Little Cypress-Mauriceville 20 West Orange-Stark 39/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 20 West Orange-Stark 39/FINAL
7 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Only thing I would change at WOS would be that announcer. It’s pretty annoying like the lady In livingston 

Sounds good unless you’re WOS and knew him…has a lot to do with the program and school district in general..I Love It and he’s a great guy too.Besides you’re a Silsbee implant now,why you so all of a sudden worrying about what LCM is doing?

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Sounds good unless you’re WOS and knew him…has a lot to do with the program and school district in general..I Love It and he’s a great guy too.Besides you’re a Silsbee implant now,why you so all of a sudden worrying about what LCM is doing?

I don’t care what lcm is doing. Jasper cancelled so I caught a game. I mean LCM looked better then the crouch years. WOS has better athletes 

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Good win for the Stangs.Defense missed a lot of tackles.Running game was great.Passing game needs some work.Improvement on the penalties.

wo-s offence is big wo-s ran right at lc-m big defense line like it was said a couple weeks ago that the new coach will welcome one of the biggest lines lc-m has seen in a long time ok now all who watched this tonight saw a big fast offence line that can play with any 4a div 2 teams open holes for  some of the best backs in the state says lc-m coach wo-passing game i dont  wont to talk about it.

The weather was awful  on the field, players were saying that the ball was getting wet. The humidity played a factor in why players were getting cramps on the field. I  can see LCM making some noise this year and winning some games. I'm not sure what took place between # 59 WOS and LCM's center but #59 is a mild mannered young man. I was impressed with WOS- O- line they are big and quick. Gales was a beast, and Carmelo Jones was my player of the game, Congrats Mustangs!

13 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Score is very misleading and the WOS defense did not look like years past.  WOS needs to clean up the tackling and hit on a few passes.  The only positive I saw from LCM was their running back.

Score is not misleading.It indicates a competitive game which it was.I do agree on the tackling and passing needs to improve.

Just now, GUNHO said:

Score is not misleading.It indicates a competitive game which it was.I do agree on the tackling and passing needs to improve.

Competitive, hmmmm...WOS mistakes made the game competitive.  Too many missed tackles, costly penalties, and an almost nonexistent passing game.  WOS will right the ship...thats for sure.