Lumberton 80 Silsbee 70/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just now, bballfan342 said:

Lmao according to your name you’re 30ish. You depend on 15-17 year olds to make you happy? 

Lol no. I’m 29 as of yesterday. But being a Lumberton Raider all my life to see these boys play all season and fixing to clinch at least a share of district title tonight does make me happy. 

Congrats to the Raiders!  What a job Coach Mitchell has done with that program since taking over.  Love to see good things happen to good people - and Josh is as good a guy as they come.   And regardless of covid, injuries, etc, those boys worked their tails off and accomplished a major goal.  Hats off to Lumberton. 

15 minutes ago, Mballler#1 said:

It takes time the whole team just got back together but when the dust settles let’s see how lumberton handles themselves in the playoffs this is just a wake up call for Silsbee 

No wake up call. Silsbee knew lumberton was good. Silsbee just got out played in every aspect of this game. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Lumberton 80 Silsbee 70/FINAL
12 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

What does that make Silsbee or is this another covid team of underclassmen?

Actually this was always supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Tigers. We've lost a ton of great athletes over these past few years. So this is "bad Silsbee" by our standards.

Not many teams in this area besides United can lose what we've lost and still be able to compete like we do.