South Oak Cliff vs Pt. Neches-Groves

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Manifest said:

If we are out of state can will we still be able to watch it?

Note: The digital stream, like the cable option, is available exclusively for viewers in the Bally Sports Southwest viewing area

I’ve seen people trying to stream it from out of state not being able to.  You may have to use a vpn or borrow someone’s login 

55 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Bally's Sports

Question for you or anyone else:  How does Bally's compare to Texan Live as far as broadcast quality? TL sometimes has an ad running that interferes with a play; and also they have video for halftime but not audio. 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:07 PM, Bobcatdad said:

Me and my family were Indians up to 3 yrs ago and we moved to Orangefield. My boys have many friends who will be on the field. We are going to take the trip to Dallas and cheer on the Indians. We maybe bobcats but you will never take the Indians out of us!!!

Wear your Bobcat Orange!  We just love OF.  We have many good friends there.

13 minutes ago, leopardfan201 said:

SOC will win this game thr Speed will be the difference 

Would agree but we've faced speed with. FBM  and LBJ. Faired pretty well. SOC has played stronger teams I believe so they do have that advantage.  Plus, SOC D backs are the best in the country,  that is gonna be tough to over come. PNG is playing good ball right now so I am hoping we over come the disadvantages. Tenacity 'til the end! Go PNG!

22 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Would agree but we've faced speed with. FBM  and LBJ. Faired pretty well. SOC has played stronger teams I believe so they do have that advantage.  Plus, SOC D backs are the best in the country,  that is gonna be tough to over come. PNG is playing good ball right now so I am hoping we over come the disadvantages. Tenacity 'til the end! Go PNG!

Ball control and  playing keep away and good defense. PNG has a great shot. 

45 minutes ago, 3rdone said:

LBJ is nowhere NEAR as good as SOC

Parish Episcopal beat LBJ handily back in September, and also beat Aledo, then lost a close one to SOC, also in September.  So that's sort of a comparison using high school football logic. I've seen recent press articles that indicate SOC has some injured players now, particularly on offense, but apparently it's still the same old defense.

LBJ was very athletic, undisciplined, and played a sandlot style of football, and IMO was the dirtiest playing team PNG has seen to date. But I think the toughest playoff game was with FBM. With all due respect for Liberty Hill, last Friday was sort of a vacation for PNG. IMO if PNG can beat LBJ, then they can beat SOC, but everyone has to be on top of their game, including whoever plays center. No bad snaps, no turnovers, Crippen has a good game, along with a solid defense, and PNG can win it.  I think that if this team really wants it, they can take it to SOC.