WOSdrummer99

How many have NOT been vaccinated?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not going to get the shot

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I received 2 rounds of Moderna. I have no regrets. For those who decide not to take it, that is your choice as well. To each his own. 

I had a very possible exposure a couple of weeks ago but it turned out alright... I just started thinking that it would be ridiculous if I skipped the vaccine and then ended up hospitalized for a few days and set myself back about $20k because I didn't trust a free vaccine.  I'd be really upset at myself.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I had a very possible exposure a couple of weeks ago but it turned out alright... I just started thinking that it would be ridiculous if I skipped the vaccine and then ended up hospitalized for a few days and set myself back about $20k because I didn't trust a free vaccine.  I'd be really upset at myself.  

Yeah I hear ya our family was given a free kitten about 5 years ago an that cat sure has cost us some money over the years. Lol

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Yeah I hear ya our family was given a free kitten about 5 years ago an that cat sure has cost us some money over the years. Lol

My G’son found a stray kitten.  Brought her home.  Now he’s in the Marines & we got the kitten.  Had no intention of getting one.  Didn’t want one.  Now we spoil her & she’s eating us out of house & home.  😄

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Dr. Fauci is the world's leading authority in Junk Science.

You really shouldn’t disparage Junk Science like that.  😂🤣😂.   Fauci is a stooge of China, Democrats & Bill Gates.  His “science” is based on their wants.  Jmo

On 4/26/2021 at 8:51 AM, bullets13 said:

Get the vaccine or not, I don't care.  But it's hilarious to me that anti-vaxxers use the argument that the high survival rate of Covid is a reason it's not worth risking the shot (only 572,000 people dead out of 330M Americans), but also use 15 people out 8M developing blood clots from the J&J shot as a reason that you shouldn't get the shot.  Kinda similar to how they say that the government is pushing the shot, and they don't trust the government, but then turn around and say there's no way they'd take a vaccine not approved by the FDA.  

On 4/26/2021 at 8:51 AM, bullets13 said:

Get the vaccine or not, I don't care.  But it's hilarious to me that anti-vaxxers use the argument that the high survival rate of Covid is a reason it's not worth risking the shot (only 572,000 people dead out of 330M Americans), but also use 15 people out 8M developing blood clots from the J&J shot as a reason that you shouldn't get the shot.  Kinda similar to how they say that the government is pushing the shot, and they don't trust the government, but then turn around and say there's no way they'd take a vaccine not approved by the FDA.  

In my defense, there are certain governmental departments that I do trust, FDA being one. It has been around long before this regime. I think everyone, at some point, has lost faith in our government. Since the 15 people are only a stat and no one cares because it is simply a few, maybe they would not be dead with more testing. But hey, at least they didn’t die from Covid.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

In my defense, there are certain governmental departments that I do trust, FDA being one. It has been around long before this regime. I think everyone, at some point, has lost faith in our government. Since the 15 people are only a stat and no one cares because it is simply a few, maybe they would not be dead with more testing. But hey, at least they didn’t die from Covid.

Like I’ve always said regarding the shot, to each his own... Honest question though... Honest answer, please. Do you think the vax has saved any lives?

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Like I’ve always said regarding the shot, to each his own... Honest question though... Honest answer, please. Do you think the vax has saved any lives?

I think so...  Our region is down to 7% hospitalization rate right now, AFTER we lifted the mask mandate.  I believe that the vaccine is part of the reason for that decline.  People are still getting infected, but they're not getting sick enough to require hospitalization.  I don't think that the vaccine can get all of the credit for the declines in severity, but I think the vaccine is due some of the credit.  

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think so...  Our region is down to 7% hospitalization rate right now, AFTER we lifted the mask mandate.  I believe that the vaccine is part of the reason for that decline.  People are still getting infected, but they're not getting sick enough to require hospitalization.  I don't think that the vaccine can get all of the credit for the declines in severity, but I think the vaccine is due some of the credit.  

My thoughts exactly.