did the same thing.

But somehow you're now smarter than us, lol.

Maybe you're catching on, we have a nation of morons, our problem isn't a candidate.  The same morons that can't make the best choice for the country show up every four years even after candidates move on.

I didn’t vote for Trump in the primaries… only in the general. It won’t happen again. 

No offense, but I’ve got too much integrity and dignity to stoop down and vote again for a man that in no way deserves to be President. He’s a foul person and proven to be a horrible president. 

“That’s the same thing as a vote for  Biden!” Yes, it is. And I’m fine with that as long as Trump doesn’t get elected. 

And I’m not alone. 

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t vote for Trump in the primaries… only in the general. It won’t happen again. 

No offense, but I’ve got too much integrity and dignity to stoop down and vote again for a man that in no way deserves to be President. He’s a foul person and proven to be a horrible president. 

“That’s the same thing as a vote for  Biden!” Yes, it is. And I’m fine with that as long as Trump doesn’t get elected. 

And I’m not alone. 

No, you're not, there are lots like you...and therein lies the problem.

A vote for biden = integrity???  🤣 

A hammer may be dropping after all.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley.

Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats." 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, but a vote for trump after all he’s done shows a complete lack of character on the voter’s part. 

But I’m sure there’s been a deficit your whole life. 

I do my best to read this stuff and not respond in the political forum, but you've pulled me in. If it's Trump vs Biden, are you saying that Trump is a worse person?  

11 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

I do my best to read this stuff and not respond in the political forum, but you've pulled me in. If it's Trump vs Biden, are you saying that Trump is a worse person?  

I think as a president it’s a tossup… if you ignore the performance of the economy-then Biden wins hands down. 

My personal feeling is that Biden is a better man than Trump in regards to honesty, Christian behaviors, and the way he treats friends and foes. 

But at the end of the day you have to look at electability. Is anybody going to argue that Dole was a better politician than Obama? Was Kerry a better politician than GWB? At the end of the day, it comes down to results and Biden sent Trump packing, and is poised to do so again.  

We all know the definition of insanity- it’s trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Yet here we are, about to nominate trump to take on the same guy who did him up three years ago and expecting a different outcome. 

17 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

It’s like this… you can look at impeachments and say “witch hunt!” You can look at 1/6 and say “but BLM riots!” You can look at rape charges and say “but Hunter Biden!” You can look at unemployment and a devastated stock market and say “but COVID!” You can look at the nonstop string of insults and say “but he’s sticking up for us!” You can look at his ignorance of the bureaucratic process and say “but he’s an outsider!” You can look at his corruption and say “so what? He donated his salary!” You can look at the fact that he lost both houses in 18 and then the presidency in 20 and yell “I bet they cheated!”

Or you can face facts and realize that your idol is actually a piece of crap. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think as a president it’s a tossup… if you ignore the performance of the economy-then Biden wins hands down. 

My personal feeling is that Biden is a better man than Trump in regards to honesty, Christian behaviors, and the way he treats friends and foes. 

But at the end of the day you have to look at electability. Is anybody going to argue that Dole was a better politician than Obama? Was Kerry a better politician than GWB? At the end of the day, it comes down to results and Biden sent Trump packing, and is poised to do so again.  

We all know the definition of insanity- it’s trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Yet here we are, about to nominate trump to take on the same guy who did him up three years ago and expecting a different outcome. 

Yeah, but we would have to also ignore the Keystone pipeline, the border mess, the immediate loss of energy independence, the poor handling of covid and the lockdowns, getting punked by putin, the horrific handling of the withdrawal of Afghanistan and our donating billions in equipment to the taliban.  I could write a book on what you would have to ignore.

Biden wins hands down if we ignore those.  We would also have to ignore that he's a walking talking gaffe.

As far as your assessment of bidens' honesty and Christian values, I have no words.

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😁😁😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Deep Breath 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

🤡🌎

I think we know whose Coke that was in the White House now!🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂