Lumberton 80 Silsbee 70/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, Who That said:

Lumberton will get beat by 40-50 the next 5-6 years...! And won't beat Silsbee again for another 20+ years 😂🤣 We told you all if you want to get Silsbee this is your year..!

Yeah, but tonight they smoked them Tigers! For these seniors, that’s all that matters...on both sides of the ball!

The Lumberton that played tonight could make some noise in the playoffs.

Three rounds deep or more would not surprise me. Question is will that Lumberton show up.

Silsbee has got to get this rebounding thing figured out. Even with as bad as we shot the ball, if we could have at least broke even in that department tonight we would have had a chance. Help will be on the way, but I guess it is what it is for this year.

3 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Me too. I watched the first game and never would have seen this coming. 

Silsbee should have win this district even doing a re-building year with ease.  Yates by all standards are having a down year, this was the year for teams in district 23 to get some revenge and put an L on Yates.  Yates is undefeated in district while going though a re-building year.    

46 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Have to re-do my playoff bracket, Silsbee vs Shepherd Bi-District Game, I am assuming the game will be played at a neutral site.  I have not seen neither team this year, so it's a toss up on who wins.  

I believe Washington (R23) will beat Lumberton in the Area Round of the playoffs, also at a neutral site.

Shepherd is good but not on Silsbee level yet but I think it may be a closer game than some would think... If they play at a neutral site I would assume somewhere like Dayton or something along in that area

This Lumberton team can rebound and they can shoot, if you get McClure off then you have a team that is hard to beat. I was surprised at how well Vidor held him down the other night, he probably had his worst showing of the season. They still killed the Pirates on the boards and shot it unbelievably well from the free throw line. I remember thinking that they did not miss a free throw, then I watched the HUDL highlights and it said they shot 100% from the line. That’s pretty impressive to shoot like that as a team, I’d like to know how many they actually made but it had to be 15 or 20 all swished.

Is it possible that being out for COVID-19 could have had disrupted the chemistry of this young team was this the first game that everyone was back fully from COVID-19 tigers were rolling before that hit mean while lumberton lost nobody so I expected there to be a drop off for this young tigers team Congratulations lumberton you deserve to win that game.