Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

6 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

She's at work, I'm off today... do whatever I want today and I chose to laugh at clowns on here 

So she’s at work to support your richness you were talking about earlier? 😂😂 

Since you avoided answering LumFan question about being energy independent saying he just wanted to live in the past, can you tell us how not being energy independent is good for the country and the economy?

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

R's if they had elected someone already= see libs this is how you hit the ground running and get things done!

R's now= see dumb libs this is how you debate and govern! 

Now you’re just making 💩 up out of thin air. 😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂

Just now, Unwoke said:

Since you avoided answering LumFan question about being energy independent saying he just wanted to live in the past, can you tell us how not being energy independent is good for the country and the economy?

When did I say it wasn't good? Can you find that quote for me?

I said keep living in the past, which obviously you are as well

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

When did I speak on richness? Find that quote also.. straight up liar

5th round has started - 

McCarthy is nominated again by Rep. Warren Davidson of Ohio

"We're on the precipice of such a destructive argument today. I plead with all, all of my Republican colleagues: let cooler, more rational heads prevail. Let us unite as Republicans to elect the next speaker of the House," 

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You seem to be a Professional Knee Bender so I’ll leave that to you. I could care less who Trump backs, McCarthy is not the right person imo. Matter of fact Trump backing McCarthy may have just cost him in the primaries with Desantis. It makes zero sense to me why he would back McCarthy. I understand keeping your enemies close but that’s too high of a position to keep an enemy close imo. Everything I’ve read Desantis is running in 24. 

Your TDS is flaring up again. 😂

What do you mean it makes zero sense on why trump would back McCarthy?

Use your brain for once.. maybe, just maybe.. trump is part of the uniparty you continue to (rightfully) rail against..

TrumpTards are in shambles today.. well, it’s been everyday but even more so today.

Just now, DonTheCon2024 said:

What do you mean it makes zero sense on why trump would back McCarthy?

Use your brain for once.. maybe, just maybe.. trump is part of the uniparty you continue to (rightfully) rail against..

TrumpTards are in shambles today.. well, it’s been everyday but even more so today.

Dude you have no inside information on any of the decisions that are being made. It’s all pure speculation. 

So go take your Trump medicine before you hyperventilate.