LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'll gladly talk about regular season L(s) if you want to talk about playoff W(s)

LOLLLLLLLL... lmc has one good year in how many years and all the sudden the mecca of high school football is shifting from Crosby to Mauriceville  😂

11 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

LOLLLLLLLL... lmc has one good year in how many years and all the sudden the mecca of high school football is shifting from Crosby to Mauriceville  😂

Lol!

@BMTSoulja1 energy shifting 😂

5 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

"Lmc" has more playoff appearances and wins than vidor does winning seasons. "Mecca" 😁

Maybe Mecca does maybe Mecca doesn’t…I’m not a high school football historian and honestly I could care less cause those seasons having absolutely nothing to do with the present season.  Keep living there if that makes you sleep better at night. And good luck tonight

4 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Recruits, transfers, and returning starters. So you want to compare a college team that has the best or some of the best kids in the country to a Lcm?? 

i think the main idea is they have preseason rankings even in HS which in *most cases* indicate how the year is going to go which should answer your question on past seasons have bearings on current.

On 10/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

The past is usually a indication of the future. Have you not been keeping up why WOS fans are embarrassed by losing to certain teams?  Its because in the past they have dominated them. Theres teams that you shouldn't lose to. Lumberton has a decent team this year but i  do not think they are a top 10 team in the state. What school did you attend? 

What you think now?  Lumberton a top 10 team… or has LCM just not as good as you thought?  

1 hour ago, vhs said:

What you think now?  Lumberton a top 10 team… or has LCM just not as good as you thought?  

Honestly LCM isnt good. Ive known that when they played HJ. We lost to much last year to over come this. I thought the football gods would have came down and helped us but the ball went the other way. I guess you cant always be on top. Lumberton does have a good team. Saying that i could see them in the top 10.  Kilgore and Chill will have big and strong kids and will be very athletic. Id like to see  how they get around them. I dont see them going 5 or 6 rounds. Stephenville and China spring and a few others are really good. They also recruit lol

On 10/23/2022 at 7:42 PM, wburns said:

Lumberton should be disqualified as any contestants for the distraction of LCM’s field and press box and the students involved should be prosecuted as adults and program put on probate for several years

Well do you think LCM should be disqualified since now we know that the student is from LCM?