Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

She was bad, no doubt… but I think it was a perfect set of circumstances that got Trump elected. Not only was she detestable, you had the media putting her out there as all-but-guaranteed to win, and I think that it made a lot of would be-Clinton voters complacent about voting in 2016. Long story made short is that I believe a lot of potential Clinton votes stayed home in ‘16 because they didn’t believe Trump could win… and they learned their lesson in regards to staying home for 2020. Honestly? I think a do-over between Trump and Hillary would probably result in a Clinton win.  

We’ll never know because the major political parties usually don’t give a candidate a second try… once your nominated and lose, you don’t get the support of the party again… but for some reason repubs think that they can run it back with Trump and it’ll all work out this time. I think demographics will make this cycle worse than before. Every day a few thousand kids turn 18 and the numbers show that they tend to vote D. Every day that hold a few hundred funerals for old people who would tend to vote R. It’s a nightmare to any political strategist. 

I will say this though… Trump has sold more merch than any other President, ever, hands down… and he’s gotten a lot of nitwits who don’t understand politics to keep showing up and supporting him.  

That’s a nice story about a man name Jed who barely kept his family fed. Lol

He’s also the only president that I know of that donated his presidential salary to charity the 4 years he was in office and left the White House $700 million dollars poorer than when he went in according to Forbes. 

I find it disturbing that you think that the Democrats and a good majority of Republicans are just playing politics as usual to retain power these last 6 years. They’ve proven they will burn this country to the ground to retain power an you’re too blind to see it. Smh

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn’t matter who else is running… Trump is going to win the nomination and get his tail whipped again in 2024 in the general. 

All that’s left to do is start working on your theories about how them dirty democrats cheated, even though y’all nominate a guy that 70% of female votes hate. 

I read an article the other day that stated if you had counted only the votes of men in 2020 (no votes cast by women were included), Trump would have collected something like 340 electoral votes to Biden’s <100. 

What’s happened since? Oh, Trump lost a rape case and then sued his accuser for defamation. Im sure that’s helped his standing with the ladies… couldn’t have hurt, anyways. 

Here we go. 

It’s a set up.  Dems are hoping and will make sure Trump is the nominee.  In the end a Democratic White House.
 We can come together and put up a nominee who can beat Biden or we can prepare and start the blame game like we did in the Senate.  If Trump would step aside and indorse a Republican we win hands down by a land slide.  
Biden would not beat any other other Republican candidate running other than Chris.  

30 minutes ago, DCT said:

It’s a set up.  Dems are hoping and will make sure Trump is the nominee.  In the end a Democratic White House.
 We can come together and put up a nominee who can beat Biden or we can prepare and start the blame game like we did in the Senate.  If Trump would step aside and indorse a Republican we win hands down by a land slide.  
Biden would not beat any other other Republican candidate running other than Chris.  

That’s all we’ve been hearing for a couple of years but the latest polls had biden leading over DeSantis in most states.  Our problem is not a candidate, it’s voters.

1 hour ago, DCT said:

I’ve been saying this for years. I’m still not sure that Biden stays in the race, but I can’t think of a Dem that won’t beat Trump soundly. 

I don’t think there’s ever been a presidential candidate with supporters who are more loyal than Trump’s… but there’s never been a candidate who motivates more people to vote against himself, either. 

The election was lost the minute that Trump announced he was running. 

I can also say after voting Trump 2x, I won’t be voting for him again, regardless. I’ve got a feeling that I’m not alone. 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s all we’ve been hearing for a couple of years but the latest polls had biden leading over DeSantis in most states.  Our problem is not a candidate, it’s voters.

These are the same polls that said Hillary would easily win. It's just propaganda from the other side. Like this...

2 hours ago, DCT said:

It’s a set up.  Dems are hoping and will make sure Trump is the nominee

They're not looking for dirt on DJT anymore. It's all the other candidates that will be accused and drug thru the mud.

When you throw dirt, your bound to lose ground.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

These are the same polls that said Hillary would easily win. It's just propaganda from the other side. Like this...

They're not looking for dirt on DJT anymore. It's all the other candidates that will be accused and drug thru the mud.

True statement.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I think it’s just that Desantis is just basically Trump Lite. He might fire up the lesser-informed base (if they weren’t already too busy wishing Trump would assault their ladies, too) but he’d have a hard time attracting the middle or picking off any Ds. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it’s just that Desantis is just basically Trump Lite. He might fire up the lesser-informed base (if they weren’t already too busy wishing Trump would assault their ladies, too) but he’d have a hard time attracting the middle or picking off any Ds. 

So the folks that would vote for the dumpster fire we have now aren’t “lesser informed”?

That’s hilarious.

And I love how you are crawfishing on DeSantis, you proclaimed that anyone but Trump would easily defeat a democrat.

Stop calling shots like you know what you’re talking about, no one’s buying it.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So the folks that would vote for the dumpster fire we have now aren’t “lesser informed”?

That’s hilarious.

And I love how you are crawfishing on DeSantis, you proclaimed that anyone but Trump would easily defeat a democrat.

Stop calling shots like you know what you’re talking about, no one’s buying it.

I’ve never been a big DeSantis guy… I was open to hear what he has to say (still am) but his campaign has kinda failed to get out of the blocks. 

My preference is that we don’t nominate another jerk, even though that’s what a lot of the Republican voters want. I see Trump, Christie, and Desantis all being cut from the same cloth. Overly adversarial  for no particular reason, other than it apparels to the base. The only problem is that despite appealing to the base, it alienates moderates and undecideds who want more from a politician than just “giving them dirty democrats (and fellow Republicans, too) hell!”

Actually, I said anybody but Trump could beat Biden, but it looks like Trump has once again grabbed old white dudes by their fematalia and they liked it…. Desantis could easily beat Biden, but he can’t win the nomination over Trump (who can’t win the general election).  

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve never been a big DeSantis guy… I was open to hear what he has to say (still am) but his campaign has kinda failed to get out of the blocks. 

My preference is that we don’t nominate another jerk, even though that’s what a lot of the Republican voters want. I see Trump, Christie, and Desantis all being cut from the same cloth. Overly adversarial  for no particular reason, other than it apparels to the base. The only problem is that despite appealing to the base, it alienates moderates and undecideds who want more from a politician than just “giving them dirty democrats (and fellow Republicans, too) hell!”

Actually, I said anybody but Trump could beat Biden, but it looks like Trump has once again grabbed old white dudes by their fematalia and they liked it…. Desantis could easily beat Biden, but he can’t win the nomination over Trump (who can’t win the general election).  

I can see your point, wouldn't make sense to elect someone that is overly adversarial over a senile crooked old fool with a sidekick as dumb as a hammer.  That would certainly be a "lesser informed" decision.

You seem to be content electing a horrible President just as long as he's a nice guy, not to worry, there are lots of folks just like you that feel the same way, and look where that has us now.

Spin it how you want, those folks made the wrong choice and the evidence is in our face, sad thing is, I have confidence that they are willing to do it again.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can see your point, wouldn't make sense to elect someone that is overly adversarial over a senile crooked old fool with a sidekick as dumb as a hammer.  That would certainly be a "lesser informed" decision.

You seem to be content electing a horrible President just as long as he's a nice guy, not to worry, there are lots of folks just like you that feel the same way, and look where that has us now.

Spin it how you want, those folks made the wrong choice and the evidence is in our face, sad thing is, I have confidence that they are willing to do it again.

You make it sound like those are the only two choices… senile or unelectable jerk. There are plenty of other options, but there are too many fools supporting a guy who they think is the answer. It’s basically people who’d rather do things their own way and fail than do them another way and actually succeed. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You make it sound like those are the only two choices… senile or unelectable jerk. There are plenty of other options, but there are too many fools supporting a guy who they think is the answer. It’s basically people who’d rather do things their own way and fail than do them another way and actually succeed. 

You're describing yourself, lol.

Don't forget you're a self admitted two time Trump voter.

And if we find ourselves in the same situation, those that don't vote for Trump are voting for continued disaster.

Can't fix stupid.

It's pretty simple - If we get Biden for another 4 years we will survive. I don't see how house or senate could swing that would give the Dem's a super majority to do any real damage.

Like or hate Trump, the Democratic process is working. It appears and not by a little, he has the majority of the Republican party's support. The question you should be asking is why.......

If Trump gets the nomination and you vote for anyone else (for whatever reason) you vote for Biden....or, even worse, Kamala........

While Trump has his issues, and there are several I don't like, there is no question in my mind that he will do better for the Country, and equally or more importantly, I feel he will do more for ME and my family........

and while I don't feel VP's have too much effect on elections, his pick will be important......imagine a Trump/JFK ticket..........(I don't think that will happen...but)

IMHO The best candidate is the most likable ,the most likely to beat the opposition. My view is trump and Biden played this game so the only honest question a voter should ask is has Biden gain or lost ground with his voting base ?And has trump gain enough to catch Biden?

The democrats would love to replay 2020 again.

Republicans couldn’t ask for a better candidate in Biden.

I wish it comes down to neither.

But if it came down to it I believe trump would lose again because I think he’s entered the Hillary zone where a large enough block of his needed votes will not vote for him. Call them low informed voters, idiots etc. (they exist and they vote or in this case don’t vote)Joe won’t have this problem because trump will rally the dems to the polls for him.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

IMHO The best candidate is the most likable ,the most likely to beat the opposition. My view is trump and Biden played this game so the only honest question a voter should ask is has Biden gain or lost ground with his voting base ?And has trump gain enough to catch Biden?

But if it came down to it I believe trump would lose again because I think he’s entered the Hillary zone where a large enough block of his needed votes will not vote for him. Call them low informed voters, idiots etc. (they exist and they vote or in this case don’t vote)Joe won’t have this problem because trump will rally the dems to the polls for him.

Let’s just say Trump and Biden are the 2 nominees which I am still not convinced Biden will be. 

It’s a pretty easy decision for someone with just a little bit of common sense that doesn’t wear their feelings on their shoulders. 

Compare both of Trump and Biden’s policies. Which was Pro American and was better for the country? If your answer is not Trump then you’re one of those idiots you were talking about. It’s not even close. 

Let’s see do I want to vote for someone who is likable and destroys the country or do I vote for the Meanie that I’ll never meet but his his policies are going to be great for my family and the country? Gee that’s a hard decision. Good Grief!

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Thank you, sir. 

It doesn’t matter what your positions are if you can’t get elected to put them into play. 

I say Trump has the same base and will win this time. One question to you leftys and fence riders……What other presidential election has had the counting of votes stopped, one person was winning before the counting stopped, the opponent was winning after the counting resumed? None! Not in the history of the world. That doesn’t raise a hair of something being wrong? Go ahead and call Trump our savior. It’s all you got because you refuse to admit the underhandedness that’s glaring in your face. I really can’t believe some people. 

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And if we find ourselves in the same situation, those that don't vote for Trump are voting for continued disaster.

Can't fix stupid.

A vote for trump is the exact same thing as vote for Biden/Harris since we already know that they’re going to take him apart again like they did in 2020. 

What has changed since Trump got his plow cleaned in 2020… I don’t know, an insurrection, lies about voter fraud, indictments, judgments, and a whole lot more things that alienate everyone who hasn’t bought a red hat. Unemployment is low, inflation is falling, no wars, no constant negativity flowing from the Oval Office.  Nobody has “learned their lesson” and plan on changing their vote to Trump. They all still hate him…. Probably more now than ever. The real suckers are the ones that vote for a guy that can’t win. 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

I say Trump has the same base and will win this time. One question to you leftys and fence riders……What other presidential election has had the counting of votes stopped, one person was winning before the counting stopped, the opponent was winning after the counting resumed? None! Not in the history of the world. That doesn’t raise a hair of something being wrong? Go ahead and call Trump our savior. It’s all you got because you refuse to admit the underhandedness that’s glaring in your face. I really can’t believe some people. 

Ok, I’ll play along with your voter fraud fairy tale, even though three years later the only election interference that we’ve found is from Trump himself (find me the votes!

This is the hidden content, please

Let’s just assume that widespread cheating did occur… what has been done to stop it? Or will we see you here next November crying that “there’s no way that _____ won! Did you see the size of Trump’s rallies? They cheated AGAIN!” It’s like playing cards with my sister’s kids. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

A vote for trump is the exact same thing as vote for Biden/Harris since we already know that they’re going to take him apart again like they did in 2020. 

What has changed since Trump got his plow cleaned in 2020… I don’t know, an insurrection, lies about voter fraud, indictments, judgments, and a whole lot more things that alienate everyone who hasn’t bought a red hat. Unemployment is low, inflation is falling, no wars, no constant negativity flowing from the Oval Office.  Nobody has “learned their lesson” and plan on changing their vote to Trump. They all still hate him…. Probably more now than ever. The real suckers are the ones that vote for a guy that can’t win. 

I'm simply talking about if it comes down to Trump and Biden, no brainer.

Insurrection, lol.

It's comical to me how you talk about how bad it was under Trump with what we have going on right now, but I've figured out to not take you too seriously, as most posters have also, you don't believe half the stuff you post.