Mar-a-Lago Ring a Bell?

baddog

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

This from the defender of a misogynistic lying tax cheat?

Show me where I defend his actions, I can't stand the guy.

He was, without a doubt the best choice when left to choose between Hillary and the current President, there is no doubt about that.

Tax cheat?  Didn't the democrats go through his taxes and find nothing?

Political leanings are fine in a debate but at least try and be honest and state truths.

On 1/22/2023 at 5:27 PM, UT alum said:

Tax cuts that gave pennies to the workers, thousand dollar bills to the 1%.  Tariffs that did nothing more than take the tax cuts to middle class and use them to pay the increases. Was China hurt by tariffs? No.  Border policy was a waste and did nothing more than make the nation hyper-xenophobic. Failure to adopt policies to mitigate Covid-19 spread was disgraceful. Announcing infrastructure plans almost monthly and failing to ever be deliver was clownish. Environmental policies were most environmentally destructive ever.

As for documents, Biden’s offense is equal to jaywalking. Trump’s equal to DUI. 

It’s Official: Trump’s Tax Cuts Paid for Themselves!  They also, just like under Reagan, spurred great economic growth.  Capitalism works every time it is tried!  

This is the hidden content, please

It really is amazing how easy it is for these commie-libs to lie.  Everyone can see there is a two tier justice system.  The was JoeBama's illegal documents are being handled is the same way they handled Hillarious Clintonista's illegal server and her destroying 33,000 documents.  But -- neither of their home's were raided!  

43 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Ex-Clinton adviser says Biden's classified files debacle will 'knock him out of the 2024 race' for the White House because there could be documents about son Hunter's 'big Ukraine bribery scandal!  

D's won't nominate him anyway... good riddance

#Michelle obama 2024, I would love to see the meltdown from the right