Buna HC reassigned

PhatMack19

5 minutes ago, MRTitan1313 said:

Seen this one coming has nothing to do with the new superintendent. But all with Kinne his wife left Buna Junior High at the start of the school year and followed previous Buna Superintendent to Wichita Falls for another position. Tons of smoke he had already laid plans to leave directly after football season. 

Sure.... Cause that makes sense 

14 minutes ago, MRTitan1313 said:

I am not just bold I am 100% confident. 

Says someone who has ZERO knowledge of Buna or any of its sports programs. 

Man you're salty for no reason. 

But hey, since you know 100% who I am and who I know why don't you post my name and how I don't know anyone on the Buna staff

20 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Man you're salty for no reason. 

But hey, since you know 100% who I am and who I know why don't you post my name and how I don't know anyone on the Buna staff

Not salty at all. Your comment of "Sure.... Cause that makes sense" when if you TRULY knew all the details and people on staff like you say. You wouldn't comment that statement just stating facts. Never said I knew who you were but that you aint from Buna is all.   

So, let me get this straight.

He took the job, as a retire rehire, to "turn things around" and then left 3 games into the season because he wants to be closer to his two boys and wife already left to go back to the DFW ?   Please tell me there's more.

Its going to be interesting to see if a true and full story comes out.  Also, interesting that the new superintendent makes this move when examining her resume online.  Massive movement with only 3 years of classroom experience.  May turn out to be great or could be a nightmare with faculty/coach retention for years to come.  This may be a sports forum, but you may see a much bigger issue in that district down the road.  Be careful faculty and staff and have updated resumes ready.  

1 hour ago, JimAdler said:

So, let me get this straight.

He took the job, as a retire rehire, to "turn things around" and then left 3 games into the season because he wants to be closer to his two boys and wife already left to go back to the DFW ?   Please tell me there's more.

Without getting messy the treatment of coaches in a private setting and in front of the team became unacceptable. Things were seen and heard that ultimately cost him. This was not an isolated incident that caused what happened.

4 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Its going to be interesting to see if a true and full story comes out.  Also, interesting that the new superintendent makes this move when examining her resume online.  Massive movement with only 3 years of classroom experience.  May turn out to be great or could be a nightmare with faculty/coach retention for years to come.  This may be a sports forum, but you may see a much bigger issue in that district down the road.  Be careful faculty and staff and have updated resumes ready.  

The full story is out of you are from Buna. This wasn’t based off 1 new isolated incident but is because of ongoing problems. Dr. Spicer has over 18 years experience and had worked the past 3 years as a assistant superintendent. It just so happened it all fell on her plate this move was not without warrant and merit.

Again 18 years of bouncing.  Know nothing of the coach and his staff.  Something simply stinks here.  Bad!!  First day and she had enough info to make the move?  How did she have it before signing a contract?  If it was delivered today, how was it verified?  

All information may be accurate on the coaches and situation, but something is off here. 

Respond anyway you see fit or just, but I know this resume (we have seen many line it) and so do others in education. Mercenary guaranteed.  I will let you have the last word. 

17 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Again 18 years of bouncing.  Know nothing of the coach and his staff.  Something simply stinks here.  Bad!!  First day and she had enough info to make the move?  How did she have it before signing a contract?  If it was delivered today, how was it verified?  

All information may be accurate on the coaches and situation, but something is off here. 

Respond anyway you see fit or just, but I know this resume (we have seen many line it) and so do others in education. Mercenary guaranteed.  I will let you have the last word. 

I don’t think it was as much her as people are making it I live here in Buna and the whole town knew he didn’t want to be here and he was leaving. I don’t know what the full story is all I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised if it was mutual.

2 minutes ago, Hawks18 said:

I don’t think it was as much her as people are making it I live here in Buna and the whole town knew he didn’t want to be here and he was leaving. I don’t know what the full story is all I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised if it was mutual.

Now, this makes more sense.  Thanks. 

Still leary though for the future. 

From KOGT

Buna ISD has decided to make a coaching change mid season. BC native and longtime Buna baseball coach Kevin Terrier (pictured) will take over the football team. According to the Buna Beacon: Buna ISD Superintendent Dr. Tiffani Spicer, following an internal personnel issue being discussed, and a decision by the Board of Trustees to take no action regarding the personnel issue, HFC/AD Gary Kinne is now serving as Assistant Athletic Director, which does not include an active coaching role on the sidelines. Kinne was in his second season.

49 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

Wow you do not see a coach removed 3 games into a season very often. Will this go down as the worst football coach tenure in Buna history? I feel bad for those kids, maybe this will be a rallying cry for them to come together and salvage the season. 

It’s definitely not a good one following behind how loved Bradley Morgan was in the community. 

5 hours ago, MRTitan1313 said:

Not salty at all. Your comment of "Sure.... Cause that makes sense" when if you TRULY knew all the details and people on staff like you say. You wouldn't comment that statement just stating facts. Never said I knew who you were but that you aint from Buna is all.   

Whatever man stay salty lol, sounds like you're up that new superintendent's butt or maybe up T Hawk's now that he's in charge. Just think it's funny how certain you are about me from a 5 word post because I disagreed with what you said. Makes sense