Silsbee Firefighter flies Trump Flag

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

That must mean Christopher Wray has restored order to the FBI, since trump appointed him. Uh oh. He says white supremacists more threat than antifa. He says election fraud negligible. Dang it. You just can’t trust anyone but trump.

Typical lefty response......attempt to read into my post something that is not there (your assumption/conclusion), deflect my post onto someone else while completely ignoring what was said. You truly have no way to defend against what I said and you know it’s true. Sad part is you really don’t care unless it has Trump or an “R” in front of the name.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Typical lefty response......attempt to read into my post something that is not there (your assumption/conclusion), deflect my post onto someone else while completely ignoring what was said. You truly have no way to defend against what I said and you know it’s true. Sad part is you really don’t care unless it has Trump or an “R” in front of the name.

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE BY ADMIN

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

trump appointed him

He’ll be the one to fire him too! Can’t trust any of these back stabbing DC Parasites! He gave him the opportunity to do the right thing an he didn’t that’s on Wray. I like the way you totally avoided the confirmation that Wray is corrupt. You went straight to the Orange Man Bad. Your chicken shit way of talking substance about the corruption of Wray.