Barbay leaving Jasper

AggiesAreWe

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Spread, but they've been run heavy out of it recently. 

Crumedy's had a lot of success with it. We ran something similar last year with very different results. It seemed like the line wasn't physical enough and we didn't have a home run threat at tailback. I could be wrong, but that's what I saw. 

On 2/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

my friend you see where I stand, by reading my earlier post.

lol alot of people don't know there are actually 3 Jasper alums on Manvel's  current coaching staff.

@jdog90 @Bulldog92I bet yall remember Kevin Hall(Manvel HC) and David Gibbs (Manvel DC)

Kendrick may lack the HC experience that the other finalist have but gimme a clean slate vs the other 3 combined 109 wins 153 losses any day. Prouse having the lone above .500 record and its by the slimmest margin possible (26-25).

really I mean I am not being disrespectful (well maybe I am, if being brutally honest is synonymous ).  the school board members have the opportunity to look back with pride one day and say they were part of waking a sleeping giant(Jasper's football program). Let's hope they do. Personally this possible situation truly gets me excited....ALOT!  the only other hire that even comes close to the one available that got me excited about the future of Bulldog football was Garrett Morgan.  we all know how grossly that was handled..

Didn’t know Gibbs was still coaching.   He’s a good DC.   I remember his days with Thomas Brooks at Ozen. 

Guest mrtomcat
5 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

Jasper has already had their Feb board meeting so I would imagine they are very close or already have their guy....guessing they are gonna try and get a special board meeting called here soon to name the new coach

Do we know who that may be ?  Any leads