Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

They used to call it compromising.

I remember Mrs. Kelley’s Humanities class in 6th grade (1967) during the government section of the class. She was telling us that a compromise (new word for us) was the way that most laws were passed unless everybody agreed on an issue.  Both sides gave up something in order to come together and get a bill passed. 

Now it is caving? 

They had 2 mos to get it together

12 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Check your history, my friend.  Republicans won the next three elections after the disastrous Presidency of Jimma Carter.  My, friend -- Joebama is worst.  Oh, BTW, if daddy Bush would have been an actual conservation he would have won reelection and it would have been the next 4 elections after Carter.  History does repeat itself.  

I see what your saying, today's conservatives are different than the years your comparing... everyone's a RINO if you don't go along with the new movement... if you can't see that then your fooling yourself

The last few elections are proof, Obama glided through both GOP candidates 

R's had control for 2 years and managed to lose house, senate and presidency 

D's have been bad the first 2 years but managed to lose less seats than any other midterms if I recall Correctly, and gained a seat in the senate... don't waste your time with the stolen election stuff it falls on deaf ears

Long story short the R party is not the party it use to be, neither is the D's.. difference being the D's stick together when come time to vote 

50 minutes ago, Big girl said:

They had 2 mos to get it together

You seem to be the only one distraught over 2 Congressman having a heated argument on the House Floor. 

Wish you were that distraught about the vaccine mandates that tried to be pushed on the American People which  we know now are causing serious health issues and even death or the erasing of our southern border by this fake president allowing a illegal alien invasion on our southern border that has seen millions cross over into our country sucking up resources that should be going to Americans.  No other country in the world would allow this to happen to their borders. I could go on and on but please be upset about the heated argument of 2 congressmen on the house floor.

This is actually what really happened Big Girl from a reliable source. 😁

27 minutes ago, TxFan said:

I see what your saying, today's conservatives are different than the years your comparing... everyone's a RINO if you don't go along with the new movement... if you can't see that then your fooling yourself

The last few elections are proof, Obama glided through both GOP candidates 

R's had control for 2 years and managed to lose house, senate and presidency 

D's have been bad the first 2 years but managed to lose less seats than any other midterms if I recall Correctly, and gained a seat in the senate... don't waste your time with the stolen election stuff it falls on deaf ears

Long story short the R party is not the party it use to be, neither is the D's.. difference being the D's stick together when come time to vote 

Why do you think that is?

my opinion because we had 2 weak conservatives(more like moderates) running against Obama…..Not saying 2 true conservatives would ve beaten Obama but in my opinion that’s why he glided thru.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

my opinion because we had 2 weak conservatives(more like moderates) running against Obama…..Not saying 2 true conservatives would ve beaten Obama but in my opinion that’s why he glided thru.

Some folks can’t seem to figure out the country is changing much more than the candidates.  

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Agree about weak conservatives, TBH yall could've put your best conservative up against Obama and he'd still have won IMO.... 

5 hours ago, TxFan said:

Agree about weak conservatives, TBH yall could've put your best conservative up against Obama and he'd still have won IMO.... 

Maybe.  But putting sorry candidates like McCain and Romney up against obama, well, unfortunately, we'll never know.  But the country suffered for sure.  Remember when obama said he wanted to change America?  One doesn't change what one loves!

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Maybe.  But putting sorry candidates like McCain and Romney up against obama, well, unfortunately, we'll never know.  But the country suffered for sure.  Remember when obama said he wanted to change America?  One doesn't change what one loves!

Because you and others don't want change doesn't mean others don't... hence the reason he won, Hillary was a terrible candidate and out voted 45 by millions (I know popular vote doesn't matter) had the D's chose anyone else I think it'd be 4 in a row for D's JMO... look what Biden did and he didn't even have to try... I'm well aware your a election denier so I'm sure your rolling your eyes now... maybe once the R's investigate and come up empty you'll believe the election or probably take the easy way out and label em part of the swamp and RINO's

What labels were given to Machin and Sinema?  They are out there no matter how you label them. McCain and Romney are/were both Rinos. Why anyone can’t see that is unbelievable. I don’t know about McCarthy yet. I’ll give him a chance. He has got to be better than the drunkard Pelosi. We shall see. 

59 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Because you and others don't want change doesn't mean others don't... hence the reason he won, Hillary was a terrible candidate and out voted 45 by millions (I know popular vote doesn't matter) had the D's chose anyone else I think it'd be 4 in a row for D's JMO... look what Biden did and he didn't even have to try... I'm well aware your a election denier so I'm sure your rolling your eyes now... maybe once the R's investigate and come up empty you'll believe the election or probably take the easy way out and label em part of the swamp and RINO's

Joe Rogan on Donald Trump:

“The morons have a king.”

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The same guy that thinks Tulsi Gabbard would make a great President and thinks aliens built the pyramids, lol.

The morons are those that voted for biden and there is no denying it, the proof is right here with us.

Never seen so many morons be so supremely confident that they are smart and right, while everyone else a bunch of morons, like the Trumptard crowd on this forum. Everyone else is a RINO or lib.

It’s ok 2024 is the year Hillary gets locked up, the swamp is drained, the budget is balanced, etc etc.. right guys?? 

1 minute ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Never seen so many morons be so supremely confident that they are smart and right, while everyone else a bunch of morons, like the Trumptard crowd on this forum. Everyone else is a RINO or lib.

It’s ok 2024 is the year Hillary gets locked up, the swamp is drained, the budget is balanced, etc etc.. right guys?? 

You never explained Trumptard to me, is that referring to those folks that are retarded?  Are your using it in a disparaging way because you think less of someone that is retarded?

Explain it to me, I’d like to know what you mean.