Silsbee Firefighter flies Trump Flag

BADSANTA

Just now, Hagar said:

Yep, no doubt he’d said the same thing if J.J. Watt had been turning him over. 😄

No... he was the real deal. I was kinda glad that my kids/nieces/nephews got a chance to see him in action in his later years. They were aghast. He yelled (about Obama) “YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BLUE-GUM “n-word)” at the Thanksgiving table one year. Then he repeated it a time or two in case anybody missed the gist of his sentiment. 

But those people are dead or dying at this point. Hate to see them go, but it’s good to see those old attitudes and beliefs disappear. 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I would have. Public money has no place in political races.

How about police unions backing trump? I know you will say unions are private but how are they funded?.... with police money and we all know we own them, correct? Better start taking up all the vote banners at the library voting stations. Ahh, the left with their consistency. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

How about police unions backing trump? I know you will say unions are private but how are they funded?.... with police money and we all know we own them, correct? Better start taking up all the vote banners at the library voting stations. Ahh, the left with their consistency. 

I think the voting stations allow display banners for any candidate running for office, and they follow the 100’ distance required by electioneering rules. 

Just now, UT alum said:

I think the voting stations allow display banners for any candidate running for office, and they follow the 100’ distance required by electioneering rules. 

Still have political races with signs on publicly funded property. Don’t care how you come at me, all I ask is for you to be consistent. 

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Based on what? This tweet?

I think you may want to do some research on past US Presidents.

Nope, the guy just reminds people daily on Twitter of how corrupt The Obama Administration was. He’s actually a ex secret service agent that use to protect that useless corrupt POS Obama. I think you need to check your Medulla Oblongata and all the facts that have came out about the treasonous corrupt Obama Administration. 

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Indictments in Nixon administration: 71

iIndictments in trump administration: 215 

or Indictments in Obama administration:  0.

Did you get those numbers off the first page of google? 😂🤣 Keep drinking your Liberal Kool aid. Watch what happens when he gets re-elected. What about all the parasites so far that have retired in disgrace  or been fired or pleaded the 5th. Can’t wait to watch all you liberals meltdown after he gets re-elected. 

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Nope, the guy just reminds people daily on Twitter of how corrupt The Obama Administration was. He’s actually a ex secret service agent that use to protect that useless corrupt POS Obama. I think you need to check your Medulla Oblongata and all the facts that have came out about the treasonous corrupt Obama Administration. 

I am not saying Obama wasn't corrupt. I am saying it is very debatable that he was the "most" corrupt President ever. If you go way back in history, I think you will find some very corrupt Presidents.