lumberton at hamshire fannett

lcm93

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I seen Zeno as a freshman and thought he was the next great difference maker at QB at HF, now he's a SR and back at the QB position. I'm taking HF. 

Not sure here BG.

Guess I'll be the bad guy.  If Zeno is the guy then why Heckaman last year?

Heckaman had a year!! 2500 total yards throwing and running.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course but that guy was a beast against Silsbee.  I was calling this game. If not for Jayron Williams making it a personal comittment to stop that dude and a missed XP, Silsbee probably loses that game. 

Guess I'm just curious why the move was made to keep him a backup. Not sold yet but I will be there to witness your wisdom.

Jmo

7 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Not sure here BG.

Guess I'll be the bad guy.  If Zeno is the guy then why Heckaman last year?

Heckaman had a year!! 2500 total yards throwing and running.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course but that guy was a beast against Silsbee.  I was calling this game. If not for Jayron Williams making it a personal comittment to stop that dude and a missed XP, Silsbee probably loses that game. 

Guess I'm just curious why the move was made to keep him a backup. Not sold yet but I will be there to witness your wisdom.

Jmo

You didn't understand the post. No biggie. 

14 minutes ago, BadgerNation said:

From what I’ve been told Lumberton has asked to move it to the turf but HF wants to keep this one in the mud pit. Should be a fun one to watch. 

I think its funny that people feel entitled enough to ask for a game to be moved from a natural surface to turf.  I understand a game being moved is a field is not playable...as in still being constructed but moving a game cause of the potential for sloppy conditions... C'mon man!