WOSdrummer99

How many have NOT been vaccinated?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not going to get the shot

• 2 weeks later...

I succumbed to media and political shaming and got the Moderna vaccine about 10-days ago.  I won't get the second one, because they are now saying some vaccines will take three shots to be effective plus boosters may be required annually.  Truth is, no one knows for sure and no one knows what, if any, will be the long term negative reactions to these vaccines.

20 hours ago, Campee said:

I succumbed to media and political shaming and got the Moderna vaccine about 10-days ago.  I won't get the second one, because they are now saying some vaccines will take three shots to be effective plus boosters may be required annually.  Truth is, no one knows for sure and no one knows what, if any, will be the long term negative reactions to these vaccines.

Kinda sounds a shot they give every year an people still get sick. ITS CALLED THE FREAKIN FLU SHOT WHICH I NEVER GET EACH YEAR!

I’m 75 with underlying problems.  For me getting the shots was a nobrainer.  Heck, at my age, what can it do to me.  If I was less than 60 and still healthy, I wouldn’t have taken it.  Between 60 & now, it’d been decision time.

To each it’s a personal choice, and should be somewhat based on your age & health.  Best as I can tell, it’s most lethal in elderly & underlying causes.  Others are just about as likely to die some other way.  Okay, off my soap box.

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Another one dies!

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Another one dies!

Lol. The mom seems to be both a doctor and a sheep.
The mourning mother also blamed the vaccine for the sudden death of her ‘healthy’ daughter...They keep pushing this vaccine.”

What an idiot. The article says it may have been a heart attack. Wonder if she was coked up like ole Andy...  

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Follow the science, but only the ones the Democrats want to follow.  Couple of them at MIT disagree.

I have said it for the past 12 months an I’ll say it again. The country has been played like a fiddle and the cost is incalculable. Seems almost like a Big Psyops. Fear is a Liar. 

On 4/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, Campee said:

I understand that the first one is kind of a warm up to get your body prepared for the second one which is a lot stronger.  I dunno.

Get the vaccine or not, I don't care.  But it's hilarious to me that anti-vaxxers use the argument that the high survival rate of Covid is a reason it's not worth risking the shot (only 572,000 people dead out of 330M Americans), but also use 15 people out 8M developing blood clots from the J&J shot as a reason that you shouldn't get the shot.  Kinda similar to how they say that the government is pushing the shot, and they don't trust the government, but then turn around and say there's no way they'd take a vaccine not approved by the FDA.  

37 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Get the vaccine or not, I don't care.  But it's hilarious to me that anti-vaxxers use the argument that the high survival rate of Covid is a reason it's not worth risking the shot (only 572,000 people dead out of 330M Americans), but also use 15 people out 8M developing blood clots from the J&J shot as a reason that you shouldn't get the shot.  Kinda similar to how they say that the government is pushing the shot, and they don't trust the government, but then turn around and say there's no way they'd take a vaccine not approved by the FDA.  

That would be me, but I also don’t believe the 572,000 number. 

59 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Obviously you do care because your on a thread that is asking how many have NOT been vaccinated trying to justify your case on why you should get vaccinated with a vaccine that you have no idea what the future health ramifications could be. Lol

A lot of us older folks remember the Thalidomide catastrophe.  But as I posted, us ancient ones don’t have a lot to lose.  Close to a durn if you do, durn if you don’t.

My thoughts on the J&J Vaccine - since 6 to 8 women died of blood clots, why didn’t they continue to give it to men?   It confirms a meme I saw recently.

COMMON SENSE IS SO RARE THESE DAYS, IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A SUPERPOWER.  😂😄😂