Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Then only people mad at Biden are the ones who listen to conservative talk radio all day and haunt message boards for like minded Trumpskins.  

BUT most of the country hates Trump. That’s a fact, and if your plan is “we’ll nominate the guy who finished up 8 million votes behind who last time and cross our fingers he turns it around in 2024” you deserve whoever eventually gets elected. 

You know I’m right. 

You haven't been right about anything yet, no need to start now.

Grow up and vote the for what's best for the country, not for yourself.

Without a doubt you would love to see Trump lose in 2024 so you can come on hear and so I told you so, country be damned.

That's what we're dealing with and sadly, there are a lot of you.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Vote with your head in 2024, not with your wittle feewings.

That’s what YOU need to do. 

Most Americans don’t want Donald Trump to be president again. Pick somebody else, or lose. Those are your options. And you know I’m right or you’d have taken me up on my wager last week. 

If losing suits you, vote Trump. 

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all can’t answer the actual question. Why is trump leading among Repubs despite being the embodiment of everything that conservatives supposedly oppose? Law and order? Repubs are all about it, unless it’s trump whose breaking the law. 

Trump is a piece of crap.. that’s beyond dispute. The only question is whether his supporters are just fools, or are they pieces of crap, too?

Some of us, A LOT of us, see he is being unfairly attacked.  I'll take Trump over Biden any day.  Instead of calling his supporters fools or pieces of crap, how about you support them exercising their constitutional right to vote for who they please without intimidation?......I've not once called you a fool, an idiot, a jerk or a piece of crap for voting for Biden.  I support your right to write in Micky Mouse if you can't decide who to vote for. The name calling is something I was pretty good at in Jr. High, but outgrew it pretty quick.......

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Some of us, A LOT of us, see he is being unfairly attacked.  I'll take Trump over Biden any day.  Instead of calling his supporters fools or pieces of crap, how about you support them exercising their constitutional right to vote for who they please without intimidation?......I've not once called you a fool, an idiot, a jerk or a piece of crap for voting for Biden.  I support your right to write in Micky Mouse if you can't decide who to vote for. The name calling is something I was pretty good at in Jr. High, but outgrew it pretty quick.......

C'mon, hippy... you make sure I get banned for days without even breaking a term of service, but guys can cuss me up and down and they're still here posting. 

Your bias is showing again.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C'mon, hippy... you make sure I get banned for days without even breaking a term of service, but guys can cuss me up and down and they're still here posting. 

Your bias is showing again.

Point out where I EVER cursed you.......

Your suspension was from what you wrote, and i was not just me making that decision

and that was some WORLD CLASS deflection - BRAVO!!

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Most Americans don’t want Donald Trump to be president again. Pick somebody else, or lose. Those are your options. And you know I’m right or you’d have taken me up on my wager last week. 

First, I'm not a betting man but to take that bet would be placing my trust in the American people making the right choice, in that I have no confidence and surely wouldn't chance money on them.

I'll vote for the best candidate, just like I always do and just like I did in 2020.

And there is absolutely no disputing that, I, and many others were right, they were wrong, just look around.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You want to blame conservatives for being conservative.

nah blame liberals for not waking up to their destructive way of thinking and acting.

voting a certain way shows the type of person they are…..voting liberal is destructive (there is plenty of evidence.

Many have stated that trump wasn’t their 1st option but when he s the option come election it should be a no brainer because policiesmatter

policies shape the country

We have a mindset problem in this country.

Batter woman syndrome. Hence crime rate in blue cities and keep electing the same type people to office.

10 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

nah blame liberals for not waking up to their destructive way of thinking and acting.

voting a certain way shows the type of person they are…..voting liberal is destructive (there is plenty of evidence.

Many have stated that trump wasn’t their 1st option but when he s the option come election it should be a no brainer because policiesmatter

Batter woman syndrome. Hence crime rate in blue cities and keep electing the same type people to office.

+1 out of likes

54 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s what’s so ironic… you say all of the right things, but then you refuse to apply them to trump. 

Simple question… once someone tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power after losing an election, should they be allowed to run again? WAIT.  That shouldn’t even be a question… we should be taking out our own trash, not needing laws to say “this guy shouldn’t get another shot.” Was there a horde of Republicans supporting Nixon to run again in 1976? No… he’d already shown what he was about, and the things he did were NOTHING compared to Trump’s antics after losing in 2020. It was despicable, and he gets a pass from morons.  

The mindset problem in this country can be defined by one man…. Go back to 2016 when Trump was lobbing Sleepy Jeb/Lying Ted insults at his fellow Republicans. It was so out of the ordinary and definitely a change in politics. Fast forward to today and it’s “I’m I’m going to come after you,” “Mike Pence is a traitor,”  “Ron Desanctimonious,” impeachments, indictments, lawsuits, jail time promised, etc… and it can all be traced back to “lock her up chants.”

Trump is almost entirely to blame for the negative attacks that go on in the US today. The turn for the worse started with him. “But they’ve been after him since day one!” No, Trump was threatening Hillary with jail before that… it didn’t happen, though, lol.  Just more Trump lies. 

Anyone that will vote for Trump again lacks character because they support a man that has none. Personally? I couldn’t vote for a coward that went to Florida instead of attending the inauguration.  But then again, I’ve got character. He’s a vag.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s what’s so ironic… you say all of the right things, but then you refuse to apply them to trump. 

Simple question… once someone tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power after losing an election, should they be allowed to run again? WAIT.  That shouldn’t even be a question… we should be taking out our own trash, not needing laws to say “this guy shouldn’t get another shot.” Was there a horde of Republicans supporting Nixon to run again in 1976? No… he’d already shown what he was about, and the things he did were NOTHING compared to Trump’s antics after losing in 2020. It was despicable, and he gets a pass from morons.  

The mindset problem in this country can be defined by one man…. Go back to 2016 when Trump was lobbing Sleepy Jeb/Lying Ted insults at his fellow Republicans. It was so out of the ordinary and definitely a change in politics. Fast forward to today and it’s “I’m I’m going to come after you,” “Mike Pence is a traitor,”  “Ron Desanctimonious,” impeachments, indictments, lawsuits, jail time promised, etc… and it can all be traced back to “lock her up chants.”

Trump is almost entirely to blame for the negative attacks that go on in the US today. The turn for the worse started with him. “But they’ve been after him since day one!” No, Trump was threatening Hillary with jail before that… it didn’t happen, though, lol.  Just more Trump lies. 

Anyone that will vote for Trump again lacks character because they support a man that has none. Personally? I couldn’t vote for a coward that went to Florida instead of attending the inauguration.  But then again, I’ve got character. He’s a vag.  

You’re not voting in 2024 remember? So stop CRYING 😭 

😂

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Where’s your money, Sir? That wager stands. Show some support for your guy… put your money where your mouth is. 

You’re not voting in 2024 remember? There I fixed it for you, so quit Crying. 

Put the lotion in the Basket. Lol

53 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Where’s your money, Sir? That wager stands. Show some support for your guy… put your money where your mouth is. 

Betting on your choice does not show support, voting for your choice shows support. As you know, you live in Texas, YOUR States vote will be Trump, and that’s where your vote counts. So we know at least 38 electoral votes will come from Texas😎

23 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Betting on your choice does not show support, voting for your choice shows support. As you know, you live in Texas, YOUR States vote will be Trump, and that’s where your vote counts. So we know at least 38 electoral votes will come from Texas😎

Oh, it’s not about support… it’s about me disagreeing with the sheeple but being right… even if I’m alone. I’m wagering on whether or not I’m right when I say “Trump will not be inaugurated in January of 2025” and other people saying “oh, yes he will!” And if you already know trump can’t win, why are they still pushing for him? That’s just straight loser mentality.  

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, it’s not about support… it’s about me disagreeing with the sheeple but being right… even if I’m alone. I’m wagering on whether or not I’m right when I say “Trump will not be inaugurated in January of 2025” and other people saying “oh, yes he will!” And if you already know trump can’t win, why are they still pushing for him? That’s just straight loser mentality.  

Cry Louder and Harder. We can’t Hear You. 😂🤣😭

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dan Bongino describing Cardinalbacker. 

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

US Society s mindset problem started way before Trump came into office.  Presidents before……early 90s

Trump met the left extremism head on and that is why he won in 2016.

people were fed up.

the Democratic Party is not the same party and will never be because of human s undisciplined nature (freedoms come at a cost) and the destructive snowball effect route they take.

He believed he was cheated given all the red flags started before his presidency and thru out.

given the red flags we(citizens) only see (I can’t imagine what all he knows that went on) as a citizen we should call it into question….actually a duty….. should we not question officials that work for the people if there are red flags.   to a see wrong doings and to make it right.

we already know the depths liberals will go to.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hence your agreement to my post

14 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

voting a certain way shows the type of person they are…..voting liberal is destructive (there is plenty of evidence

Say he wasn’t cheated we still have a major issue actually a bigger issue IMO than if he was cheated.

if # of votes Biden received is accurate we have a huge problem that is brewing possibly boiling for this country…..trajectory is not good.

as of now it’s vote R come general election any other party or a no vote your voting a liberal winner…..and I could just about say the same on other elected officials.

The third party candidates (though I ve liked some in the past) have no shot when it come s to president.  It is what it is.

Who knows maybe we need another liberal president house senate….to drop us to our knees and shake us to our core. 

so to your claim then 3rd party or a no vote is the best choice for this country! Thank you for participating but stop your whining and complaining though you have the right no one is truly listening.  You may have that batters man syndrome.

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Every poll and media organization had Trump losing 2016.......

They were ALL wrong. 

It's not impossible Trump win 2024.....We are a Representative Democracy.  

He’s run twice and ended up losing the popular vote. If the plan is to elect a guy that over half of the country can’t stand, it’s not going to work very many times and the whole thing will fall over on itself. 

Instead of finding somebody that will appeal to more than just the hardcore ideologists, we keep a guy that most people can’t stand and won’t vote for.  It’s insane. 
Donald Trump should t get any Republican votes after the way he treats other republicans. 

But old white dudes who wish they could walk around and act like trump won’t have it any other way, and it’s not only cost us in the last three cycles, it’s setting us up to suffer for years to come. 

The idea that “dems are bad so we need somebody more hateful than them” is just stupid.  Literally all you need to win is someone more likable than Biden. But we’d rather nominate trump and lose. 

I am a betting man and I believe Trump will not win the election. Too many folks dislike him and too many uneducated voters.

I think the country is way better off without Biden in the office and if it comes down to those two, I'll vote for Trump. But I wish we had a different candidate. One that has a real chance of winning and getting Biden out of there.

Like I said, I love to gamble (been a pretty good source of income for me for many years). I am convinced Trump cannot win so I'll take all bets.

50 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I am a betting man and I believe Trump will not win the election. Too many folks dislike him and too many uneducated voters.

I think the country is way better off without Biden in the office and if it comes down to those two, I'll vote for Trump. But I wish we had a different candidate. One that has a real chance of winning and getting Biden out of there.

Like I said, I love to gamble (been a pretty good source of income for me for many years). I am convinced Trump cannot win so I'll take all bets.

We’re on the same page, sir.