Non-district Matchups

Cougar14.2

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

No Nederland PA scrimmage? 

We scrimmage yall every year, I think that's a given this realignment as well, we don't do Spring ball anymore so it'll be 2 scrimmages, basically as far as scrimmaging it should be no different than the last 2 seasons. 🤷🏾‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We scrimmage yall every year, I think that's a given this realignment as well, we don't do Spring ball anymore so it'll be 2 scrimmages, basically as far as scrimmaging it should be no different than the last 2 seasons. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hope they keep it, always a good test and close to home for both teams before all the traveling we do in district. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Port Arthur Memorial 

If we're in an 8 team district

1. WOS 

2. West Brook 

3. PNG 

If we're in a 9 team district 

1. WOS 

2. PNG 

And try to scrimmage West Brook instead 

We (PAM) has no business playing WO-S.  No shade but that doesn't get you ready for a possible BH/Crosby District.  I'd rather see them play WB and United non district

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

We (PAM) has no business playing WO-S.  No shade but that doesn't get you ready for a possible BH/Crosby District.  I'd rather see them play WB and United non district

I could definitely see WB, but WOS would get us more ready than that thing on Fannett Road currently, just my opinion. 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

Who will be picking PNG's non district match-ups?

I would like to see:

Scrimmages: WB (same as always) & WOS

Non District Games: PAM & Crosby or United

I was told PNG had Jasper, Beaumont United and Goose Creek on the schedule. If GCM isn’t available due to a large district, WOS could take their place. None of that is official by any means though.

39 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Regan/Smitty dream Non district to see up close and personal state Championship Coaches

Week 1 North Shore 

Week 2 Carthage 

Week 3 Katy 

Not only me but everyone here so the people here can see what actual Elite Coaches look like!  I think some are having a hard time recognizing what one is suppose to look like!  LOL!!    :)

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The thing on Fannett Road that went just as far in the playoffs as PAM.  🤷🏾‍♂️

Obviously it didn't get us ready for anything by playing yall. Only reason yall made the playoffs is cause of the district being weak. 

Been beating the brakes off yall the past couple years. 3-1 in the series. 

54pts to 9pts last 2yrs, with 2020 being 20-0 at the half without a couple players available, we let off the gas out of respect with a 20-0 Final score, could've ran yall for a 60burger that night. Graham Cracker will crumble again versus us. You were ready to march up to the BISD Administration Building this past season after your employers team beat yall. Don't get on here with your maroon and mustard blinders just cause Graham Cracker went to your alma mater in which btw we owned them too before they decided to combine with Ozen in which we owned as well. 

Ouch that 🤬