Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

First off, I’m confident whatever was actually said by me was misunderstood by you because you usually don’t understand what you’re reading. 

Secondly, you’re gonna go into a low altitude earth orbit when you find out about “yo’ mama” jokes. 

Third, I’ll bet you were an absolute blast to bring to parties when you were younger. 

Fourth, the most cowardly thing I’ve heard in a while is “I’m not a betting man….”

It wasn’t misunderstood Coward. 
Keep on trying to get the reaction you want. Lol

Your diarrhea of the mouth is comical.

35 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It wasn’t misunderstood Coward. 
Keep on trying to get the reaction you want. Lol

Your diarrhea of the month is comical.

If you could be so kind as to look back through the threads and just reply to this alleged insult to your dear mother, I’d appreciate it. 

Because I’m fairly certain that it never happened. And if it never happened, then somebunny told a fib. 

Or anybody else. If anybody could be so kind as to refresh the thread wherein insulted Unwoke’s mom, I appreciate it. I mean, I have been known to have a few cocktails and do a little late-night posting, so I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m just saying that it didn’t happen. 

Help old CB out. Find the funny that upset Brother Unwoke. 

On 8/4/2023 at 1:24 PM, Unwoke said:

Hey  You know what he’s talking about.

edited for content

This is the post that got you banned. You hopped in on a reply that I made to LumRaiderFan that said “you’re talking about 2016-2020, right?” 

Don’t take my word for it. You can catch the exchange the bottom of page 22 and top of page 23. 

What you won’t read is anything about Unwoke’s mama, or anybody else’s mama, for that matter…. With or without the servant’s heart. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the post that got you banned. You hopped in on a reply that I made to LumRaiderFan that said “you’re talking about 2016-2020, right?” 

Don’t take my word for it. You can catch the exchange the bottom of page 22 and top of page 23. 

What you won’t read is anything about Unwoke’s mama, or anybody else’s mama, for that matter…. With or without the servant’s heart. 

Keep on playing dumb which not hard for you to do. 

Everyone knows what it means when  you refer to someone as a Son Of blank and leave it blank. 

Like I said keep on playing dumb and getting yourself all worked up about the Orange Man. 

By the way even though I am not a betting man based on the fact that a large majority of Democrats believed the 2020 election was stolen I MADE A BUSINESS DECISION TO NOT TAKE YOU UP YOUR FOOLISH BET BECAUSE WITHOUT DOUBT THEY WILL TRY IT AGAIN. THEY ARE ALREADY DOING IT WITH ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITH THESE BS INDICTMENTS BUT YOUR TOO IGNORANT NOT TO SEE IT. LOL

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

A couple of weeks ago i got banned for five days because I hurt all of your feelings. I asked the mod why I was getting banned despite breaking no rules of the forum. He said “look, man… you’ve hurt all of our feelings over and over and we’re just going to call it “abuse” even though you didn’t break any of the terms of service. We’ve got to do something because they get upset that you just keep winning ALL of the exchanges. We’re actually banning you so we can get a break from the non-stop crying.”

This is an absolute lie if you are talking about me. I have the messages to prove it.

and specifically told you what you said for your suspension. 

28 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Keep on playing dumb which not hard for you to do. 

Everyone knows what it means when  you refer to someone as a Son Of blank and leave it blank. 

Like I said keep on playing dumb and getting yourself all worked up about the Orange Man. 

By the way even though I am not a betting man based on the fact that a large majority of Democrats believed the 2020 election was stolen I MADE A BUSINESS DECISION TO NOT TAKE YOU UP YOUR FOOLISH BET BECAUSE WITHOUT DOUBT THEY WILL TRY IT AGAIN. THEY ARE ALREADY DOING IT WITH ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITH THESE BS INDICTMENTS BUT YOUR TOO IGNORANT NOT TO SEE IT. LOL

So let me get this straight…. You took offense to something that I didn’t even say, even though you spend all day calling me names? 

Were you a middle child?

Trump Has Been Charged by the Epitome of a Kangaroo Court . . . But There’s a Bright Side!

From the article:  

"It isn’t often that I quote Wikipedia, but their definition of “Kangaroo Court” perfectly describes what’s happening to President Trump:

Kangaroo court is an informal pejorative term for a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides, and is typically convened ad hoc. A kangaroo court may ignore due process and come to a predetermined conclusion. The term is also used for a court held by a legitimate judicial authority, but which intentionally disregards the court’s legal or ethical obligations (compare show trial).

None of that sounds any different from what’s being done to President Trump today.

The people aren’t happy and are voicing their concerns on social media:

Mike Cernovich: Today the rule of law fell.

Joel Pollak: An indictment in the dead of night fits perfectly well with this Democratic plot against democracy and justice.

Julie Kelly: As I’ve said repeatedly. This isn’t about 2020. It’s about 2024. Dissent about the outcome of a presidential election is now criminalized. Lawsuits, investigations, protest, social media posts—all activity we’ve seen for decades. All now illegal in the USA.

Stephen Miller: Just so you understand the new system: the most corrupt democrat jurisdictions will criminally charge you if you challenge their corruption.

Abe Hamadeh: It’s simple. Our country will not survive this continuous assault on the rule of law. Any suggestion that the party needs to abandon Trump to make it all go away would only reward the Democrats destructive behavior. It’s time for Republicans to unite behind President Trump.

This is the hidden content, please

On 8/12/2023 at 12:48 PM, CardinalBacker said:

So let me get this straight…. You took offense to something that I didn’t even say, even though you spend all day calling me names? 

Were you a middle child?

Friendly reminder that no one.. literally no one cared when “libtard” was trending on here for a decade 

Not until I used “MagaTard”. Then everyone decided to start caring about precious feelings and be offended 

real 🤡 💩 

New Poll Shows Donald Trump Has Strong Lead Over Biden With Independent Voters!

From the article:  

"New Poll Shows Biden With Abysmal Approval Rating, Trump Leading MASSIVELY With Independents

A new poll released by NPR and the Marist College shows leading Republican presidential contender and 45th President Donald J. Trump beating Joe Biden by eight points among independents in a hypothetical 2024 matchup."

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker

On 8/17/2023 at 2:56 PM, Reagan said:

New Poll Shows Donald Trump Has Strong Lead Over Biden With Independent Voters!

From the article:  

"New Poll Shows Biden With Abysmal Approval Rating, Trump Leading MASSIVELY With Independents

A new poll released by NPR and the Marist College shows leading Republican presidential contender and 45th President Donald J. Trump beating Joe Biden by eight points among independents in a hypothetical 2024 matchup."

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker

So, NPR is a bunch of communist liberals until they say something you like?  It’s either Lamestream or not, can’t have it both ways.  I don’t give a rat’s patootie about a poll anyway. Especially 14 months out.

20 hours ago, UT alum said:

So, NPR is a bunch of communist liberals until they say something you like?  It’s either Lamestream or not, can’t have it both ways.  I don’t give a rat’s patootie about a poll anyway. Especially 14 months out.

Well, let's see, you don't believe my right wing sources so I gave you one of your left wing sources.  And you won't believe this left wing source.  Your left wing source if finally reporting some factual polling data.  So, with you, it's blatantly obvious that it not about the sources at all.  

12 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Well, let's see, you don't believe my right wing sources so I gave you one of your left wing sources.  And you won't believe this left wing source.  Your left wing source if finally reporting some factual polling data.  So, with you, it's blatantly obvious that it not about the sources at all.  

lol, I thought the same thing.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Can’t agree with anything that goes against the brainwashing. Sad.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

I said nothing about sources. I don’t pay attention to anyone’s polls.