Lumberton 80 Silsbee 70/FINAL

WOSgrad

They were rolling before Covid-19 

8 minutes ago, Benchwarmer9 said:

Wake up call. Silsbee just got out played in every aspect of this game. 

I understand my point is they are just getting back after Covid-19 no excuses lumberton out played Silsbee  and deserved to win and when I say wake up call that means Silsbee needs to get it together fast they just set themselves up with a Jack Yates date probably in the 2nd round.

19 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

One glaring stat from tonight's game:

Rebounds

Lumberton   43

Silsbee         20

This was the big one as was the game played by Lumberton’s #4.  Lumberton came in and played, they wanted it more than we did tonight.  They hit their shots and found virtually every rebound and loose ball.  Overall the game played out like i expected except for how bad we were outplayed for those first 3 quarters.  I thought it would be a tight game through 3 with the Tigers pressure creating havoc on a tired Lumberton team in the final quarter.  The big surprise was a 22 point difference after 3.  
  In no way do i want to take anything away from Lumberton or their effort tonight but it is a shame that that dreaded c word had to play a major part in this district season.  It has prevented what would have been a probable seeding game that would have been quite interesting.  And although it wasnt what lost the game tonight, that 2 week layoff has seemed to set the Tigers back a step or two.  But like has been said many times those other teams better enjoy this season......