Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

43 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Were you duped by the Russia Hoax that went on for 4 or 5?

Not at all. 

Politics doing what it does best, divide and conquer

Just like your duped by the bidens crime family nothing will happen to none of them. Does that mean their innocent? I'm sure this flew over your head due to it not being via Twitter form

7 hours ago, TxFan said:

Not at all. 

Politics doing what it does best, divide and conquer

Just like you’re duped by the bidens crime family nothing will happen to none of them. Does that mean they’re innocent? I'm sure this flew over your head due to it not being via Twitter form

I never said anything about someone going to jail. Just the fact that the DOJ and FBI spied on and tried to take down a President in it self  is corruption at the highest level and you are just fine with that fact.

Thank you for reaffirming your ignorance. Sorry you are still too ignorant to figure out or understand how Twitter works. You must have nightmares of Twitter because it definitely seems too bother you.😂

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

“Leprechauns and Unicorns?” That’s pretty harsh coming from a guy who believes that the 2020 election was stolen. 

Even though nobody has come forth with any proof. 300 million smart phones in the US and nobody bothered to snap a single photo of all of that “election fraud.”

Where do those smart phones come from?

15 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I never said anything about someone going to jail. Just the fact that the DOJ and FBI spied on and tried to take down a President in it self  is corruption at the highest level and you are just fine with that fact.

Thank you for reaffirming your ignorance. Sorry you are still too ignorant to figure out or understand how Twitter works. You must have nightmares of Twitter because it definitely seems too bother you.😂

Damn your a crybaby... 

Twitter don't bother me, you snowflakes do

10 hours ago, TxFan said:

Damn your a crybaby... 

Twitter don't bother me, you snowflakes do

😢😭😢😢😢😭😭😭

Sounds like the DOJ and FBI spying on an incoming and sitting president to try an take him out of office doesn’t bother you either because you don’t know how to respond it. Must be hard to criticize your Lord and Savior Barack Hussein Obama. Another one of the most corrupt Presidents in US history.

All up in the Feelings…🤣😂

Does YouTube hurt your feelings also?

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

This buffoon will single handedly hand a landslide win to Joe Biden, again... but y’all cheer him on anyway. Going to be another 4 years of nonstop crying and tears 🙄

Stop the foolishness and craziness, and just be normal for once.. 

Yeah….because everyone is loving what Biden is doing to this country. He’s such a Highly Respected Intelligent Patriotic Vigilant Fake President. Smh

If we’re able to have a credible fair election Trump will win convincingly against Biden just like 2020. 

Note ….we have not lived in normal times for the last 6 years. 

Our government is CORRUPT AS HELL. Including State Governments on down when it comes to elections. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Yeah….because everyone is loving what Biden is doing to this country. He’s such a Highly Respected Intelligent Patriotic Vigilant Fake President. Smh

If we’re able to have a credible fair election Trump will win convincingly against Biden just like 2020. 

Note ….we have not lived in normal times for the last 6 years. 

Our government is CORRUPT AS HELL. Including State Governments on down when it comes to elections. 

you’re preaching to the choir about how much Biden sucks. But if you guys vote trump, all it does is guarantee another biden victory

And that’s a fact jack (🤣

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

you’re preaching to the choir about how much Biden sucks. But if you guys vote trump, all it does is guarantee another biden victory

And that’s a fact jack (🤣

Yeah cause idiots can’t check their pride

they ll still vote for these sick individuals 

This is the hidden content, please

43 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

As long as the red hatters keep worshipping political teams like sports teams.. it’s not gonna get any better 

Nobody’s worshiping Jack💩 on this forum about the individual your obsessed with, Reality is that the Orange Man that you’re deranged over is more than capable of getting the country back on track after this Fake Administration has undone just about all the policies that he implemented that were good for this country. I know the glowing orange is blinding you which is making it hard for you to see that fact. 

22 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Nobody’s worshiping Jack💩 on this forum about the individual your obsessed with, Reality is that the Orange Man that you’re deranged over is more than capable of getting the country back on track after this Fake Administration has undone just about all the policies that he implemented that were good for this country. I know the glowing orange is blinding you which is making it hard for you to see that fact. 

I get it man.. you’re on payroll so you have no choice but to worship and shill for some dude who doesn’t even know you exist lol