PNG Coaching Change?

CajunFried

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

So I ask you the question? Who is his boss when it comes down to it? Sure he is cocky, but should he listen to an admin? Or should he listen to the school board. Should he be ridiculed because he wants equipment or electronics to stay with the times?? See, here is the issue at hand. You have admin, that run around as rah rahs at the games taking pics and videos, yet have no idea what the difference is between a false start and offsides. Yet they have bad feelings Bf doesn’t like to accept no. Why should he? He wants to win.. This poor guy has been through the ringer. He has been put on a development plan, given a mentor, Has been reprimanded. Why not the leaders at the high school? These are not lifetime politician jobs. Look up the heads of the high school. They are the ones that need to go. Look at these new school board members, they wanted in… They all Had agendas. One wants to build a restaurant……. This is going to get ugly. And it will not take long. I do not blame BF for getting out. But pass the word to these school board members, it will not be an easy road. Not good for business for sure. I promise after this move, this place will get a thorough cleaning. And it should. The mid 80s gang no longer runs all this. It’s deeper than that. You want truth ask a school board member. They will lie….. my source is firm and I would bet my life savings what i have texted is the truth. I won’t reveal him, but trust me I have the goods. As well as a few Other folks. The thing about a leak, is it’s done for a reason…….. 

You’re saying Coach Faircloth was put on a development plan and assigned a mentor? When, why, by whom, and how did you find this out?

For weeks this has been going around. The only people I go through are Coach Faircloth and the superintendent. A LOT of information that has been stated as facts by some has been completely wrong during all this. Not specifically on message boards, but in the community. I think I'm up to seven or eight different guys that people "know for a fact" are the replacement coach. But the current coach as of this afternoon is still there. Until that changes we won't be reporting on it. 

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Where are the petitions?? Where is the outraged community?? I haven't seen this in any groups on Facebook. Nobody can cause a stink like the PNG community can. You don't like the cross in the park, we'll put thousands of crosses out. You don't like our mascot, we'll spell out INDIAN and Scalp'em on the football field with the band. And so on. Nobody is up in arms over this.

The fact that this hasn’t blown up in the neighborhood watch groups on Facebook is one of the reasons I’m still skeptical.

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Look up your leaders. Look up their credentials. Non athletes, rah rahs, get their feelings hurt type. Look them up. I am by far not a fan of BF….. but I’m also not a fan of stupidity. If he goes, the beans will Be spilled……. As I said leaks are leaked for a reason…

Ok thanks for the non answer.  I'll try to find "facts" somewhere else.

9 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

The fact that this hasn’t blown up in the neighborhood watch groups on Facebook is one of the reasons I’m still skeptical.

People on the neighborhood watch are typically people who do not care about sports. They care about minding the gap at DQ. What just blew up and whose dogs are out running around. 

I would estimate we have roughly 5,000 fans show up to the game on Friday nights. Ten to fifteen percent of those leave after half time. Some are students and others are just there to socialize. I would say out of those 5,000 maybe 500 care enough to even know who all the coaches are. Now take that number and look at how many of those have a friend on the board or in admin. Then you see that there is a very small group that actually cares enough about football, the team moving forward and don't have a tie in that could cause grief by making a post and you have your answer why there is nothing on Facebook yet. I have heard so much speculation but nobody has the balls to post what is really going on. After the fact is too late to start spilling the truth. So here is a running list of the rumors I have heard.

1. His defensive coaches don't like him because he steals all the talent for offense. 

2. The old guard group don't like him because he didn't hire PN-G guys when he first came in and treated some of the older guys with no respect. 

3. He doesn't play board members kids enough. 

4. Admin don't like him because he asks for too much. 

5. He plays favorites and allows the better players to slide and makes examples of the lesser players. (This is a PNGISD problem) If your parents are tied in with the right friends your kids don't go to ISS or get reprimanded for the same issues other students do. 

6. He voted for Joe Biden. (I don't know that but I might as well add my own stupid rumor) 

So the people complaining, why are they not coaches? If they have all the answers they should just start coaching, oh wait they are coaching in the STJFL. Maybe they would play Trahan both ways and he would help out the defense but the production loss on offense negates any positives on playing him on D. No way he has the year or numbers  he had on offense if he plays both ways. People need to stay in the stands and just enjoy what success we have had because i promise it could and has been way worse. 

27 minutes ago, 89er said:

So the people complaining, why are they not coaches? If they have all the answers they should just start coaching, oh wait they are coaching in the STJFL. Maybe they would play Trahan both ways and he would help out the defense but the production loss on offense negates any positives on playing him on D. No way he has the year or numbers  he had on offense if he plays both ways. People need to stay in the stands and just enjoy what success we have had because i promise it could and has been way worse. 

While I see your point, it is more likely that the ones complaining peaked playing STJFL and don't coach it. 

If my son was a 2023 or 2024 graduate I would start a protest of some sort. Have a group of parents form at Superintendent’s office or the next board meeting, which I believe is Monday, before it’s too late and someone else hires him. If no one fights for him why would he want to stay? Even non supporters have spoken positively.

9 minutes ago, CajunFried said:

If my son was a 2023 or 2024 graduate I would start a protest of some sort. Have a group of parents form at Superintendent’s office or the next board meeting, which I believe is Monday, before it’s too late and someone else hires him. If no one fights for him why would he want to stay? Even non supporters have spoken positively.

I’d move. 

14 minutes ago, Pride03 said:

They already have who they want on stand-by. It doesn’t matter who applies. And if you’re in the know, you know who it is. 

If you’re really in the know, then you know it’s not one person on “standby” but a short list of favorites of the different factions. 

6 hours ago, aki1994 said:

People on the neighborhood watch are typically people who do not care about sports. They care about minding the gap at DQ. What just blew up and whose dogs are out running around. 

I would estimate we have roughly 5,000 fans show up to the game on Friday nights. Ten to fifteen percent of those leave after half time. Some are students and others are just there to socialize. I would say out of those 5,000 maybe 500 care enough to even know who all the coaches are. Now take that number and look at how many of those have a friend on the board or in admin. Then you see that there is a very small group that actually cares enough about football, the team moving forward and don't have a tie in that could cause grief by making a post and you have your answer why there is nothing on Facebook yet. I have heard so much speculation but nobody has the balls to post what is really going on. After the fact is too late to start spilling the truth. So here is a running list of the rumors I have heard.

1. His defensive coaches don't like him because he steals all the talent for offense. 

2. The old guard group don't like him because he didn't hire PN-G guys when he first came in and treated some of the older guys with no respect. 

3. He doesn't play board members kids enough. 

4. Admin don't like him because he asks for too much. 

5. He plays favorites and allows the better players to slide and makes examples of the lesser players. (This is a PNGISD problem) If your parents are tied in with the right friends your kids don't go to ISS or get reprimanded for the same issues other students do. 

6. He voted for Joe Biden. (I don't know that but I might as well add my own stupid rumor) 

Check:

first part of number 2, and number 3. the rest is just false..

All you have to do is look at the board or Sup.. when you win as much as he has and not renewed.. its on the board or Sup... all you have to do is pissed a leader or two off, and the rest will follow..  they are all very close.. look and see if there is someone on the board that has a son not playing currently/or did not play in the past as much as they thought they should.. this would cause resentment...

Now check if there is someone they are good friends with that has moved back to the area that is a Head Coach...

And you will have the truth to the answers: why not renewed and who will be next.