Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

"It's now time for all of our GREAT Republican House Members to VOTE FOR KEVIN," Trump wrote in a post to his Truth Social platform. 

After a day marked by chaos on the House floor, Trump urged Republicans not to "TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT."

4 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

"It's now time for all of our GREAT Republican House Members to VOTE FOR KEVIN," Trump wrote in a post to his Truth Social platform. 

After a day marked by chaos on the House floor, Trump urged Republicans not to "TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT."

Lol omg what a trainwreck. 

Alright SETX Trumptards. Is Gym Jordan the guy, or will you bend the knee and support Kevin as your lord and savior DJT instructed you 

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I know exactly what I’m talking about, what I stated was all fact and you truly had no idea what I was referring to.

Stop living in the past of being ENERGY INDEPENDENT?! That has to be the STUPIDEST response to a post I have EVER seen on this political forum. That just means he’s too ignorant to come back with a rebuttal to being ENERGY INDEPENDENT. I see the trolls have really upped their game in 2023!😂 They haven’t a clue as to what has been done to this country in the last 2 years and obviously don’t give a crap. From here on out we’ll just call them the America Last Trolls. 

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Stop living in the past of being ENERGY INDEPENDENT?! That has to be the STUPIDEST response to a post I have EVER seen on this political forum. That just means he’s too ignorant to come back with a rebuttal to being ENERGY INDEPENDENT. I see the trolls have really upped their game in 2023!😂 They haven’t a clue as to what has been done to this country in the last 2 years and obviously don’t give a crap. From here on out we’ll just call them the America Last Trolls. 

I really don't think he even knew what I was talking about, sad.

7 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Unwoke and Lumtraitorfan

Are you bending the knee or not? Trump said SUPPORT KEVIN. 

You seem to be a Professional Knee Bender so I’ll leave that to you. I could care less who Trump backs, McCarthy is not the right person imo. Matter of fact Trump backing McCarthy may have just cost him in the primaries with Desantis. It makes zero sense to me why he would back McCarthy. I understand keeping your enemies close but that’s too high of a position to keep an enemy close imo. Everything I’ve read Desantis is running in 24. 

Your TDS is flaring up again. 😂

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You seem to be a Professional Knee Bender so I’ll leave that to you. I could care less who Trump backs, McCarthy is not the right person imo. Matter of fact Trump backing McCarthy may have just cost him in the primaries with Desantis. It makes zero sense to me why he would back McCarthy. I understand keeping your enemies close but that’s too high of a position to keep an enemy close imo. Everything I’ve read Desantis is running in 24. 

Your TDS is flaring up again. 😂

We told you long ago DeSantis would be the candidate... you were blind, welcome to reality