Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

14 hours ago, TxFan said:

Not sure why tall think folks are ashamed of anything on here.. Jesus, it's a sports site with a political side to adventure out on.. not that big of a deal

Folks take this too serious 

If we’re being completely real here..

Some take this so seriously and personally, because it’s all they have left to cling to in their lives. Thus why they get sucked into the Trumptard cult. They are a textbook target (sucker). Uneducated, mad at the world, lonely, etc. they’ve finally found a place where they fit and have a common person(s) to blame for all their failings in life 

Me, personally, pulled up my bootstraps and continue to succeed year after year regardless of who is in office. Some, particularly on this forum,  rather be a snowflake and cry online all day 24/7/365 

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

If we’re being completely real here..

Some take this so seriously and personally, because it’s all they have left to cling to in their lives. Thus why they get sucked into the Trumptard cult. They are a textbook target (sucker). Uneducated, mad at the world, lonely, etc. they’ve finally found a place where they fit and have a common person(s) to blame for all their failings in life 

Me, personally, pulled up my bootstraps and continue to succeed year after year regardless of who is in office. Some, particularly on this forum,  rather be a snowflake and cry online all day 24/7/365 

It's definitely a cult! Everyone outside their circle is the problem lol

I hear ya man, only way you going to get somewhere is put the work in