Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If you look at the big picture, why wouldn’t you vote Trump?  The border crisis, energy independence, the economy, and the state of foreign relations, are far worse under biden.  If you care about America, you sure wouldn’t vote Democrat.  But, I guess there are a lot of snowflakes out there!

Will you consider other Republican candidates?  If so who?

3 hours ago, DCT said:

Nope. These people are just like Trump… they aren’t conservatives, they aren’t republicans, they’re not patriots, they aren’t followers of Christ, and they’re not even decent people as evidenced by their condoning of Trump’s wicked behavior.  They’re  just followers of Trump and traitors, honestly. 

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nope. These people are just like Trump… they aren’t conservatives, they aren’t republicans, they’re not patriots, they aren’t followers of Christ, and they’re not even decent people as evidenced by their condoning of Trump’s wicked behavior.  They’re  just followers of Trump and traitors, honestly. 

Typical liberal response, I’m unhappy in my own life so I must view others as more miserable than me.

Your evaluation couldn’t be further from the truth, it might be time for some introspection and not worry about others.

14 hours ago, DCT said:

Trump was never my first choice, but when he won the nomination, it was a no brainer.  I would never vote for clinton and biden.  So yes, I always consider others.  I like DeSantis and Scott.  But, if Trump wins, he has my vote.

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You don’t have a clue!!!  How is being a Trump supporter make one a traitor?  This answer should be interesting.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Typical liberal response, I’m unhappy in my own life so I must view others as more miserable than me.

Your evaluation couldn’t be further from the truth, it might be time for some introspection and not worry about others.

Like I said, he doesn’t have a clue.  He might as well vote for biden.  If Trump was so bad, why would he vote for him a second time, as he claims?  I don’t think you can believe a thing he says.

13 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Say that’s all true……the policies they put in place are still miles better than any liberal policies.

your argument is just you wanting to argue.

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You don’t have a clue!!!  How is being a Trump supporter make one a traitor?  This answer should be interesting.

After he lost and then tried to take down our government, i kinda decided that he has no business in the White House. 

The fact that y’all don’t have a problem with the fact that he lost, then lied about losing and obviously undermined the actual foundation of our democracy. You have a large portion of the nation that believes our election system can’t be trusted. Without that, we have nothing.

Trump is a piece of crap, and he gets a pass from his adoring fans on spite of everything. 

There’s a mountain of evidence showing that trump tried any way possible to hang onto power, but his fans ignore all of that to instead focus on the lie that somehow democrats stole the election without even a cell phone photo of any wrongdoing. 

Trump supporters are possibly the dumbest people in our society, and they don’t even realize it. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

After he lost and then tried to take down our government, i kinda decided that he has no business in the White House. 

The fact that y’all don’t have a problem with the fact that he lost, then lied about losing and obviously undermined the actual foundation of our democracy. You have a large portion of the nation that believes our election system can’t be trusted. Without that, we have nothing.

Trump is a piece of crap, and he gets a pass from his adoring fans on spite of everything. 

There’s a mountain of evidence showing that trump tried any way possible to hang onto power, but his fans ignore all of that to instead focus on the lie that somehow democrats stole the election without even a cell phone photo of any wrongdoing. 

Trump supporters are possibly the dumbest people in our society, and they don’t even realize it. 

And you voted for him twice!!  So,I count you as one of those dumbest people.😏If you want to get to the point, biden supporters and dimocrats are the dumbest people in our society.

46 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And you voted for him twice!!  So,I count you as one of those dumbest people.😏If you want to get to the point, biden supporters and dimocrats are the dumbest people in our society.

Nah… I’m talking about the people who would vote for him again in 2024. I won’t. 

He’s trash, and so is anybody who would vote for him again after that the way he’s behaved since Biden rolled over him in 2020.

Seriously, though. Why would anybody support a guy who got turned out by Biden/Harris? That’s a FAILURE of a politician.  I hope Biden used protection. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah… I’m talking about the people who would vote for him again in 2024. I won’t. 

He’s trash, and so is anybody who would vote for him again after that the way he’s behaved since Biden rolled over him in 2020.

Seriously, though. Why would anybody support a guy who got turned out by Biden/Harris? That’s a FAILURE of a politician.  I hope Biden used protection. 

Count me as trash!  I would vote for him over any Dim, if he wins the nomination.  If he wins, and you vote Dim, you really aren’t concerned with the current state of the Union.

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Count me as trash!  I would vote for him over any Dim, if he wins the nomination.  If he wins, and you vote Dim, you really aren’t concerned with the current state of the Union.

You might as well pencil in “Donald Duck” on your ballot. He has just as good of a chance at winning as Trump does. 

A vote for trump is a wasted vote. 

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You might as well pencil in “Donald Duck” on your ballot. He has just as good of a chance at winning as Trump does. 

A vote for trump is a wasted vote. 

A vote for Trump is a vote against The Constitution and the rule of law