Disney World Releases Statement Critical Of PNG’s Orlando Performance!

tvc184

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Reveille IX did have hers softened, but never removed. A&M did not do that. The breeder that A&M got her from had already softened the vocal cords prior to her becoming the mascot.

This is the hidden content, please

Ok, gotcha.  Softened.  Can’t bark loud…. But can bark nonetheless.  
Still, PETA and other animal rights groups had a big issue with that…

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ok, gotcha.  Softened.  Can’t bark loud…. But can bark nonetheless.  
Still, PETA and other animal rights groups had a big issue with that…

Many dog breeders that show dogs do this procedure. Not just collies. PETA has issues with many dog breeders.

BTW, Reveille X nor any other Reveille has not had this procedure done to her. Only IX had it done prior to her becoming mascot.

So, here is the real story of the controversy between this guy:

Oh -- and check his political affiliation!!

And these guys:

And this school and their dedicated kids:

So the story is told to us by a source very close to the board of trustees at the school, every year at spring break rather than the kids go to the beach, get drunk or arrested or get into trouble, they save money and apply to perform at Disney. For the last 9 years, they have performed. Each year is the same. The band plays, the pom squad, and children practice for months with their blood sweat, and tears – they play two songs and then march to the Port Neches Fight song! Then the big-time starts as the kids get to enjoy the park with fake Micky, Minnie, and all the other gang, even Goofy. 

Disney is now a multi-billion dollar mega-machine. They own ABC and other media groups. They are woke. 

So as they perform, somebody gets in touch with management and this happens:

And everyone goes, “who is this numbnuts?” Well, here is who he is:

So we dig around a little and we find out that Chief Chucky is not only a democrat but a huge donor in the party. A huge Biden supporter and well known for his political antics including what we are told are threats – rather than a feather. 

So Disney, because they are democrats and woke, and stupid, issue a presser regarding these beautiful kids that have pride enough to do the SAME ROUTINE has they have done for 9 years! But no…because Disney is now woke – they are going to throw the kids out. Here look:

Bwaaa! Just like the rest of the WOKE – they lie again.

Here is our take. Disney should issue an apology to the children and the citizens of Port Neches, Texas. And as for the rest of us, don’t go to Disney and save your average of $5,000 for a family of four. These people that run Disney, and those that are involved in the Indian nation such as their Chief are an embarrassment to this country. 

And here is a little suggestion to you kids at PNG – we hope and pray your leaders and government instructors step up, stand up, and teach you the REAL American history. Never forget – you did nothing wrong. It is, again, the adults that have allowed this to happen. 

Bottom line – GO INDIAN NATION IN PORT NECHES!

GOOD, GOD! SO WE NOW HAVE REACHED THE LEVEL OF MATURE BUSINESS LEADERS NOT STANDING UP FOR OUR CHILDREN!?!?

What is that saying? Do elections have consequences? Remember that this November. Till then – enjoy this:

Given the fact that Walt Disney himself proudly posed with huge chieftain head dress, and the people who run Disney today proudly post that image on their website, the name "Disney" should be immediately removed from any and all parts of the company, and those who allowed his picture to be prominently displayed on their site should be immediately fired. We need to lift our voices in unison and firmly stand against Disney corps racism.    

5 hours ago, KBH said:

Is Disney concerned about the  Florida State Seminoles? also PNG is not the only Indians in their football district. Santa Fe is also the Indians. 

I guess it’s just that PNG got unlucky enough to do a performance at Disneyland while an offended spectator was present.  Santa Fe or Cleveland as for as I know wasn’t invited to such a big deal like this…

53 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Now, there’s protests going on and kfdm has the audition video from PNG that was originally sent to Disney.  Band only.  No dancers in headdresses or Indian spirit in the footage…

Have they performed at Disney before in the Indian costumes? If so, why did they allow them again?

new chiefs words

“offensive imagery, chanting, symbolism”

“does nothing but dishonor us and all Native American tribes “

Sounds like this new chief has forgotten the history and traditions of his past ancestors.

scalps was a means to war honors in most Native American tribes…

he must be the new WOKE chief

this in no way has dishonored the Native American tribes.

16 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

new chiefs words

“offensive imagery, chanting, symbolism”

“does nothing but dishonor us and all Native American tribes “

Sounds like this new chief has forgotten the history and traditions of his past ancestors.

scalps was a means to war honors in most Native American tribes…

he must be the new WOKE chief

this in no way has dishonored the Native American tribes.

I have no stake in this nor in my eyes does it even matter, but I'm not going to say that it has not dishonored Native American tribes. It's not my place - I'm not a Native American. Maybe you are a Native American or maybe that's just your opinion. Regardless, if the chief of the tribe says it has, then maybe there's some merit to it. I would suggest reading his reasoning behind his comments before making an opinion.

34 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes they have, but from what I hear, it was without the fight song.  TVC is right.  There was a spectator that was offended and reported it.

This is incorrect. They’ve performed the fight song every year they’ve been for the past 15-20 years or so. Wore the headdresses every time. Headdresses were also in the audition tape worn by drum majors. Disney is flat-out lying and trying to save face by throwing PNG under the bus. 

38 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I have no stake in this nor in my eyes does it even matter, but I'm not going to say that it has not dishonored Native American tribes. It's not my place - I'm not a Native American. Maybe you are a Native American or maybe that's just your opinion. Regardless, if the chief of the tribe says it has, then maybe there's some merit to it. I would suggest reading his reasoning behind his comments before making an opinion.

THIS!