Trump charged.

10 hours ago, UT alum said:

What are you calling the left, Bub?  I’m a liberal and I take extreme offense at being referred to as immoral, perverted, hate filled, or a liar. That depiction in itself encapsulates the hate and authoritarianism that the MAGA wing of the Republican Party embraces. You can kiss my🎠.  That’s the closest emogee I could find of an ass.

You’re not wrong… but they get mad when they are all lumped in as “deplorables.”

Those on the far right (like the one who just labeled you) don’t realize that they are no different than the vagina hat wearing liberals screaming in conservative faces. They’re exactly the same. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re not wrong… but they get mad when they are all lumped in as “deplorables.”

Those on the far right (like the one who just labeled you) don’t realize that they are no different than the vagina hat wearing liberals screaming in conservative faces. They’re exactly the same. 

A lot different for you to call me deplorable than it is for a presidential candidate. I’m sure you won’t see the huge difference. 

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Somewhere between 6k and 10k insults, depending on how easily one is offended. 

First, let me pull a lefty and question the source. Oh yeah, The Communist Times. 
Now, let me reiterate that this is what I like about Trump. He comes after everybody. One would think you would have remembered that by now, but here we are. He also wasn’t afraid of anyone, and I mean XI and Putin, the Saudis, the ayatollah, Un…. None of them. Biden can’t even pronounce Putin….. literally. Tired of having this stale discussion with you but you can’t seem to learn. 

These 💩 charges are so serious they want have a hearing till December which means it will spill into the primaries and up coming election. Nothing but the weaponization of our Justice system to go after a political opponent which has been going on since he came down the escalator to announce his presidency in 2016. Total BS.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm glad you take offense. You should be ashamed of your affiliation. But don't pretend not to be apart of the whole Democratic mess. Then turn around and refer to the MAGA wing of the Republican Party as authoritarianism.

Btw... Try to keep it clean. No one wants to see your marry-go-round.

Agree - I edited the reponse and quotes. 

43 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Redhatters are handing 2024 to Team D on a silver platter, then will spend 4 more years blaming everyone else for their own stupid actions and decisions

Truly the most clueless fan base out there… 

But liberals, WHO ARE VOTED IN, are putting policies in place that are destroying this country.  Not just federal but state and county.

11 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

But liberals, WHO ARE VOTED IN, are putting policies in place that are destroying this country.  Not just federal but state and county.

And the braindeads, such as DonTheCon, play along like everything is just fine.  They are as as clueless as THEIR potus.  Braindeads following braindead.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

These 💩 charges are so serious they want have a hearing till December which means it will spill into the primaries and up coming election. Nothing but the weaponization of our Justice system to go after a political opponent which has been going on since he came down the escalator to announce his presidency in 2016. Total BS.

Trump has the right to a speedy trial. Since criminals are not being charged in NYC, one would think that this would not be a problem. Like you said, this is not about Justice, it’s about keeping Trump as a side show to the election. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

And the braindeads, such as DonTheCon, play along like everything is just fine.  They are as as clueless as THEIR potus.  Braindeads following braindead.

Now where did I say everything was fine?

Stop coping and crying. You suckers have turned into the same snowflakes you used to make fun of 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Right.... so with the country on the line, the republicans are going to nominate a guy that can't win the election.  The Dems are to blame for destroying the country, but the Republicans are even more to blame for not putting forth a candidate who could win the election in 2020 and it looks like 2024, either.  

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Right.... so with the country on the line, the republicans are going to nominate a guy that can't win the election.  The Dems are to blame for destroying the country, but the Republicans are even more to blame for not putting forth a candidate who could win the election in 2020 and it looks like 2024, either.  

Well obviously dims and demoncrats held the redhatters at gunpoint to vote for conman Trump.

Zero accountability or awareness with this fan(atic) club.. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hmmmm so it’s conservatives fault for the policies that liberals put in place……CLASSIC

how bout dims nominate someone that has some sense.