Silsbee Firefighter flies Trump Flag

BADSANTA

Just now, stevenash said:

Considering the hierarchy of the FBI, would one expect any indictments during the Obama administration?

TRUMP IS THE MOST EVIL AND CORUPT PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS SEEN SINCE NIXON. IF YOU VOTE TRUMP, YOU VOTE FOR A COUNTRY DIVIDED BY RACE AND RELIGION. THIS BOARD IS 95% TRUMP. 

13 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

TRUMP IS THE MOST EVIL AND CORUPT PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS SEEN SINCE NIXON. IF YOU VOTE TRUMP, YOU VOTE FOR A COUNTRY DIVIDED BY RACE AND RELIGION. THIS BOARD IS 95% TRUMP. 

I believe the word is corrupt.   Humor me and give me a couple of examples of his corruption.   ( I am talking NOT about allegations but documented corruption)

11 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Go look at policies that have been put in place by the Obama admin as well as Trump s when it comes to race.

Here is something to chew own

This is the hidden content, please

or 

or

26 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Just cast my vote for Trump.  Do you make this statement as fact, or did you hear on CNN.  Give some facts of his evil doings.

37 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

This is a democracy where the majority rules. Deal with it.  It’s why the left wants communism. Everyone’s voice is the same......NOT HEARD, and if heard, it’s the firing squad or prison for life. 

42 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

It’s people like you who divide this country by race, not Trump. 
Tell you what..... go to China (they have the communism you crave) get on a message board (if there is such a thing) and talk about XI like you do Trump. See how long before they pick you up. Lmao

4 hours ago, baddog said:

It’s people like you who divide this country by race, not Trump. 
Tell you what..... go to China (they have the communism you crave) get on a message board (if there is such a thing) and talk about XI like you do Trump. See how long before they pick you up. Lmao

People like me man please. People like you who won't acknowledge they selfish ignorant President thats in office. You live in white privledge. 

28 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

People like me man please. People like you who won't acknowledge they selfish ignorant President thats in office. You live in white privledge. 

Lmao. You would bring the races together with your whitey attitude. I’m not going into my so called white privilege. It’s the left’s new term to make whites people feel guilty for who they are. Bad choice with me. I owe no one nothing. I worked for everything I have and have been given nothing. You know what you can do with your white privilege bs. 

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

Lmao. You would bring the races together with your whitey attitude. I’m not going into my so called white privilege. It’s the left’s new term to make whites people feel guilty for who they are. Bad choice with me. I owe no one nothing. I worked for everything I have and have been given nothing. You know what you can do with your white privilege bs. 

What he doesn’t realize is White Privilege means being responsible and accountable. Its available to all races. Some take advantage of it and some play stupid! It’s a winning combination that will get you a long way in this country.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

What he doesn’t realize is White Privilege means being responsible and accountable. Its available to all races. Some take advantage of it and some play stupid! It’s a winning combination that will get you a long way in this country.

The irony of his assault on so-called white privilege is the end result......black privilege. Equality is simply a word. It has no meaning whatsoever. I equate it to the term “world peace”. Lmao

On 10/16/2020 at 11:29 AM, baddog said:

Difficult, or next to impossible to get arrests or be investigated when your Attorney generals are Loretta Lynch, and Eric Holder, and your FBI heads are Mueller and Comey. Duh. 

That must mean Christopher Wray has restored order to the FBI, since trump appointed him. Uh oh. He says white supremacists more threat than antifa. He says election fraud negligible. Dang it. You just can’t trust anyone but trump.