Are You Scared Yet ?

Hagar

I don’t know how many of y’all watch a lot of News, but for those that don’t, let me enlighten you.   You should be scared.   Scared of Covid.   What I’ve noticed, any positive news is squashed.  You have to wear a mask - but I’ve had Covid - don’t matter.  I’ve had the vaccine - don’t matter.   Blood type O-Neg get less affected by Covid - my goodness, don’t tell people that.  Anything that might look like a slight ray of sunshine in the gloom & doom is brushed off.  

Why is that?   Only reason that comes to mind, “They” enjoy having the power, or simplywant to see how far they can push us until we say, enough.   

I just saw this article and it set me off.

This is the hidden content, please

Btw, here’s some of that positive for you Bloos Type O folks.

52 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I don’t know how many of y’all watch a lot of News, but for those that don’t, let me enlighten you.   You should be scared.   Scared of Covid.   What I’ve noticed, any positive news is squashed.  You have to wear a mask - but I’ve had Covid - don’t matter.  I’ve had the vaccine - don’t matter.   Blood type O-Neg get less affected by Covid - my goodness, don’t tell people that.  Anything that might look like a slight ray of sunshine in the gloom & doom is brushed off.  

Why is that?   Only reason that comes to mind, “They” enjoy having the power, or simplywant to see how far they can push us until we say, enough.   

I just saw this article and it set me off.

Btw, here’s some of that positive for you Bloos Type O folks.

They don’t want anybody traveling because it hurts the economy.  The Dims don’t want a flourishing economy, that’s evident in how Trump was treated.  I am currently traveling, and happy to be able to do so.  I am doing my part in helping the small businesses in the Great Smoky Mountains survive.  Me and many others!!  Wearing our masks, for whatever good that does, and regularly sanitizing our hands, so as not become part of the skewed statistics.  Talked with one local business owner that said if there were to be another lockdown, he would have to shut the doors after 30+ years.  Precisely what the Dims want, they WANT people to be dependent on the government.  Hopefully this thing gets reversed, just not very optimistic.  

28 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

They don’t want anybody traveling because it hurts the economy.  The Dims don’t want a flourishing economy, that’s evident in how Trump was treated.  I am currently traveling, and happy to be able to do so.  I am doing my part in helping the small businesses in the Great Smoky Mountains survive.  Me and many others!!  Wearing our masks, for whatever good that does, and regularly sanitizing our hands, so as not become part of the skewed statistics.  Talked with one local business owner that said if there were to be another lockdown, he would have to shut the doors after 30+ years.  Precisely what the Dims want, they WANT people to be dependent on the government.  Hopefully this thing gets reversed, just not very optimistic.  

According to my Dr. the hand sanitizer is the most important thing you can do.   I got a small bottle of Purell to carry & keep it full.

So you’re going to get a shot and will have nothing to fear.   Well peon, we can’t have that.   Here’s the deal - they’ll find a reason to keep you scared.  Is this true?   I don’t have any idea, but the story fits in with how they’ve manipulated us so far.

And as the infomercial guy says, “But wait, there’s more”.   If you get the shot, expect some of this.

And here’s the good news - ________________________

Enjoy.

• Vice President Mike Pence announced the administration's "success" in containing the coronavirus epidemic and slammed the press for "sounding the alarm bells over a 'second wave'" of infections. 
  • "Such panic is overblown," Pence 
     in a Wall Street Journal op-ed.
Cases About 3,000 died yesterday due to Covid complications.
Total
image.png.31b142ef830aa352d5ea7aac37c0f3bf.png
United States
All regions

Cases
17M
+202K
Deaths
+2,957

I put a mask on to enter athletic events to see my kids play, but once I’m in I take it off. I’m also fortunate to live in a rural county.

Other than that I pretty much live my normal life.  If businesses refuse my money Due to no mask I take it elsewhere.....most small Mom and pop businesses Don’t and I try to do most of my shopping there anyways to support them cause we know big govt doesn’t ......as well as buy only made in America products(can be difficult at times).

I will respect others by keeping my distance and that’s about as far as I ll go. Givin when I’m not at work I’m out in the woods so I’m hardly in stores or in public anyways.

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I wear one, primarily because my wife throws a fit if I don’t.   Guess she knows she’ll never find a hunk like me again..... 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

My wife started off as a rule follower but I ve rubbed off on her.

also I ve been fortunate with good health and immune system and type O blood (which is the oldest blood)

Within the last month, 4 people working around me got it. They all say it was hell for a week, than just goes away. Some still have loss of taste or smell. Maybe I'm immune, or extremely lucky. Not scared, just cautious.

More worried about the older generations who have worse medical histories. But when my 70 yo neighbors took there entire family to Disney world for thanksgiving. I was shocked. But they've had no issues. 

Good luck out there guys. Be safe

I’m O negative and finally came down with it on Saturday.  So far mild symptoms and hopefully stays that way.  If so I will be lucky.  I’ve known 6 or 7 personally who have died from it locally.   To their families, it wasn’t a flippant manner.  One good thing that has come from it is that I’ve slowed down enough to finally get around to reading a book a friend of mine gave to me (embarrassed it has taken this long).  So far I’m enjoying it @Hagar 😉

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I’m O negative and finally came down with it on Saturday.  So far mild symptoms and hopefully stays that way.  If so I will be lucky.  I’ve known 6 or 7 personally who have died from it locally.   To their families, it wasn’t a flippant manner.  One good thing that has come from it is that I’ve slowed down enough to finally get around to reading a book a friend of mine gave to me (embarrassed it has taken this long).  So far I’m enjoying it @Hagar 😉

You’ll be in my prayers big buddy.   Hopefully, between your O-Neg & youth (Age is relative), you’ll come through unscathed.   Anyone over 65, or anyone with underlying issues, are in the most danger (which is me).   That group should be extremely careful.  I suggest everyone keep a small container of hand sanitizer to carry around in your pocket.  I keep one on me, and use it often.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:44 PM, TxHoops said:

I tested positive last Friday. Never had a fever, a little difficulty breathing, terrible cough, lost my taste/smell but am getting it back. To describe my total feeling, it’s like I have a fever but don’t.....total blah. Thought I’d be better by now but I am 67.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I tested positive last Friday. Never had a fever, a little difficulty breathing, terrible cough, lost my taste/smell but am getting it back. To describe my total feeling, it’s like I have a fever but don’t.....total blah. Thought I’d be better by now but I am 67.

Similar except haven’t lost my sense of taste and smell and an intermittent low grade fever.   Here’s to almost being over it (hopefully ). 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Stay strong. Glad to hear you’re alright. 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:44 PM, TxHoops said:

Get Well Bud! I am sure you’ve been given good medical advice but this is what I’ve been taking an has worked so far. Vitamin D3 2000mg, Zinc 30mg, Vitamin C 1000mg, Magnesium 400mg. I take it daily an keep on moving forward. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Dang baddog! I thought you were too mean to get it! 😂 Hang in there Bud! The daily vitamins I told Txhoops about has really helped me. Get Well!

36 minutes ago, Realville said:

Dang baddog! I thought you were too mean to get it! 😂 Hang in there Bud! The daily vitamins I told Txhoops about has really helped me. Get Well!

Thanks man. Got the D3 yesterday, been taking the 1000mg Vitamin C, taking a multivitamin so I’ll have to check on the magnesium and zinc doses. Probably not up to snuff.