WOS School Board Meeting

XX Man

6 minutes ago, Tiger90 said:

25-6. The record of the teams who beat you.  Hard to be empathetic towards your program when you show such arrogance and disrespect towards those teams.  With the exception of HF everyone of those teams has beat you on multiple occasions.  In some instances your season was ended due to a loss to one of them.
Most folks looking from the outside have seen a downward turn coming.  Your enrollment has been dropping.  Everyone of those teams who’ve beaten you have had some lean times, some upheaval with coaching changes.  You’ve been lucky due to the longevity of your staffs.  That’s over welcome to what everyone else has had to endure at some point.  Time to suck it up, support your kids, support your coaches, and support your program.  

Lol. I'm sure you want WOS not to get  good coach.

40 minutes ago, XX Man said:

So, you were just shooting your mouth off. Perfect. That solves lots of problems.

Not at all. I was triggering a discussion. No one bit.  I was waiting for someone to answer the comment, to see what the consensus was on Coach T’s departure.  Discussion is a good tool for learning and reasoning. 

30 minutes ago, XX Man said:

Lol. I'm sure you want WOS not to get  good coach.

Not at all.

WOS helps us make noise in the playoffs every year.  Though we've never won the big one we will always chase it.  It's a shame to me that anyone from the Cove would bow down to adversity, even if it feels self-inflicted or forced upon them. Embrace the chance to rebuild whatever has been lost.  That's what a legacy team should and would do.

Be WOS and everything else will fall in place when the time is right, or dont...

I dont want to see WOS football go away but humbling times can be a stronger foundation. 

#TigerNation

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Not at all.

WOS helps us make noise in the playoffs every year.  Though we've never won the big one we will always chase it.  It's a shame to me that anyone from the Cove would bow down to adversity, even if it feels self-inflicted or forced upon them. Embrace the chance to rebuild whatever has been lost.  That's what a legacy team should and would do.

Be WOS and everything else will fall in place when the time is right, or dont...

I dont want to see WOS football go away but humbling times can be a stronger foundation. 

#TigerNation

Excellent!

14 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Not at all.

#TigerNation

We have contributed the success of other area schools by being the pinnacle of our area. They play us and see the level they need to reach to make that run. Everyone in SETX should be rooting for the best in this situation. Just wish more people understood the culture and tradition that is driving this. It's not something we started 6 or 7 years ago. It's a rich and prideful tradition that goes back generations to the days of Wallace high's championships. Not Stark, or the merger. Go back to our history pages in the archives and see for yourself. 

And if one is truly inclined, go back to the interviews after being hired. The one Tepper did with him in San Antonio. Even the 409Sports 2 a days. Listen carefully... it's not the same as where we are today.

1 hour ago, Tiger90 said:

25-6. The record of the teams who beat you.  Hard to be empathetic towards your program when you show such arrogance and disrespect towards those teams.  With the exception of HF everyone of those teams has beat you on multiple occasions.  In some instances your season was ended due to a loss to one of them.
Most folks looking from the outside have seen a downward turn coming.  Your enrollment has been dropping.  Everyone of those teams who’ve beaten you have had some lean times, some upheaval with coaching changes.  You’ve been lucky due to the longevity of your staffs.  That’s over welcome to what everyone else has had to endure at some point.  Time to suck it up, support your kids, support your coaches, and support your program.  

Damn straight!