Trump charged.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You are lumped into the first and last paragraphs.  Welcome aboard.  This sham political witch-hunt will help the Dims further divide the country.  There will be no trial.

If this takes Trump off the table, then the democrats have to deal with DeSantis.

Once again, the liberals didn't think this through, lol.

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

What a sad (and completely predictable) day.... this is what happens when the masses nominate a badly flawed but popular candidate to be the leader of a political party. 

Karma is a B.  The bill always comes due, even if your supporters really, really think you should get a pass. 

The fact that he's leading in the polls for the republican nomination again shows that the "Great Unwashed" haven't learned a thing. 

I'm sure this will be the one.

Not Russian collusion, not him conspiring with Putin, not revealing his tax records, not inciting the riots on Jan 6.

Non of that worked but I'm sure we'll get him this time!  🤞🤞🤞

You snowflakes are hilarious.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If this takes Trump off the table, then the democrats have to deal with DeSantis.

What scares me is that those people who never cared about politics but suddenly showed up to uninformedly but a hat, fly a flag, and vote Trump will go back to their trailers and not vote because "Trump got screwed."

I've seen nothing to convince me that any Republican can win in 2024.

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

What scares me is that those people who never cared about politics but suddenly showed up to uninformedly but a hat, fly a flag, and vote Trump will go back to their trailers and not vote because "Trump got screwed."

You’ve seen biden and harris for two years now.  This should be plenty to scare the 💩out of every American.

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t think Biden can beat DeSantis.  I don’t think Trump can beat anyone.  This is literally going to come down to which idiots in which party prevail.  But in politics, we are an eternity away.  Who knows what changes between now and then. 

I would say they are thinking two moves ahead and intentionally bolstering trump to have him as their opponent.  But we all know that can’t possibly be true.  Your statement is the far more accurate obviously. 

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I would say they are thinking two moves ahead and intentionally bolstering trump to have him as their opponent.  But we all know that can’t possibly be true.  Your statement is the far more accurate obviously. 

That is a possibility, no doubt, but I’m pretty sure most would love to see him in the pokey, even if it costs them the election, it’s that bad, lol.

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think you are over counting that crowd.

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I never wear a hat, much less a red one.

I never fly a flag.

I have never lived in a trailer. 

I won't vote "because Trump got screwed".

I will vote against the left, because the left is an immoral, perverted, hate filled, lying, Godless, violent political group controlled by  enemies like Communist China, Russia, and George Soros, that want to seize complete control and destroy whatever remains of America. 

Clear enough for you, CB? 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's what scares you out of all of this?

17 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I never wear a hat, much less a red one.

I never fly a flag.

I have never lived in a trailer. 

I won't vote "because Trump got screwed".

I will vote against the left, because the left is an immoral, perverted, hate filled, lying, Godless, violent political group controlled by  enemies like Communist China, Russia, and George Soros, that want to seize complete control and destroy whatever remains of America. 

Clear enough for you, CB? 

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces. 

Edited 

13 hours ago, UT alum said:

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces.  - Edited 

This is an open forum to discuss “politics”. I singled out no one. You have violated the rules here by making it a PERSONAL ATTACK against me, and using profanity. 

6 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

This is an open forum to discuss “politics”. I singled out no one. You have violated the rules here by making it a PERSONAL ATTACK against me, and using profanity. 

Your generalization of the left was accurate. The fact some on the left can’t see that makes liberalism a disease. Everything the woke left touches turns to 💩! Just look what’s been done to this country the last 2 1/2 years. It just seems to be overlooked which is scary in it self. They are miserable people who will never be happy till they destroy America then they’ll be bitching that they have nothing left to destroy. 

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces. - Edited

Your party embraces the killing of the unborn, up to delivery, they want men to be allowed in girl’s bathrooms, they want elementary school kids to be exposed to graphic sex education topics, I could go on and on.

Don’t act surprised when your party get labeled based on their actions.

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces. Edited

Keep killing those babies

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces.  Edited

I'm glad you take offense. You should be ashamed of your affiliation. But don't pretend not to be apart of the whole Democratic mess. Then turn around and refer to the MAGA wing of the Republican Party as authoritarianism.

Btw... Try to keep it clean. No one wants to see your marry-go-round.