Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So why complain if folks want change?

All I hear is that Republicans and Democrats both spend too much, now when there are a few that push back on electing a speaker that will 100% ensure that the spending will continue under Republicans, they're called whackos for holding up "progress".

That the Republicans may be coming to a point where some are tired of the same old good old boy system and actually want change should be celebrated in my opinion, no matter what has happened in the past.

So your argument is this will stop Republicans from spending? Lol, let's see if inflation goes down, fuel prices, food etc get under control... I'll wait

Can't wait for the excuses... but,but,but Biden lol

5 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So your argument is this will stop Republicans from spending? Lol, let's see if inflation goes down, fuel prices, food etc get under control... I'll wait

Lumraider fell for the whole “it’ll be different this time” trick.. AGAIN! Once a sucker, always a sucker. 

16 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I'm not complaing, but I do think McCarthy needs to step down. He's too weak to be Speaker -At this point, he's sold his soul to anyone who would vote for him, he has nothing else to compromise.  

This stalls legislation, investigatsions, House rules, new members being sworn in, and commitee seats. 

Agree with McCarthy, he has shown himself not fit for the position.

As far as the stalling, that doesn't worry me, just hope it's fairly short term.

11 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So let's hear your plan if we want to move towards change, now you appear to be content with the way things are and we should just move on.

For once, offer an idea rather that sit back in the cheap seats and jeer.

I'll pose this question to DonCon as well.

Let's hear it.

28 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

By the way, you are showing you ignorance if you think biden had nothing to do with fuel prices going up, shut down coal plants and pipelines and move away from energy independence, having to buy more foreign oil, guess what, fuel goes up.

Guess what else goes up, food and every other thing that has to be moved by truck, train, plane or ship.

geeez

Ahh so this is where the “Gym” Jordan comments come from.. looks to be a perfect fit in DC!

Jordan, now a conservative family-values Republican from Ohio, was the assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University from 1987 to 1995. During his tenure, the team doctor, Richard Strauss, is accused of having molested up to 1,500 college boys.

This is the hidden content, please
say that the sexual abuse was so prevalent, Jordan must have known about it. And two of the wrestlers say they specifically told Jordan about the molestation, and Jordan did nothing to help. One says Jordan actually "snickered" when told of the abuse, before saying he'd have nothing to do with it.

The doctor also reportedly took

Jordan calls his accusers liars, and says the entire scandal is the work of a

for the speakership. No word from Jordan on how the deep state was able to go back in time 40 years and molest 1,500 boys all in the hopes of harming Jordan's political career in 2018.

Adam DiSabato said Jordan called him on July 4, 2018 because he was worried the scandal would hurt his political prospects. He hadn’t seen Jordan since a former teammate’s funeral and was eating breakfast in Las Vegas, where he was helping a UFC wrestler get ready for a fight, when he got a phone call from a Dayton number. He said he excused himself from the table when he realized it was Jordan.

“He repeatedly called me that week,” Adam DiSabato said, adding that Jordan was “just a symptom of a bigger problem at Ohio State.”

WASHINGTON, D. C. - Former Ohio State University wrestler Adam DiSabato on Saturday disputed U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan’s claims that he didn’t know a team doctor sexually abused wrestlers in his charge during his years as the team’s assistant coach, and elaborated on testimony he delivered in Columbus this week that Jordan had called

in an effort to cover-up the fact that he knew.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So let's hear your plan if we want to move towards change, now you appear to be content with the way things are and we should just move on.

For once, offer an idea rather that sit back in the cheap seats and jeer.

I'll pose this question to DonCon as well.

Let's hear it.

Don't get in your feelings and mad at everyone else due to your party not agreeing on anything... you said R's taking over there will be change, I'll break it down for you this way, the right won't get anything done, wether you acknowledge it or not you'll see it

My plan is to sit back and watch folks who get elected do nothing but get rich off my back... the ones you vote for included, appreciate it

@DonTheCon2024 was being generous bout calling you a sucker 🤣 

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

By the way, you are showing you ignorance if you think biden had nothing to do with fuel prices going up, shut down coal plants and pipelines and move away from energy independence, having to buy more foreign oil, guess what, fuel goes up.

Guess what else goes up, food and every other thing that has to be moved by truck, train, plane or ship.

geeez

YOUR PARTY ran on fixing those things right? Let's see

But,but,but Biden

5 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Ahh so this is where the “Gym” Jordan comments come from.. looks to be a perfect fit in DC!

Jordan, now a conservative family-values Republican from Ohio, was the assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University from 1987 to 1995. During his tenure, the team doctor, Richard Strauss, is accused of having molested up to 1,500 college boys.

say that the sexual abuse was so prevalent, Jordan must have known about it. And two of the wrestlers say they specifically told Jordan about the molestation, and Jordan did nothing to help. One says Jordan actually "snickered" when told of the abuse, before saying he'd have nothing to do with it.

for the speakership. No word from Jordan on how the deep state was able to go back in time 40 years and molest 1,500 boys all in the hopes of harming Jordan's political career in 2018.

Adam DiSabato said Jordan called him on July 4, 2018 because he was worried the scandal would hurt his political prospects. He hadn’t seen Jordan since a former teammate’s funeral and was eating breakfast in Las Vegas, where he was helping a UFC wrestler get ready for a fight, when he got a phone call from a Dayton number. He said he excused himself from the table when he realized it was Jordan.

“He repeatedly called me that week,” Adam DiSabato said, adding that Jordan was “just a symptom of a bigger problem at Ohio State.”

WASHINGTON, D. C. - Former Ohio State University wrestler Adam DiSabato on Saturday disputed U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan’s claims that he didn’t know a team doctor sexually abused wrestlers in his charge during his years as the team’s assistant coach, and elaborated on testimony he delivered in Columbus this week that Jordan had called

So I'll throw out the question you libs throw out, was he convicted?

Is this all you have right now?

lol

6 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

He gets a pass though! @baddog goes to bat for the dude

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So I'll throw out the question you libs throw out, was he convicted?

Is this all you have right now?

lol

No he was convicted, neither was Hillary, or hunter or anyone else yall bring up daily.. hopefully you have the same energy when the R's try to investigate the bidens.. they'll waste money and come up empty, I expect you to be on here talking bout inflation etc instead of investigations..