Trump charged.

Y’all amaze me. Trump got throttled by the worst nominee ever (Biden), then literally tried to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power by yelling “he CHEATED!” like a six year who just lost a game of Monopoly to his big brother. 

Trump has not done a single thing except alienate potential voters for about 6 years now. This isn’t somehow going to get him re-elected. All 81 million people who voted against him are celebrating tonight, and half of the ones who did vote trump are like “why are we still entertaining this clown? He’s in-electable.”

and then you have the Trumpers, who didn’t even believe this day would come. Just wait. Georgia’s election interference will be his next indictment. 

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all amaze me. Trump got throttled by the worst nominee ever (Biden), then literally tried to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power by yelling “he CHEATED!” like a six year who just lost a game of Monopoly to his big brother. 

Trump has not done a single thing except alienate potential voters for about 6 years now. This isn’t somehow going to get him re-elected. All 81 million people who voted against him are celebrating tonight, and half of the ones who did vote trump are like “why are we still entertaining this clown? He’s in-electable.”

and then you have the Trumpers, who didn’t even believe this day would come. Just wait. Georgia’s election interference will be his next indictment. 

Two things you are missing here. 

1) Even the Dims are abandoning Biden, since he has wrecked the nation, and

2) Never underestimate the power of martyrdom. The people are seeing the Dim/Soros controlled USA turn into a Banana Republic.   

The dynamics will be much different this time around. 100%. 

36 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

2) Never underestimate the power of martyrdom. The people are seeing the Dim/Soros controlled USA turn into a Banana Republic.   

Correct on what you said.

There is a line you do not cross.  And the demons just crossed it!  

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sure am glad dims have never claimed they were cheated….really? How many things has Trump been accused of and nothing ever stuck. Good lawyers? Really? How come you can’t see the forest for the trees? This is another in a long list of made up accusations from the left. Unbelievable how you cannot see it, especially against a man you voted for twice.

Like I have said before, you’re like the man who is watching his son performing in a marching band. Your son is the only one out of step in the hundred piece band and you exclaim “Look, there is 99 people out of step.”

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Sure am glad dims have never claimed they were cheated….really? How many things has Trump been accused of and nothing ever stuck. Good lawyers? Really? How come you can’t see the forest for the trees? This is another in a long list of made up accusations from the left. Unbelievable how you cannot see it, especially against a man you voted for twice.

Like I have said before, you’re like the man who is watching his son performing in a marching band. Your son is the only one out of step in the hundred piece band and you exclaim “Look, there is 99 people out of step.”

Look at little Johnny Go! He gets that rhythm from his Daddy! Can’t believe everyone else is out of step! 😂🤣

6 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

So, the voters weren’t even mad enough to let the Rs have Congress back in 2022, but now they’re mad-mad?

I remember the crowds at Trump’s rallies all chanting “Lock her up! Lock her up!” But who’s getting locked up? The irony is DELICIOUS. 

I remember telling all of y’all that trump would spend the rest of his life and fortune in courtrooms, but nobody believed me.  I can’t remember which one of y’all argued that he’d never be arrested. Welp, it looks like it’s coming true, doesn’t it?

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So, the voters weren’t even mad enough to let the Rs have Congress back in 2022, but now they’re mad-mad?

I remember the crowds at Trump’s rallies all chanting “Lock her up! Lock her up!” But who’s getting locked up? The irony is DELICIOUS. 

I remember telling all of y’all that trump would spend the rest of his life and fortune in courtrooms, but nobody believed me.  I can’t remember which one of y’all argued that he’d never be arrested. Welp, it looks like it’s coming true, doesn’t it?

You poor Blind Fool. Bless your little Heart. Smh

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Donald Trump- raided, indicted 
Roger Stone- raided, arrested
Steve Bannon- arrested
Peter Navarro- arrested
Rudy Giuliani- raided

The Clintons- walk free
Hunter Biden- walks free
Epstein’s clients- walk free
DC insider traders- walk free

I think I see a pattern. 

Who said that part about a right to trial to prove innocence….Pelosi? Of course she has it bas awkwards. The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt. Don’t surprise me really. 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the mentality of the thin-skinned idiots we have in this country, several of which post on here.

From the article:

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., released a statement Thursday night commenting on the indictment of former President Trump – a statement that has raised eyebrows due to its blatant inaccuracy on the rule of law in the United States.

"The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law," Pelosi wrote. "No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence. Hopefully, the former President will peacefully respect the system, which grants him that right."

Many have been quick to zero in on Pelosi's claim that Trump has the right to a trial "to prove innocence." 

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the mentality of the thin-skinned idiots we have in this country, several of which post on here.

From the article:

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., released a statement Thursday night commenting on the indictment of former President Trump – a statement that has raised eyebrows due to its blatant inaccuracy on the rule of law in the United States.

"The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law," Pelosi wrote. "No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence. Hopefully, the former President will peacefully respect the system, which grants him that right."

Many have been quick to zero in on Pelosi's claim that Trump has the right to a trial "to prove innocence." 

Yep

The left would rather rule the rubble of communism than share in the prosperity of freedom. 

Let the re-election begin.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If somebody railroaded you like Trump has been, you’d be the first to cry about your rights being violated. This is all bs and you know it. That’s the killing part. Sitting up on your little perch screaming “I told you so”. You’re never about Justice. Trump’s rights being violated will have a trickle down effect to you and me. I hope I never have to say, “I told you so”.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

How’s our country looking? Remove trump from your brain and Answer that 1st. (trump is just a man he ll come and go just like all presidents)

this is laughable…..everything they’ve tried to stick on trump and this is what it is.  
This is laughable givin the state of New York’s violent crime.

you must be a fan of soros.

do I need to shake your hand give you a pat on the butt….the fact that your smiling in your glory of being right is very telling.

I saw this coming before he got elected because trump didn’t toe the line for either party.  Hell he admitted he uses all the loopholes/money like the rest of the corrupt leaders….he was just ballsy enough to tell everyone. And that right there scared all of them.

Hows the trajectory of the country look?

try answering the question without the trumptard crap cause I’m not one….didn’t vote for him in the primaries. 

Just now, baddog said:

If somebody railroaded you like Trump has been, you’d be the first to cry about your rights being violated. This is all bs and you know it. That’s the killing part. Sitting up on your little perch screaming “I told you so”. You’re never about Justice. Trump’s rights being violated will have a trickle down effect to you and me. I hope I never have to say, “I told you so”.

The thing is this.... for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.  That's pretty much a universal law across the universe.  Trump went around doing crappy stuff to everybody, but his supporters cheered him on.  The Karma train has finally made its way back around and his supporters can't see a correlation between the way that he treated everybody and what's happening to him now.  

Y'all spend all day talking about the "Biden Crime Family" and "Killary" and "election fraud" without a single shred of evidence, but now you want to cry when your guy is facing the music for things he actually did. 

Y'all whining like little girls with skinned knees.  

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

How’s our country looking? Remove trump from your brain and Answer that 1st. (trump is just a man he ll come and go just like all presidents)

this is laughable…..everything they’ve tried to stick on trump and this is what it is.  
This is laughable givin the state of New York’s violent crime.

you must be a fan of soros.

do I need to shake your hand give you a pat on the butt….the fact that your smiling in your glory of being right is very telling.

I saw this coming before he got elected because trump didn’t toe the line for either party.  Hell he admitted he uses all the loopholes/money like the rest of the corrupt leaders….he was just ballsy enough to tell everyone. And that right there scared all of them.

Hows the trajectory of the country look?

try answering the question without the trumptard crap cause I’m not one….didn’t vote for him in the primaries. 

Actually?  

Everybody who wants a job has one.  Prices are up, but everybody has gotten raises except for people on fixed incomes, and the Rs are the ones holding that up.  I know three people who have bought homes in the last two weeks.  The car dealerships are stocked up again.  There aren't any grocery shortages or lockdowns.  We aren't in any wars.  There haven't been any riots since 1/6.  

We're going to elect a democrat president in 2024 because all the Rs have to offer is Trump and a promise of more dysfunction.