Anahauc vs East Chambers “Swamp Bowl “

APanthers

2 hours ago, APanthers said:

Anahauc by a touchdown. Time for the Panthers to show up and show out . 

Hate to agree with a Panther but probably right. I'd say AP by 3 scores. EC may have looked okay in their first 2 district games, but being against inferior opponents I would not say they will put up much of a fight. Anahuac picked them for Homecoming for a reason. Talent is on the way to replace this senior and junior class's lack of talent. Still love my Bucs!

10 minutes ago, ECFan1_4Real said:

Hate to agree with a Panther but probably right. I'd say AP by 3 scores. EC may have looked okay in their first 2 district games, but being against inferior opponents I would not say they will put up much of a fight. Anahuac picked them for Homecoming for a reason. Talent is on the way to replace this senior and junior class's lack of talent. Still love my Bucs!

Not buying that . EC always beats us we are the under dog in my opinion 

2 minutes ago, APanthers said:

Not buying that . EC always beats us we are the under dog in my opinion 

You just called your shot and already backing out? Typical Panther. You clearly have not been watching EC this year. HF game said enough, then struggle with HJ, Liberty and Kirbyville. Refs bailed them out vs Buna.

17 minutes ago, ECFan1_4Real said:

You just called your shot and already backing out? Typical Panther. You clearly have not been watching EC this year. HF game said enough, then struggle with HJ, Liberty and Kirbyville. Refs bailed them out vs Buna.

Not backing out , I’m just not buying the kool aid you trying to sell me , Panther by touchdown . 

1 hour ago, ECFan1_4Real said:

First post I have ever seen speaking the truth about their home team. Refs were definitely a factor against Buna.  Not saying Buna would have won, but….!  I’m not from either place, but worst I have ever seen in my 35 years of watching HS football. 

1 hour ago, oldschool2 said:

I would certainly think that Anahuac should win this game.... but..... I can't/won't bet against EC.  I pick Anahuac but reserve the right to say that I believed the whole time EC figures out how to win.

This.

9 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

You know, for someone who retired you sure are showing up at a lot of games. Can't get over the habit?😂

And still moderating the site.  He couldn't quit us.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Was asked to stick around some to help out.

Not doing the day to day stuff (schedules, standings, etc.)

I never said I was going away completely.

We aren't complaining.  You need to stick around.  The beach can wait.