Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

😂

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The DeSanctimonious SuperPAC, "Always Back Down," should focus more on Florida Property & Auto Insurance, which has Zoomed to "highest in the Nation, by far," instead of spending money on a "campaign" that is going nowhere. Come home Ron, where you belong!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Trump Draws Another Massive Crowd in Erie, PA – NO OTHER POLITICIAN in America Can Outdo Donald Trump!  Yeah -- they really hate him!  LOL!!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker

I agree… Trump has the overwhelming support of 40% voters. It’s really amazing to see how much merch he sells to people who can’t tell that he’s about to lose the fourth consecutive election cycle. 

The only problem is that 56% of all voters say “anybody but Trump,” and they mean it.  Literally anybody but Trump. 

How’d them big rallies work out last time? 12 point loss in total votes, 14 point loss in the electoral college. And nobody is saying “do you see how much trouble Trump is in? I think I’m going to change my vote to Trump this time around.” 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Trump Draws Another Massive Crowd in Erie, PA – NO OTHER POLITICIAN in America Can Outdo Donald Trump!  Yeah -- they really hate him!  LOL!!

@Big girl @UT alum @CardinalBacker

Additionally,

The democrat plan is working to perfection. Every time Trump gets indicted his numbers among Republican candidates go up. The last thing the Dems want is for trump to drop out of the race. They need him to get nominated, and the mouth breathers in the red hats don’t even realize what’s happening.

”But look at the size of his rallies!!! I just know in my heart he’s going to win in’24’!!!” Nice opinion, sir… too bad it’s not rooted in reality. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Absolutely… and it’s working.  Every time there’s more bad news for Trump, his loyalists become even more entrenched. They WILL make sure he gets nominated just to show up “those dirty democrats.”

The Dems know that Trump is an easy out in the general election. 

Imagine this… a world in which the Dems are focusing all of their attention on Trump while Republicans are donating and nominating some other conservative who actually has a chance at winning in November of 2024. The Repubs are too dumb to do it, though. 

Just now, Reagan said:

Trump Is Crushing the Field in Small-Dollar Donations!  The people get the deep state con!

@CardinalBacker

Trump is going to win the nomination with the blind support of people like you. Then everybody else is going to elect the next president- and it won’t be trump. 

But congrats on winning the first part, i guess. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump is going to win the nomination with the blind support of people like you. Then everybody else is going to elect the next president- and it won’t be trump. 

If you look at the big picture, why wouldn’t you vote Trump?  The border crisis, energy independence, the economy, and the state of foreign relations, are far worse under biden.  If you care about America, you sure wouldn’t vote Democrat.  But, I guess there are a lot of snowflakes out there!

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Right, four years of scandals and horrible management should have no impact on folk’s decisions.