Silsbee Vs Brazosport

Who That

On 9/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, Tigers94 said:

Like to see Silsbee get a good thunder and lightning combo going with Williams and Baltrip in the backfield.

Gonna have to make teams pay when they double team Miller.

Baltrip is excellent in the open field but running thru the tackles might be too much for him.

With the Silsbee depth at RB, no need to put Baltrip at RB.ย  Miller at the RB position is no doubt setting something up for playoff time.ย  That's how far ahead Smith plays this game, tight to the vest.

On 9/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, Tigernutt said:

I would like to see more of Miller in the backfield. He needs more touches and that will be a good way for him to do just that. He is explosive any time he has the ball in his hands so why not in the backfield ?

It's more about getting as many playmaker on the field at one time.ย ย 

The more Miller runs the ball removes one of the explosive RBs in Martin, Brown and Kibbles.

Jmo

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

It's more about getting as many playmaker on the field at one time.ย ย 

The more Miller runs the ball removes one of the explosive RBs in Martin, Brown and Kibbles.

Jmo

If Tigers had a more dominate OL, you would see Miller at running back more. Now they are better off having defenses put 2 to 3 guys on Miller at Receiver, takes some pressure off OL.ย  I was told they will continue to create ways to get him the ball though.

as far as Bridgeport goes, very athletic and fast, very dangerous if game is close

1 minute ago, JaspD55 said:

If Tigers had a more dominate OL, you would see Miller at running back more. Now they are better off having defenses put 2 to 3 guys on Miller at Receiver, takes some pressure off OL.ย  I was told they will continue to create ways to get him the ball though.

as far as Bridgeport goes, very athletic and fast, very dangerous if game is close

Brazosport I meant,ย  ย too many Ports

2 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

Silsbee will be just fine. We got this.!๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿˆ

7 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

Iโ€™m really thinking about making the drive to see my Tigers not a whole lot of games in the area this Friday but that drive back from Brazosport after the game may be tough might have to stay the night in Houston..

If I was in Silsbee, I would be making my way up to Newton for WO-S game.

Being that I am at the beach, I'll probably be at Liberty/East Chambers or the High Island homecoming game.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If I was in Silsbee, I would be making my way up to Newton for WO-S game.

Being that I am at the beach, I'll probably be at Liberty/East Chambers or the High Island homecoming game.

They can watch the game @ Newton and tune in to #TigerNation via SETXsports.com.

I'll be there with TexanLive again!!

Just sayin'