Ma'Khia Bryant Shooting

bullets13

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You post stuff without having all the info, sometimes.

Not on Twitter for everyone to see. Just here for your eyes only. 
Actually, I have held back commenting until facts are in. I think of you as the woman in the 911 video, except she is smart. 

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

You have to wonder, if it had been a white girl going to stab a black girl & the Police killed her - would that be okay with Lebron?   The guy has an IQ of a gnat.

And no reaction by Twitter.  That outfit is run by people with communist mentality.  I’d like to shove the “hammer & sickle” where the sun don’t shine.

Gnats everywhere are saying, “Now hold on. “

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

I think he had the wrong info when he made the comment. It was initially reported that a black female called the police dept for help. She was standing in her yard, alone, holding a knife, and an officer shot her. I am glad the officer has his dashcam on.

Why would he make such comments without having the correct information. 

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are most cops as accurate as he is? Some people are wondering if he was a sniper in the military. His reaction time is phenomenal. 

Many officers and even non police are that accurate. Time in the military or just goofy people (like me) who shoots regularly. I like to do situational shot I guess practice from standing, prone or sitting positions. 

49 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

I understand they lost a daughter ......but they are delusional.

what has happened to the capability of common sense.

The mentality is like when the man was robbing a Dollar Store and the manager shot and killed him. The robber’s sister said the manager should have called the police instead of shooting her brother. She was told that her brother was pointing a gun at the manager. She said,” So, he was “just robbing”. It’s a mentality that I will never understand. 
Notice how the pics of her are always the cute ones. That’s to try and play on our sympathy. 

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

People were wondering if he was a sniper in the military before he became an of officer. He was accurate, he shot Bryant without injuring the other girl.

I’m trying to tell you that I could make that shot with my eyes closed. It was within conceal-carry distance, which isn’t difficult at all. People thinking it requires military/sniper training to make that shot are stupid. 

The problem is that too many people with too much influence are not taking a reasonable stance on this shooting.  I completely understand the African American community's distrust of the police.  For a long time mistreatment was commonplace and widespread.  Things are a LOT better now.  But as long as the media continues to show the rare outlier 24/7 (George Floyd, Walter Scott, Philando Castile), and as long as activists try to make issues out of legitimate shootings (which are about 99% of police shootings), there's never going to be much improvement.  You have people with millions of followers tweeting for justice for MaKhia Bryant.  Now millions of people immediately assume the cop did something wrong.  People are watching the video questioning why a cop needs to shoot someone trying to stab someone with a knife.  It's asinine.  I saw a video awhile back of a young black man getting shot because he shot at an officer.  His brother witnessed this and claimed to the media he was unarmed.  Before bodycam footage was released, dozens of activists tweeted and posted and instagrammed about this grave injustice.  Millions of people were outraged over this young "unarmed man" being killed for "no reason".  Then the bodycam came out, proving his brother a liar, and none of those activists mentioned it again.  They let the outrage fester, and did not admit they were wrong and that the officer was right.  For things to get better, we need justice for people who are unjustly killed by police.  But we also need for police who are doing their job properly to be allowed to do it, without fear of being convicted of murder when they're part of completely justified shootings.  It's a really difficult situation.  

If the black community wants to be outraged, why not use their anger appropriately, ask why the four adults present did nothing?  Why didn’t they defuse this volatile situation before it went this far?  

The officer did the right thing.  The scary thought, will the next officer, or will he let the killing and stabbing continue?   Will he let the next black person with a weapon kill at will?   Wonder if the girl was fixing to stab Lebron James if he’d rather the Police not shoot?  Good grief, has so many in the black community lost their minds?

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If the black community wants to be outraged, why not use their anger appropriately, ask why the four adults present did nothing?  Why didn’t they defuse this volatile situation before it went this far?  

The officer did the right thing.  The scary thought, will the next officer, or will he let the killing and stabbing continue?   Will he let the next black person with a weapon kill at will?   Wonder if the girl was fixing to stab Lebron James if he’d rather the Police not shoot?  Good grief, has so many in the black community lost their minds?

I agree. The adults should've deesculated the situation before the cops arrived

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’m trying to tell you that I could make that shot with my eyes closed. It was within conceal-carry distance, which isn’t difficult at all. People thinking it requires military/sniper training to make that shot are stupid. 

Some media outlets are reporting that the officer is a military trained marksman.

The Officer showed an excellent ability to act/fire under duress.  Whether he’s ex-Military or not is immaterial.  The fact that he made a (correct) split second decision, and followed it with four shots dead center, indicates to me he has the tools to be a great Policeman.  Wish we had thousands more like him.

24 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The Officer showed an excellent ability to act/fire under duress.  Whether he’s ex-Military or not is immaterial.  The fact that he made a (correct) split second decision, and followed it with four shots dead center, indicates to me he has the tools to be a great Policeman.  Wish we had thousands more like him.

I agree. He does have the tools to be a great officer.

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I agree. He does have the tools to be a great officer.

I sincerely hope you take this opportunity to listen to what so many on the Left are saying about this incident.   Even the response by Jen Psaki. Here’s a 1:13 sec video of her.  Her words are decisive and irresponsible.  They keep pushing a narrative.  

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I sincerely hope you take this opportunity to listen to what so many on the Left are saying about this incident.   Even the response by Jen Psaki. Here’s a 1:13 sec video of her.  Her words are decisive and irresponsible.  They keep pushing a narrative.  

I am very frustrated with what some people are saying. This is an open and shut case. I feel sorry for the officer.