Playoffs Week-1: McKinney North at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 11/11

Who wins   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • McKinney North

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

now that cupcake season is done, lets see if they were for real...scratch that...lets see if that SIDELINE is for real or do they botch the first rd for the 5th time. i have complete confidence in the kids...

Gonna rain in hell. 2 times i agreed. 

McKinney North is 7-3.  Three losses are to Longview, Lancaster, and Forney who are a combined 25-5

Team Rushing  508 for 2672, Avg 5.25 yds/carry

Team Passing   99 of 177 for 1572

Points for 306, points against 307

PLAYER COMP ATT PCT YDS TD INT
Colin Hitchcock 99 177 0.56 1572 10 6
PLAYER ATT YDS YDS/ATT TD
Jayden Walker 293 1900 6.48 19

They are a pretty good team. They can sneak up on you if you don't play your game. Make no mistake, they are dynamic on offense and can be a pain. Their defense is hot garbage.

I think PAMs defense is too much for them. PAM should win by 2+ TDs

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

now that cupcake season is done, lets see if they were for real...scratch that...lets see if that SIDELINE is for real or do they botch the first rd for the 5th time. i have complete confidence in the kids...

I've seen both teams play this year. Feel pretty confident saying PAM is going to win this one. 

6 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Besides the top 2 in that district I think ours is better from top to bottom. MN got 74 dropped on them from Lancaster! PAM should win big unless they do what they did last night and give points away! 

They got 74 dropped on them due to 6 turnovers. Can't count on that every game.

Agree to disagree on y'all's district being better from top to bottom, especially at the bottom with the Baytown schools. As bad as our 7th place team is, West isn't losing to any of those Baytown schools like your district champion did.

Still, if you stop their star back, y'all will win the game. North started the season out hot, but has cooled considerably since district started. I saw them in their first two games in person then again later in the season against Tyler, and even then the change was considerably noticeable.

PAM should win this by a couple scores, but don't let them hang around or play down to them (as the Titans have shown this year) because they're more than capable.

11 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Besides the top 2 in that district I think ours is better from top to bottom. MN got 74 dropped on them from Lancaster! PAM should win big unless they do what they did last night and give points away! 

Honestly don't understand that but everyone has an opinion.  Only time will tell on which district is better.  The Forney/2nd place team game will tell us a lot.  But BH has to take care of business first.

With the exception of one year over the past 4 years, PAM have been favored with the should win and get out coached mainly due to poor clock management and poor play calling. This year will be no different imo… for the ones who are NOT blind know where the cancer is. Baytown Lee was supposed to be a win… Porter was supposed to be a 2-3 td win… barley won against a Crosby team without starters….a sophomore inexperienced Nederland team had u tied at half. Now u play a team that didn’t have cupcake time…best believe they coming to PA and gonna shock the world. Hoping the team is ready, but captain Morgan ain’t 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

With the exception of one year over the past 4 years, PAM have been favored with the should win and get out coached mainly due to poor clock management and poor play calling. This year will be no different imo… for the ones who are NOT blind know where the cancer is. Baytown Lee was supposed to be a win… Porter was supposed to be a 2-3 td win… barley won against a Crosby team without starters….a sophomore inexperienced Nederland team had u tied at half. Now u play a team that didn’t have cupcake time…best believe they coming to PA and gonna shock the world. Hoping the team is ready, but captain Morgan ain’t 

Dude, do you have anything good to say about the team?

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

We were not favored to beat foster nor Hightower.  You can tell when someone doesn't know regional football and matchups.  Hightower made it to the regional finals both years.  So did foster but I won't let facts and research get in the way of a hot take

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

Life must really either stick or boring on your end. Keep hating the KIDS you "CLAIM" to support! <let me guess> you support the kids but not the COACH! Seems as if you have issues with WHOMEVER is coaching PAM. Keep hate alive.(with all the sarcasm I can muster)