Jasper 0 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 13/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Still 13-0 going into the 4th. The field is a mess

Dadgum goofy Mauriceville people tearing the field up right before district play starts… You got 2 weeks to get that mess lined out before the Pirates come to town to deliver your yearly beating. On second thought, maybe we’ll take another mudbowl win in the slop. Wouldn’t be the first time, won’t be the last. Will LCM ever get a turf field or just build a whole new stadium?

4 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Dadgum goofy Mauriceville people tearing the field up right before district play starts… You got 2 weeks to get that mess lined out before the Pirates come to town to deliver your yearly beating. On second thought, maybe we’ll take another mudbowl win in the slop. Wouldn’t be the first time, won’t be the last. Will LCM ever get a turf field or just build a whole new stadium?

Peevy has spoke to the school board about getting a grant for turf for all the fields and a indoor football practice field like Carthage has. The bleachers I would hope they would tear it down and build new. The problem is the community would have to vote on it. 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Peevy has spoke to the school board about getting a grant for turf for all the fields and a indoor football practice field like Carthage has. The bleachers I would hope they would tear it down and build new. The problem is the community would have to vote on it. 

Yea I believe that vote has come up before over there. Come to think of it, it was a horrible game in the mud early in the season one year that destroyed the field in Vidor. It never recovered the whole season and that got the ball rolling towards our turf field so maybe the grass never grows back and people vote for it lol.

8 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

@Boneyard Boysalso don’t start crying like barbers hill super Did that one time against y’all about not having turf lol

Yea that was the game lol BH cried but I think it was the band members losing their shoes in the mud and they were never recovered. Gone forever to shoe heaven I assume and we can’t have that happening to our band. Got us a new turf field in a hurry, kinda how we can’t play mid day home games on Saturdays anymore after the band was dropping like flies when Nederland came to town. Poor kids were fully suited and dropping left and right but somehow the Ned band were better hydrated because they endured.

Just now, BattlinBear02 said:

happy we got the win tonight...shout out to the defense! nothing like a shut out.....also jasper def is legit. we didnt get a single 1st down in the 2nd half....that worries me

Eh the field was tore up. O line slipping here and there. #7 couldn’t do much because he’s a shifty back and it hurt his game. They will be fine 

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Oh good Lort. Is someone from vidor really calling someone out??? You get something a few years before someone else and you act all GOOFY. Sorry we cant have world class facilities like you do. We just poor working folks over here. 

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I've got relatives who say how high little cypress taxes already are so might be slim there...... maybe still paying for the new school bond couple yrs back?? 

anyone know where I can see an accurate box score and stat lines for this game?

Jasper has got to be one of, if not the very  top of yardage list in all of 4A, possibly all classifications.

Penalty yards I am speaking of.

I have spoke of it alot the past several seasons ( "it" being the undisciplined, game changing, hoarding of yellow fabric). Coach and his staff has to by what ever means necessary get a handle on this. 

it's very disheartening and a Big issue for the Bulldogs.

edit

9 hours ago, Green and Bold said:

Yeah we are poor over here. Show us some sympathy, please !

It’s surprising how a new Coach and a winning record will affect the votes.  If y’all are able to keep him, I’ll bet there’ll be a new AT field.

17 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Yea that was the game lol BH cried but I think it was the band members losing their shoes in the mud and they were never recovered. Gone forever to shoe heaven I assume and we can’t have that happening to our band. Got us a new turf field in a hurry, kinda how we can’t play mid day home games on Saturdays anymore after the band was dropping like flies when Nederland came to town. Poor kids were fully suited and dropping left and right but somehow the Ned band were better hydrated because they endured.

Your welcome 😀