Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I think Tim the tool man Taylor could do much better than Pelosi. What a sot she is. 

TrumpTards always hating on Pelosi, who has been supremely successful in keeping her party in line for decades.

Meanwhile, GOP is a 24/7 circus with the latest act being the TrumpTards holding the entire platform hostage.

More rationalizing. More cope. No wonder TrumpTards got BTFO by sleepy Joe in the general and midterms.

All part of the 2024 master plan 🙄

21 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

interesting take. Why do you think trump is pressuring for McCarthy to get nominated then?

I have no idea but we’ll find out at some point. McCarthy is just what I said above. He has no business being in that position. 

Sometimes his endorsements are head scratchers. Guess you can’t get them all right. No telling what he’s being fed in his inner circle about McCarthy.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

TrumpTards always hating on Pelosi, who has been supremely successful in keeping her party in line for decades.

Meanwhile, GOP is a 24/7 circus with the latest act being the TrumpTards holding the entire platform hostage.

More rationalizing. More cope. No wonder TrumpTards got BTFO by sleepy Joe in the general and midterms.

Supremely successful? Very successful on popping the cork. My god , you support Pelosi? Wtf dude?

I recognized the problem a while back.  Our government functions in this manner.  One party gets the slimmest of possible majorities and then uses their "power" to force THEIR version of politics on everybody else.   Reform the entire Healthcare system without a single crossover vote?  We got the votes.  Tax cuts without a single Democratic vote?  Sure.... we got the votes.  It's all about forcing the masses to take what you have the "flex" to do.  It's Manchin holding out for the Dems to sweeten the pot enough so he could sell the rest of us out.  It's Rand Paul screwing us all on not playing ball on "Repeal and Replace."  I heard somebody a while back celebrating Republican victories (in 2016, I'm pretty sure) and their point was "good!  Now go to washington and don't give and inch on ANYTHING." I can remember thinking "what a stupid son of a _______."  The entire purpose of representative government is get together with people with whom we don't agree and finding compromises that we can all live with. 

As I read through these posts it's nothing but more of the "we've got a tiebreaker in the Senate!  That's a mandate to fundamentally change EVERYTHING about our way of life and we don't care what anybody across the aisle has to say." I guess the big difference about this week is that the Rs are doing it to each other, now... and I don't see the Dems doing it to each other very often.  Did you see the Squad rfightingl this week to elect the most radical person in the whole caucus?  Because that's pretty much what those jerks that are withholding are doing.... "McCarthy isn't radical enough for us... he's a MODERATE."  Right.   

I think that our form of government is probably broken and the only solution will violent.  There won't be pitched battle lines (North vs South, for example), it's going to truly be neighborhood vs neighborhood across the country.  It's all just too acrimonious to last, IMO. 

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Explain TrumpTard to me.  Are you saying all Trump supporters are retarded?  Are you making fun of retarded folks?  I don’t understand the demeaning term to real folks being used if you really want to debate.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Failing to pick a leader in 2 days is not embarrassing. Spiking inflation to a 40 year high is embarrassing. Opening the border is embarrassing. Fleeing Afghanistan is embarrassing. Forcing (non-working) vaccines on people is embarrassing. Take your time, GOP.

Don't forget running on fixing those things and not being able to do step 1 (chose a speaker) is embarrassing... it's cool though only the circus 🎪 clowns 🤡  thought R's winning the house was going to change anything! My God, you'd thought they would have did all the negotiations behind the scenes and not look like full blown idiots in front of the world... like 80% of the base... ppl thought the D's were bad, Republicans saying hold my beer! Day 3 of the clown show continues. Bet you sitting front row huh

Only a buffoon would be OK with what's going on.. all these folks talking bad about Mccarthy going to end up voting for him... lol hypocrites 

Yeah it's embarrassing 

9 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Don't forget running on fixing those things and not being able to do step 1 (chose a speaker) is embarrassing... it's cool though only the circus 🎪 clowns 🤡  thought R's winning the house was going to change anything! My God, you'd thought they would have did all the negotiations behind the scenes and not look like full blown idiots like 80% of the base... ppl thought the D's were bad, Republicans saying hold my beer! Day 3 of the clown show continues.

Only a buffoon would be OK with what's going on.. all these folks talking baf about Mccarthy going to end up voting for him... lol hypocrites 

Yeah it's embarrassing 

I hope it takes 3 months to pick the right Speaker. Hey maybe Manchin will get a vote. 😂 Your clueless….shew fly.

Look at what’s happening to Kevin McCarthy.

This is EXACTLY what happens when votes ACTUALLY COUNT!

The Crapbag DOESN’T get elected.

Imagine the country if OUR votes counted.

21 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I hope it takes 3 months to pick the right Speaker. Hey maybe Manchin will get a vote. 😂 Your clueless….shew fly.

Yeah you got front row seats... knew it

33 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

So the crapbag doesn't get elected today cause the votes count, but he'll get elected tomorrow or Monday? LMAO and I'm clueless lol

This dude will be elected 

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So the crapbag doesn't get elected today cause the votes count, but he'll get elected tomorrow or Monday? LMAO and I'm clueless lol

You have no idea what I am referring to, Go work on figuring out the Manchin scenario. 😂

5 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Has it ever crossed your little mind that the constituents of these politicians have told them that if they vote for McCarthy then they are done when it comes reelection time for them. Imagine that…democracy working in real time in front our eyes. 

10 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You have no idea what I am referring to, Go work on figuring out the Manchin scenario. 😂

You have no clue, been talking months about the R's saving America... these folks don't want the job LMAO

Day 3 fail from the R's

Hopefully your right about it taking 3 months to elect a speaker epic beat down awaits 2024

2 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You have no clue, been talking months about the R's saving America... these folks don't want the job LMAO

Day 2 fail from the R's

Hopefully your right about it taking 3 months to elect a speaker epic beat down awaits 2024

Now you’re just making💩 up out of thin air. Good Grief.

Go clean the dishes for your wife. I am sure she worked hard today. 

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Has it ever crossed your little mind that the constituents of these politicians have told them that if they vote for McCarthy then they are done when it comes reelection time for them. Imagine that…democracy working in real time in front our eyes. 

Do you have any debate without TRYING to belittle who your talking to....? I promise you everything YOU own you ain't man enough to spout that BS to my face... now, if you can stay on topic and stop trying to defend the trash party were watching... embarrassing 

11 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Do you have any debate without TRYING to belittle who you’re talking to....? I promise you everything YOU own you ain't man enough to spout that BS to my face... now, if you can stay on topic and stop trying to defend the trash party were watching... embarrassing 

I see you like dish it out but can’t take it when it’s dished back. I see a nerve must have been hit. Lol. Maybe you ought to actually try to debate an not be so belittling yourself. 

I promise you there’s plenty of Man on this end. I’d gladly say it to your face with a Smile. 😘