Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Hmmmm. I believe Biden won with the most name calling insults.....and I actually was surprised by this

I was too.   Trump is a NYC Yankee businessman.   He’s never had class or been a politician.  Biden’s been at it 48 years.  I expected a little more class, but he got down in the gutter.

2 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you just don’t get it or do not care how Trump is.

I don’t care for his rhetoric and the back and forth.  I care about policy and what’s best for Americans.

what has Biden done in his 40 years?

i ve asked this before and you didn’t answer.

and as far as minorities Trump has done more and I listed those.  

what has Biden and Harris done to help minorities ?

answer the questions or are you gonna follow in Biden’s footsteps 

I did not watch the debate but I did find out one thing that I am very proud of. Keeping up with the goings on on my Facebook page tonight, I've come to the conclusion that I have a very diverse circle of friends. It seems I am very well rounded.

Based on the comments there, it looked like the debate ended in a draw. Most of the comments were folks that were embarrassed by both sides. That is why I will not vote for President in the upcoming election. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to the office of the President of the United States. I will vote in the other elections in November, but not for President.

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I did not watch the debate but I did find out one thing that I am very proud of. Keeping up with the goings on on my Facebook page tonight, I've come to the conclusion that I have a very diverse circle of friends. It seems I am very well rounded.

Based on the comments there, it looked like the debate ended in a draw. Most of the comments were folks that were embarrassed by both sides. That is why I will not vote for President in the upcoming election. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to the office of the President of the United States. I will vote in the other elections in November, but not for President.

We talk every four years about how bad our choices are and then the next election it’s as bad or worse.  Tonight, for as long as I could stomach it, was an embarrassment for America.  We read comment after comment, post after post, of people refusing to watch pro sports they’ve watched their entire lives, and criticizing those who continue to watch.  Yet some of the same people have no problem watching (and even condoning), people making a mockery of our highest offices by their behavior.  Call me crazy but I expect a little more from those interviewing to run our country than I do from the defensive tackle of the Colts or the middle inning reliever of the Marlins. 

We looked like a nation led by Neanderthals tonight and I don’t care who you think “won” the debate, I can tell you who lost.  America.  And best I can tell, the biggest qualification to be the “leader of the free world” is to be an old white dude who acts like a 2 year old.  That’s come to be what we respect and admire.  Lord help us all. 

5 hours ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you will not demand I answer you.  I decide that.  No, you do not care about babies; you care about fetuses but they’re on their own when born.  Let it go.

Fetus is a stage of growth just like infant, toddler, adolescences, etc etc.

your one sick individual.

i didn’t figure you would answer.....it’s a habit for ya.....or is it you don’t have an answer.

one day like it or not we will all have to answer

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

We talk every four years about how bad our choices are and then the next election it’s as bad or worse.  Tonight, for as long as I could stomach it, was an embarrassment for America.  We read comment after comment, post after post, of people refusing to watch pro sports they’ve watched their entire lives, and criticizing those who continue to watch.  Yet some of the same people have no problem watching (and even condoning), people making a mockery of our highest offices by their behavior.  Call me crazy but I expect a little more from those interviewing to run our country than I do from the defensive tackle of the Colts or the middle inning reliever of the Marlins. 

We looked like a nation led by Neanderthals tonight and I don’t care who you think “won” the debate, I can tell you who lost.  America.  And best I can tell, the biggest qualification to be the “leader of the free world” is to be an old white dude who acts like a 2 year old.  That’s come to be what we respect and admire.  Lord help us all. 

I agree with that.

What has caused this demise?

With all the evidence out there about the Obama - Biden administration spying on Trumps campaign for the last 3 1/2 years which is one of the biggest scandals in AMERICAN HISTORY Joe Biden was not asked ONE question from Wallace about it but he didn’t mind asking Trump about his taxes he legally paid. Also felt Trump saved Biden a couple of times when Biden started stumbling by interrupting. Let Joe continue to talk he’ll eventually hang himself. Lots BS questions. If Wallace would have done his job we wouldn’t have known who the moderator was. Other than that it was a Dumpster Fire which is what our Media has turned into. Please spare me the Presidential crap. The media and the previous administration has tried to destroy Trump and his family since he announced he was running for President an sad thing about it is there’s proof that they did. I’d be lashing out at all these POS myself. All these parasites that’s acted Presidential in the past has sold this country out including Republican Presidents!

On 9/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, stevenash said:

+10000000

Why didn't Donald Trump denouce White Supremecy? As far as he is concerned he hates people of color. Most of you on this thread show up to high school games where there are plenty of kids of color scoring touchdowns, making baskets, or hitting a baseball. How can you support a president who can't denounce hate groups such ass the KKK or Proudboys? So are black people only good to support on sports? Do you as a Trump supporter hate black people too? You are casting your vote for someone who stands against everything Martin Luther King and others have tried to do and that is unit. 45 spews hate people!!! 

21 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yeah....I would be pissed too....Trumps been dealing with more than any other president even before he took office. I mean everybody was against him: conservatives, liberals, media during primaries.

but I also think that’s just the way he is and add that to the scrutiny, media bias, and false accusations and conspiring from the left .....well you get a no holds barred mentality 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Why didn't Donald Trump denouce White Supremecy? As far as he is concerned he hates people of color. Most of you on this thread show up to high school games where there are plenty of kids of color scoring touchdowns, making baskets, or hitting a baseball. How can you support a president who can't denounce hate groups such ass the KKK or Proudboys? So are black people only good to support on sports? Do you as a Trump supporter hate black people too? You are casting your vote for someone who stands against everything Martin Luther King and others have tried to do and that is unit. 45 spews hate people!!! 

Actually he has announced that antifa and kkk are terrorist groups.

3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Look up Bob Woodson....one of the individuals that Marched with King. 

9 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

•  

he is making lynching a national hate crime

in his “Platinum Plan”

increasing access to capital in black communities by $500 billion

wants to make Juneteenth a national holiday

as well as continuous work on Second Step Act

also school choice

oh and let’s not forget prison reform(1st step act)

what has Biden done Again in his 40 something years for minorities?

what has kamala done in California for minorities?

I ve listed what he has done or is in the process of and that was only some.

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Sorry, but I gotta call a cop-out when I see one.  Pick a side. You don’t have to share your choice with anyone. If you can’t vote the top of the ticket, why vote for anything below it?