Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll be honest, a beta is a grown man that has to have the exact same opinion as the rest of the betas… an alpha will stand here and defend his positions in spite of almost universal opposition. 

The most beta thing a beta can do is keep re-wording the same opinion of the masses. 

Hilarious that these betas continue to passionately bend the knee and regurgitate the same, tired talking points they see on MSM, yet have the nerve to call other people betas lol

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

It is still the United States. There has been no secession I’m aware of.  Division of opinion is not a political division.  The problem with extremism is that everything is zero sum. You either get your way (win) or you don’t (lose). This country was built on, and will survive by compromise.  This spate of hate we’re going through won’t last.  That kind of bad juju burns itself out eventually.  

It’s not about hate, a good percentage of the country feel like the government should provide their needs, and many are already there.  It is unsustainable.

On 4/12/2023 at 9:07 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s not about hate, a good percentage of the country feel like the government should provide their needs, and many are already there.  It is unsustainable.

What does your answer have to do with your statement “ This country will never be united”?

And, when I referenced hate, I wasn’t accusing a particular political party or ideology.  Hate pervades our society. Kindness appears to be in hibernation, regardless the political stripe.

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What does your answer have to do with your statement “ This country will never be united”?

And, when I referenced hate, I wasn’t accusing a particular political party or ideology.  Hate pervades our society. Kindness appears to be in hibernation, regardless the political stripe.

Tell me how to unite a country where half want free college, healthcare and whatever else the government will give them with those that feel nothing is owed to them and choose to earn their way?

This divide is reinforced every day by your party by throwing crumbs for a miserable existence in exchange for votes.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Tell me how to unite a country where half want free college, healthcare and whatever else the government will give them with those that feel nothing is owed to them and choose to earn their way?

This divide is reinforced every day by your party by throwing crumbs for a miserable existence in exchange for votes.

Why is it always broke rural folk regurgitating the same lame, tired talking points yall heard from MSM lol

Nice try though champ. C+ for effort 

On 4/14/2023 at 11:03 AM, DonTheCon2024 said:

Why is it always broke rural folk regurgitating the same lame, tired talking points yall heard from MSM lol

Nice try though champ. C+ for effort 

That's the basic difference between the two schools of thought.  One side typically goes about the business of society, creating goods, offering services, investing, profiting... and the other side doesn't seem to understand why they can't have it all, too, "just because."  

All one has to have is basic understanding of micro/macro economics to see that no society can afford to feed, house, educate, treat, and provide a "living wage" to a majority of the population who is unable/unwilling to contribute themselves.  Plain and simple.  You can blame it on the 1%, the Jews, White People, or anybody else that you please.... but the fact remains that the numbers won't work-it's impossible.

But a reasonable person (often castigated as a "fence rider") will also admit that a country where working class stiffs (the ones who aren't suckling at the teat of big government) shouldn't be paying income taxes while the ultra wealthy (Bezos, Zuckerberg, TRUMP) don't pay any personal income taxes while living in the lap of luxury.  

Both sides are literally wrong, and both sides have their dumbest common denominators out voting for ideas that aren't feasible.  

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Exclusive — Donald Trump on 2024 Movement: ‘It’s Even Stronger Than It Was in 2016’!  No wonder!  Seeing how just in 2 years our country is being destroyed!  

Trump 2024!

This is the hidden content, please

Serious question - do you even read and/or believe what you post here?

How can the movement be stronger than ever after coming off BACK TO BACK MAJOR LOSSES

1 minute ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Serious question - do you even read and/or believe what you post here?

How can the movement be stronger than ever after coming off BACK TO BACK MAJOR LOSSES

Because as I posted:  The destruction of the country by this evil President and his minions!  You think it's going good in this country?  Compare the policies of Trump and JoeBama.  There's no debate there.

Just now, Reagan said:

Because as I posted:  The destruction of the country by this evil President and his minions!  You think it's going good in this country?  Compare the policies of Trump and JoeBama.  There's no debate there.

… Dear senile old man,

I was asking how is the movement stronger than ever after coming off major losses. What exactly are you replying to here? Just blabbering? 

Just now, DonTheCon2024 said:

… Dear senile old man,

I was asking how is the movement stronger than ever after coming off major losses. What exactly are you replying to here? Just blabbering? 

The MAGA movement IS getting stronger all the time.  You can't win every race.  But, the one we need to win, and will, will be Trump!

Trump 2024!

• 2 weeks later...