Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok, I’ll play along with your voter fraud fairy tale, even though three years later the only election interference that we’ve found is from Trump himself (find me the votes!

This is the hidden content, please

Let’s just assume that widespread cheating did occur… what has been done to stop it? Or will we see you here next November crying that “there’s no way that _____ won! Did you see the size of Trump’s rallies? They cheated AGAIN!” It’s like playing cards with my sister’s kids. 

Funny how you can’t, or won’t, answer my question. Actually, it’s not funny, it was expected. You simply like to argue and command no stance. The vote stealing was supposed to be in place for Hillary but something went wrong. Why do you think she was so upset? Remember her claiming the election was stolen????? Where is her proof? But, she gets a pass on her mouth. Fairy tale???? That’s what you like to call it because it was against Trump, who you voted for twice!!!!! Don’t give me your lame excuses again. You voted for him twice because he was what was good for this country. You’re such a sore loser, you turned on him like Hillary did her campaign manager. That’s a fact Jack. You fool no one with your constant attacks on conservative and Republicans. It gives you something to do. Call me anything you want and pass Trump’s loss as a true defeat. No one with one functioning brain cell would not question the way that election came down.

15 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny how you can’t, or won’t, answer my question. Actually, it’s not funny, it was expected. You simply like to argue and command no stance. The vote stealing was supposed to be in place for Hillary but something went wrong. Why do you think she was so upset? Remember her claiming the election was stolen????? Where is her proof? But, she gets a pass on her mouth. Fairy tale???? That’s what you like to call it because it was against Trump, who you voted for twice!!!!! Don’t give me your lame excuses again. You voted for him twice because he was what was good for this country. You’re such a sore loser, you turned on him like Hillary did her campaign manager. That’s a fact Jack. You fool no one with your constant attacks on conservative and Republicans. It gives you something to do. Call me anything you want and pass Trump’s loss as a true defeat. No one with one functioning brain cell would not question the way that election came down.

You never responded to my questions, ever. 

1. Why was there no proof?

2. Pretending it actually happened (it didn’t, btw), what’s going to keep it from happening again? 

Care to answer either one?

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You never responded to my questions, ever. 

1. Why was there no proof?

2. Pretending it actually happened (it didn’t, btw), what’s going to keep it from happening again? 

Care to answer either one?

Good one. The proof is there. You have a DOJ that won’t prosecute anyone with a D in front of their name. (Fairy tale) They will withhold evidence (Fairy tale), cover for them ( WH cocaine another Fairy tale). Answered as well as I know how. Your turn. 
Let me guess, you think O. J. was innocent. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Good one. The proof is there. You have a DOJ that won’t prosecute anyone with a D in front of their name. (Fairy tale) They will withhold evidence (Fairy tale), cover for them ( WH cocaine another Fairy tale). Answered as well as I know how. Your turn. 
Let me guess, you think O. J. was innocent. 

That's weird... they just got Hunter Biden like, what.... two week ago?  

This is a list of ALL politicians convicted of crimes while Obama (a democrat) was in the White House.  Looks like neither party can claim the moral high ground..... except for the twice impeached, often indicted serial rapist and object of your fantasies, Donald J. Trump. 

2009–2017 (Barack Obama presidency)[edit]

Executive branch[edit]

General David Petraeus (I)[148] Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years' probation plus a fine of $100,000 (equivalent to $123,459 in 2022) for providing classified information to Lieutenant Colonel Paula Broadwell (2015).[149]

Legislative branch[edit]

Mark D. Siljander (R-MI) was convicted of obstruction of justice (2012).[150]

Laura Richardson (D-CA) was found guilty on seven counts of violating US House rules by improperly using her staff to campaign for her, destroying the evidence and tampering with witness testimony. The House Ethics Committee ordered Richardson to pay a fine of $10,000 (equivalent to $12,747 in 2022) (2012).[151][152]

Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) pleaded guilty February 20, 2013, to one count of wire and mail fraud in connection with his misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds. Jackson was sentenced to two-and-one-half years' imprisonment (2013).[153]

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) was found guilty on 17 of 32 counts against him June 12, 2013, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators (2013).[154]

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of possession of cocaine in November 2013. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to one year probation and fined $250. Radel announced he would take a leave of absence, but did not resign. Later, under pressure from a number of Republican leaders, he announced through a spokesperson that he would resign (2013).[155][156][157]

Michael Grimm (R-NY) pleaded guilty of felony tax evasion. This was the fourth count in a 20-count indictment brought against him for improper use of campaign funds. The guilty plea had a maximum sentence of three years; he was sentenced to eight months in prison (2015).[158][159]

Dennis Hastert (R-IL) Speaker of the United States House of Representatives pleaded guilty in court for illegally structuring bank transactions related to payment of $3.5 million to quash allegations of sexual misconduct with a student when he was a high school teacher and coach decades ago.[160] (2016)

Chaka Fattah (D-PA) was convicted on 23 counts of racketeering, fraud, and other corruption charges (2016).[161]

Corrine Brown (D-FL) was convicted on 18 felony counts of wire and tax fraud, conspiracy, lying to federal investigators, and other corruption charges (2017).[162][163]

Anthony Weiner (D-NY)[164] was convicted of sending sexually explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl and was mandated to register as a sex offender. He also was sentenced to 21 months in prison, a charge that was later reduced to 18 months. He reported to prison in November 2017 and was released in May 2019 (2017).[165]

Source.

I don't know if you're dishonest or just not very smart. 

No, I think OJ had a really good defense team and proved that you can get away with murder if you've got money... race doesn't matter as much as they'd have us believe. 

On 7/9/2023 at 1:19 PM, Reagan said:

Trump gets Standing OVATION!  

From the article:

Rock singer Jack White trashed celebrities Guy Fieri, Mel Gibson, Joe Rogan and Mark Wahlberg for interacting with former President Donald Trump during a UFC event in Las Vegas over the weekend.

I had to look up who Jack White was, lol.

This will probably be as effective as the idiot Neil Young pulling off of Spotify over "misinformation" about covid on the Joe Rogan podcast that turned out to be 100% true.

I don't think the entertainment industry will ever grasp that regular folks don't give a crap about their opinion.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Rock singer Jack White trashed celebrities Guy Fieri, Mel Gibson, Joe Rogan and Mark Wahlberg for interacting with former President Donald Trump during a UFC event in Las Vegas over the weekend.

I had to look up who Jack White was, lol.

This will probably be as effective as the idiot Neil Young pulling off of Spotify over "misinformation" about covid that turned out to be 100% true.

I don't think the entertainment industry will ever grasp that regular folks don't give a crap about their opinion.

But then y'all turn around and elect a failed reality TV show host to be the leader of the free world...  then watch him bumble through four years, then get thoroughly trounced in his re-election bid, then try to overthrow the rightfully elected President, then y'all want to nominate him again.  

There's one entertainment guy who probably has an altar in his honor in your dining room. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

But then y'all turn around and elect a failed reality TV show host to be the leader of the free world...  then watch him bumble through four years, then get thoroughly trounced in his re-election bid, then try to overthrow the rightfully elected President, then y'all want to nominate him again.  

There's one entertainment guy who probably has an altar in his honor in your dining room. 

Bumbled through four tears. 🤣

Are you listening to Jack White right now?

38 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Bumbled through four tears. 🤣

Are you listening to Jack White right now?

The debt/deficit exploded, unemployment went to the moon, tax cuts for the rich, impeached 2x, lost the House and Senate, failed to repeal/replace Obamacare, turnover through out the cabinet/executive branch, losing reelection bid, racial strife, COVID Vaccine failure, PPP loan fiasco, etc, etc…. That doesn’t even begin to address the post election garbage- the lies about election fraud, attempt to halt the peaceful transfer of power, election interference in Georgia, and mishandling of top secret documents…. If that’s your version of success, vote for him. 

But it’s exactly what we should expect if we elect a clown to be our leader. 

The bad news for Rs is that a buffoon like Biden has done a fine job of fixing the mess that Trump created. Unemployment is at all time lows, inflation is falling, we’re at peace, personal wealth from home ownership and wages are up, inflation is settling down, the pandemic is over, there’s racial harmony across the country, etc.   That guy can’t remember his name most days and is still doing a better job than Trump did.  The only objection any reasonable person has is Biden’s age and declining faculties. Otherwise his record beats trump in every conceivable way. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The debt/deficit exploded, unemployment went to the moon, tax cuts for the rich, impeached 2x, lost the House and Senate, failed to repeal/replace Obamacare, turnover through out the cabinet/executive branch, losing reelection bid, racial strife, COVID Vaccine failure, PPP loan fiasco, etc, etc…. That doesn’t even begin to address the post election garbage- the lies about election fraud, attempt to halt the peaceful transfer of power, election interference in Georgia, and mishandling of top secret documents…. If that’s your version of success, vote for him. 

But it’s exactly what we should expect if we elect a clown to be our leader. 

The bad news for Rs is that a buffoon like Biden has done a fine job of fixing the mess that Trump created. Unemployment is at all time lows, inflation is falling, we’re at peace, personal wealth from home ownership and wages are up, inflation is settling down, the pandemic is over, there’s racial harmony across the country, etc.   That guy can’t remember his name most days and is still doing a better job than Trump did.  The only objection any reasonable person has is Biden’s age and declining faculties. Otherwise his record beats trump in every conceivable way. 

Very amusing post, myself and many others have gone over the accomplishments of the Trump administration with detail of the very policies that created them as well as the absolute failures of the biden administration and the policies that caused them, so I won't waste my time posting them again.

What you can do is point me to the specific policies that biden has put in place that created all the fantasy scenarios that you describe.

I'll save you some time, you can't.

I truly hope that when Trump is out of the picture, you can move on in life, but I'm sure you'll then focus on another boogey man that is responsible for all your problems.

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's weird... they just got Hunter Biden like, what.... two week ago?  

This is a list of ALL politicians convicted of crimes while Obama (a democrat) was in the White House.  Looks like neither party can claim the moral high ground..... except for the twice impeached, often indicted serial rapist and object of your fantasies, Donald J. Trump. 

2009–2017 (Barack Obama presidency)[edit]

Executive branch[edit]

General David Petraeus (I)[148] Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years' probation plus a fine of $100,000 (equivalent to $123,459 in 2022) for providing classified information to Lieutenant Colonel Paula Broadwell (2015).[149]

Legislative branch[edit]

Mark D. Siljander (R-MI) was convicted of obstruction of justice (2012).[150]

Laura Richardson (D-CA) was found guilty on seven counts of violating US House rules by improperly using her staff to campaign for her, destroying the evidence and tampering with witness testimony. The House Ethics Committee ordered Richardson to pay a fine of $10,000 (equivalent to $12,747 in 2022) (2012).[151][152]

Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) pleaded guilty February 20, 2013, to one count of wire and mail fraud in connection with his misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds. Jackson was sentenced to two-and-one-half years' imprisonment (2013).[153]

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) was found guilty on 17 of 32 counts against him June 12, 2013, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators (2013).[154]

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of possession of cocaine in November 2013. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to one year probation and fined $250. Radel announced he would take a leave of absence, but did not resign. Later, under pressure from a number of Republican leaders, he announced through a spokesperson that he would resign (2013).[155][156][157]

Michael Grimm (R-NY) pleaded guilty of felony tax evasion. This was the fourth count in a 20-count indictment brought against him for improper use of campaign funds. The guilty plea had a maximum sentence of three years; he was sentenced to eight months in prison (2015).[158][159]

Dennis Hastert (R-IL) Speaker of the United States House of Representatives pleaded guilty in court for illegally structuring bank transactions related to payment of $3.5 million to quash allegations of sexual misconduct with a student when he was a high school teacher and coach decades ago.[160] (2016)

Chaka Fattah (D-PA) was convicted on 23 counts of racketeering, fraud, and other corruption charges (2016).[161]

Corrine Brown (D-FL) was convicted on 18 felony counts of wire and tax fraud, conspiracy, lying to federal investigators, and other corruption charges (2017).[162][163]

Anthony Weiner (D-NY)[164] was convicted of sending sexually explicit photos of himself to a 15-year-old girl and was mandated to register as a sex offender. He also was sentenced to 21 months in prison, a charge that was later reduced to 18 months. He reported to prison in November 2017 and was released in May 2019 (2017).[165]

Source.

I don't know if you're dishonest or just not very smart. 

No, I think OJ had a really good defense team and proved that you can get away with murder if you've got money... race doesn't matter as much as they'd have us believe. 

Wow, you couldn’t go back to the 1940s to prove a point? Dude, I’m talking about present day DOJ who goes after parents at school board meetings rather than investigating a coke head who is trading secrets with the Chinese. You act like the guilty party and say prove it. Tells me to condone these corrupt individuals. I won’t call then you because I think that is a playground tactic. 
Answer the original question. Why do you prefer not to see the election as stolen when Trump was winning, the counting stopped, then magically he lost? Just a stroke of luck huh?

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, you couldn’t go back to the 1940s to prove a point? Dude, I’m talking about present day DOJ who goes after parents at school board meetings rather than investigating a coke head who is trading secrets with the Chinese. You act like the guilty party and say prove it. Tells me to condone these corrupt individuals. I won’t call then you because I think that is a playground tactic. 
Answer the original question. Why do you prefer not to see the election as stolen when Trump was winning, the counting stopped, then magically he lost? Just a stroke of luck huh?

I’ve told you over and over, but you’re not capable of grasping any possibility other than “they must have CHEATED!!!”

1. There were an unprecedented number of mail in ballots which simply can’t be counted instantly. To assume that poll workers would work from the time polls opened until every absentee vote was counted 48-72 hours later is preposterous. They were going to take a break.

2.  We already knew that the mail-in ballots were going to favor democrats. They usually do, and they definitely were going to favor them in the pandemic when Ds were staying home and wearing masks and Rs were out standing in line to vote on Election Day.  

3. most importantly, there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud, other than your “gut feeling” because you don’t understand the way that votes are counted, and the effect that huge numbers of mail in ballots would have on the counting process. 

Personally? I watched the returns coming in on election night and saw that trump was barely ahead with mail in ballots remaining. I cracked open a bottle of inexpensive bourbon and said that I was going to have a drink and go to bed pretending that Trump won… but knowing it wouldn’t last once  ALL of the votes were cast…. He didn’t have a large enough margin when the in person votes were tallied. 

I think that whether or not widespread voter fraud occurred (of which there was no proof, ever), the opportunity for fraud is so much greater with mail in ballots, ESPECIALLY when some jurisdictions sent mailout ballots wholesale to everybody without them even being requested- THAT is a bad idea and should be stopped. The problem is that no PROOF of fraud was ever found. Our election process should be more secure. But i notice that everybody stopped talking about Dominion voting machines after they got their pants sued off for making unfounded allegations. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve told you over and over, but you’re not capable of grasping any possibility other than “they must have CHEATED!!!”

1. There were an unprecedented number of mail in ballots which simply can’t be counted instantly. To assume that poll workers would work from the time polls opened until every absentee vote was counted 48-72 hours later is preposterous. They were going to take a break.

2.  We already knew that the mail-in ballots were going to favor democrats. They usually do, and they definitely were going to favor them in the pandemic when Ds were staying home and wearing masks and Rs were out standing in line to vote on Election Day.  

3. most importantly, there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud, other than your “gut feeling” because you don’t understand the way that votes are counted, and the effect that huge numbers of mail in ballots would have on the counting process. 

Personally? I watched the returns coming in on election night and saw that trump was barely ahead with mail in ballots remaining. I cracked open a bottle of inexpensive bourbon and said that I was going to have a drink and go to bed pretending that Trump won… but knowing it wouldn’t last once  ALL of the votes were cast…. He didn’t have a large enough margin when the in person votes were tallied. 

I think that whether or not widespread voter fraud occurred (of which there was no proof, ever), the opportunity for fraud is so much greater with mail in ballots, ESPECIALLY when some jurisdictions sent mailout ballots wholesale to everybody without them even being requested- THAT is a bad idea and should be stopped. The problem is that no PROOF of fraud was ever found. Our election process should be more secure. But i notice that everybody stopped talking about Dominion voting machines after they got their pants sued off for making unfounded allegations. 

Just like Don the con, this is my last post in reply to anything you say. I can’t even read his brain washed chatter anymore. You are the sheep being led to slaughter and everyone is a clown who disagrees with your point of view. You are totally ate up with it and it is a waste of my time to try and convince you otherwise. I truly hope that nothing bad is perpetrated on you and the perpetrator gets away with it, even though you know who did it. It will be devastating for you if someone asks “where’s the proof”?

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

Just like Don the con, this is my last post in reply to anything you say. I can’t even read his brain washed chatter anymore. You are the sheep being led to slaughter and everyone is a clown who disagrees with your point of view. You are totally ate up with it and it is a waste of my time to try and convince you otherwise. I truly hope that nothing bad is perpetrated on you and the perpetrator gets away with it, even though you know who did it. It will be devastating for you if someone asks “where’s the proof”?

In criminal proceeding the standard is “proven beyond a reasonable doubt.” That’s a scary thought when potential jurors like yourself would convict an innocent man with no proof whatsoever because some lying prosecutor was able to remove all doubt from your mind based on falsehoods… because you really, really wanted to believe him 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

When you demand answers to questions, get smacked right between the eyes with facts and logic, but don’t like the honest truth…. Attack the messenger. 

Maybe there’s a board for Trump fans that won’t allow any facts, honesty, reason, or dissent. Just praise for Trump 24/7.  I think you’d be a lot happier in such a place. You should check it out. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

What a total embarrassment to our great nation. President of US should have an arrogance about him, instead of deer in the headlights Biden. 

For sure!  I'd rather vote for a guy that can't win just because I like his arrogance.  

Makes sense to me.... If I hold my breath for 90 seconds. 

TRUMP

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

- July 14, 2023 -

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Joe Biden's decision to mobilize reserve forces proves that his reckless escalation in Ukraine is straining the U.S. military to the point of disaster. Just last week, Biden shockingly admitted that our arsenals are so badly depleted that the United States is running out of ammunition. Now, we see the ranks are growing so thin that reserve troops are being forced to support Biden's calamitous policy in Europe, while our own borders remain undefended.

Joe Biden can't even walk up the steps of Air Force One without tripping. The last thing this incompetent administration should be doing is pushing us further toward World War Three.

Yet Biden has proclaimed that he will continue sending American treasure and weaponry to fuel endless war in Ukraine for "as long as it takes. When I am reelected, it will take 24 hours. This conflict must end. Not one American mother or father wants to send their child to die in Eastern Europe. We must have PEACE.

As President, I will AGAIN rebuild America's military and restore the readiness and deterrence that Joe Biden has so dangerously squandered, and I will return to a foreign policy that puts AMERICA FIRST, sO that we can once again have PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

On 7/11/2023 at 9:35 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all?  You claim to have voted for Trump twice.  Shouldn’t that be “we”,  since you are included as well?