For tomorrow........

AggiesAreWe

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I knew he looked familiar. I always thought it was a high school coach. Obviously I'm not a saint's fan.

Yes but it doesn't take a saints fan to know that just a sports fan. I'm a nitty LIONS, Sixers and raiders fan for well over 35 years. But I can everything about every team in these sports. For one how many laker fans you remember now about Kirk rambis or that the Lakers are not originally from la. And new Orleans first basketball team went to uath. At one point it was over 2 to 300 players in nfl from texas or went to high school in texas. Just little details. And yes I know the Philadelphia 76ers started out as the Syracuse nationals. But I didn't know that an nfl football is 11inches and not a foot I lost money on that.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've actually never been to a scrimmage. But was told they just open the gates and entry is free. I imagine that would be hard to control capacity limits.

I have seen this year that some schools have been charging a nominal fee (usually $1).

I have been to quite a few, social distancing doesn't tend to be that much of a problem.

Just wondering because someone posted on the other site the LV scrimmage was closed.   I thought that was strange.  Like grad said, not much crowd problems at scrimmages.   But we’ve been shut in so long, I’d expect a few more than usual, but doubt any big social distancing problems.