Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

On 4/1/2023 at 8:14 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

I agree that we have to unite.

but has the meaning of unite changed in today’s culture.

do we not tell truths and facts even though it may offend…..all for the sake of unite.

in order to unite (with liberals) then erosion of truths and facts have to occur and well for me I am not doing that.

It is no longer possible to unite the country.  

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I tend to lean that way 

the only possible way is if something extreme happens on a grand scale…..but giving the control the left has on everything (not just governing officials) that is even bleak.

too many naive fools out there to think our time isn’t coming.

9/11 wasn’t big enough

pandemic wasn’t big enough

cop killers and killer cops wasn’t big enough.

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I wonder why we never hear the liberal crowd chant USA

so telling

The same reason you hardly ever see the Muslim churches showing up after  natural disasters to help fellow brothers and sisters who’ve been affected by the storms. It’s always Christian Churches that show up to help people out in a time of need wether it be here in the United States or in another country. 

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Let us pray that Donald J. Trump does not run...

As good as he is, I think he will lose.

Though I agree, but the precedent has been set as far as how liberals will treat any following conservative presidents.

Desantis policies and views are pretty much the same as Trump minus the rhetoric.  Possibly looking at only 1term conservative pres if we re lucky.

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You are correct, and that says a lot about the state of our country!!

evil will eventually  win the worldly fight…..we ve already been told.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You can automatically tell if a person is conservative if they have a flag in their yard. 

What size is the Gay Pride Rainbow Flag flying in your yard? 2ft by 3ft or 6ft by 7ft? 

Your Beta Male reflection does not represent the majority of America but please keep trying to convince yourself.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

What size is the Gay Pride Rainbow Flag flying in your yard? 2ft by 3ft or 6ft by 7ft? 

Your Beta Male reflection does not represent the majority of America but please keep trying to convince yourself.

I’ll be honest, a beta is a grown man that has to have the exact same opinion as the rest of the betas… an alpha will stand here and defend his positions in spite of almost universal opposition. 

The most beta thing a beta can do is keep re-wording the same opinion of the masses. 

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll be honest, a beta is a grown man that has to have the exact same opinion as the rest of the betas… an alpha will stand here and defend his positions in spite of almost universal opposition. 

The most beta thing a beta can do is keep re-wording the same opinion of the masses. 

Well given the vote count of the last election…..beta

so your saying chanting U S A is a beta thing?

On 4/2/2023 at 6:14 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

It is still the United States. There has been no secession I’m aware of.  Division of opinion is not a political division.  The problem with extremism is that everything is zero sum. You either get your way (win) or you don’t (lose). This country was built on, and will survive by compromise.  This spate of hate we’re going through won’t last.  That kind of bad juju burns itself out eventually.