We don't have a racial problem...

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

We have a SPIRTIUAL problem.

One race in particular has made their race their "God". They are obsessed with their race 24/7/365. They excuse away any and all violent destructive behavior as OK, as long as it is done in the name of their race. They do not care anything about any other race, only their race matters. They do not know the word "forgiveness:", it is not in their vocabulary unless they want debt forgiveness or to get money out of some other "give me" program. No, just the opposite. They want to play the eternal victim, justifying their hate towards one other race in particular, and wanting to mindlessly punish innocent people of that other race for things done 100-200 years ago that their own ancestors on another continent comitted.

They get into a rage when one bad apple commits a crime, and instead of putting the blame on that one perpertrator, they want to burn the entire country down. Meanwhile, a hundred of their own kill another hundred of their own in a major city over a weekend, and they don't even blink. Why? Because those murderers are of their same race. So, enjoy whats left of this nation, before it completely burns down to the ground. As these racial supremacists celebrate and dance in the street as cities burn and blood flows, keep in mind one "tiny" detail. you will stand before a judge one day. The real Judge. At that point, your race that you are so in love with today won't even matter, but your heart and actions will. Get ready! You WILL have to give an account!

5 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

One race in particular has made their race their "God". They are obsessed with their race 24/7/365. They excuse away any and all violent destructive behavior as OK, as long as it is done in the name of their race. They do not care anything about any other race, only their race matters. They do not know the word "forgiveness:", it is not in their vocabulary unless they want debt forgiveness or to get money out of some other "give me" program. No, just the opposite. They want to play the eternal victim, justifying their hate towards one other race in particular, and wanting to mindlessly punish innocent people of that other race for things done 100-200 years ago that their own ancestors on another continent comitted.

They get into a rage when one bad apple commits a crime, and instead of putting the blame on that one perpertrator, they want to burn the entire coun

try down. Meanwhile, a hundred of their own kill another hundred of their own in a major city over a weekend, and they don't even blink. Why? Because those murderers are of their same race. So, enjoy whats left of this nation, before it completely burns down to the ground. As these racial supremacists celebrate and dance in the street as cities burn and blood flows, keep in mind one "tiny" detail. you will stand before a judge one day. The real Judge. At that point, your race that you are so in love with today won't even matter, but your heart and actions will. Get ready! You WILL have to give an account!

On 6/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, ECBucFan said:

We have a SPIRTIUAL problem...

...keep in mind one "tiny" detail. you will stand before a judge one day. The real Judge. At that point... You WILL have to give an account!

I fixed it for you. Now it works for everyone. No charge, maybe next time. Let's just say you owe me one. 

Sorry, I know my opinion wasn't on the requested list.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:30 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Would PamFam, Big girl, westend1, nappyroots, bluedove, care to give us their perspective on the above post?  Sounds pretty spot on to me.

It’s 100% BS So blacks are the racist in this country? Whites are not racist?

Complain blacks use a few bad white apples to push a agenda But type a whole paragraph grouping all blacks as violent destructive murder loving people looking for hand outs . (Which is far from the truth) I’m black myself so I know this is BS setx logic.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Complain blacks use a few bad white apples to push a agenda But type a whole paragraph grouping all blacks as violent destructive murder loving people looking for hand outs . (Which is far from the truth) I’m black myself so I know this is BS setx logic.

So you are saying blacks are not racist

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The problem is that statistics prove that blacks ARE the most violent ethnic group in America and you still can’t even admit that, can you? It’s not just the blacks committing violence, it’s also the rest like you who refuse to condemn it for what it is... your silence makes you complicit.

As far as the handouts go, it’s not just a black thing. I don’t know of a soul of any color that turned down their stimulus check... whether they’d lost any money due to COVID or not. 

But I do believe that the black community has been hit worse as a group by relying on the social safety net as a means of survival. Benefit programs were never intended to provide a middle-class lifestyle.  We need to teach young people (but especially young people in poverty) that the three things to do that will virtually guarantee a successful life are

1. Finish school

2. Stay out of trouble

3. Wait until you’re married to have kids

That’s it. It’s that easy for most people. The problem is that those lifestyle choices are made by kids, but the choices affect them (and their kids) for the rest of their lives. 

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The problem is that statistics prove that blacks ARE the most violent ethnic group in America and you still can’t even admit that, can you? It’s not just the blacks committing violence, it’s also the rest like you who refuse to condemn it for what it is... your silence makes you complicit.

As far as the handouts go, it’s not just a black thing. I don’t know of a soul of any color that turned down their stimulus check... whether they’d lost any money due to COVID or not. 

But I do believe that the black community has been hit worse as a group by relying on the social safety net as a means of survival. Benefit programs were never intended to provide a middle-class lifestyle.  We need to teach young people (but especially young people in poverty) that the three things to do that will virtually guarantee a successful life are

1. Finish school

2. Stay out of trouble

3. Wait until you’re married to have kids

That’s it. It’s that easy for most people. The problem is that those lifestyle choices are made by kids, but the choices affect them (and their kids) for the rest of their lives. 

Blacks are grouped and jammed  packed most violence come from gangs . I say this to anyone drop any race in situations where blacks are force to live and let’s see how it plays out. I will accept that blacks have a lot of self intervening to do. I will not accept that blacks or the most violent race. I mean it’s detailed history of how violent the white man can be. No race is dumb stupid or choose wrong. It’s Lack of financial opportunities. It’s a lot of innocent kids who or in bad situations they can’t control . We do nothing to help theses youth. No parks ymca nothing go to a black neighborhood and wonder what it is for a teen to do out there. Don’t talk to me about the black community if you know absolutely nothing about the black community.

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Blacks are grouped and jammed  packed most violence come from gangs . I say this to anyone drop any race in situations where blacks are force to live and let’s see how it plays out. I will accept that blacks have a lot of self intervening to do. I will not accept that blacks or the most violent race. I mean it’s detailed history of how violent the white man can be. No race is dumb stupid or choose wrong. It’s Lack of financial opportunities. It’s a lot of innocent kids who or in bad situations they can’t control . We do nothing to help theses youth. No parks ymca nothing go to a black neighborhood and wonder what it is for a teen to do out there. Don’t talk to me about the black community if you know absolutely nothing about the black community.

Nobody is “forcing” black people to live anywhere. That’s a just not true.  
I know that you won’t accept the FACT that black people commit more violent crime in America in the current day. You’d rather talk about white history and how it’s not a black person’s fault that they commit so many violent acts. 
I feel you, though... there are so many kids that are living that life through no fault of their own. But renaming a park and throwing up a basketball hoop isn’t going to fix anything. We’ve tried that. “Community Outreach” plans are a joke, too. You just end up with more directors who end up enriching themselves and then going to prison, ala Walter Diggles from Jasper. This aren’t problems that you can fix by throwing money at them. 
My voice doesn’t matter, Pamfam.... they need to hear it from people like you, man. 

33 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

White people from BFE telling black people there isn’t a race problem... 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

White people who have never lived with black people go to college and learn about it. Why do I suspect that you grew up in a lily-white environment and needed a draft-dodging prof at your liberal arts college to tell you “how it really is.”

Racism in America is all about perceived slights and imagined offenses. 
You can’t identify actual instances of white on black racism anymore, so we have to protest “systemic” (another word for “we just can’t prove it) racism, privilege, micro-aggressions, and dog-whistle racism. 
If you live in crappy section 8 housing, that’s racism. It’s not that you’re four generations deep of single moms and absent dads. It’s whitey. It’s not that you’d rather pop out kids for bigger benefit checks.... it’s racism.  If you never scrape up the closing costs and take advantage of the multitude of programs for first time buyers because you’d rather live in a rent-subsidized apartment... racism. 
If you catch a couple of felonies, get some neck tats, quit high school, and then Valero won’t hire you..... absolutely racism. 
If you are born poor in America, live poor, and die broke... you don’t make good decisions. That’s a fact. My standard of living is a result of my hard work and solid decision making. I’ve never once sat around and wondered whose to blame for my lot in life. 

• 2 weeks later...

I heard this earlier and it makes sense for this topic. Some may recognize the lyrics...

I'm ready to meet him

Our Father who art in Heaven
I'm not ashamed to ask for guidance at 27
No longer afraid to knock on your door
Not scared anymore to lose my life in the war
After what I just saw, I'm riding with the Lord
'Cause I really can't afford to lose my head by the sword
For now that I've seen what I need to see
Please take me where I need to be
"What have you learned?" It's better to tell the truth than to lie
"What have you learned?" To love my life until I die
"What have you learned?" Violence isn't always the key
"What have you learned?" You can't always believe what you see
"What have you learned?" It's better to forgive and forget
"What have you learned?" Give as you expect to get
"What have you learned?" That I can't go on without you
"What have you learned?" I must have been a fool to ever doubt you

I'm ready to meet him 'cause where I'm living ain't right
Black hate white, white hate black, it's right back to the same fight
They got us suspecting a war
But the real war is to follow the law of the Lord

On 6/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Racism in America is all about perceived slights and imagined offenses. 
You can’t identify actual instances of white on black racism anymore, so we have to protest “systemic” (another word for “we just can’t prove it) racism, privilege, micro-aggressions, and dog-whistle racism. 
If you live in crappy section 8 housing, that’s racism. It’s not that you’re four generations deep of single moms and absent dads. It’s whitey. It’s not that you’d rather pop out kids for bigger benefit checks.... it’s racism.  If you never scrape up the closing costs and take advantage of the multitude of programs for first time buyers because you’d rather live in a rent-subsidized apartment... racism. 
If you catch a couple of felonies, get some neck tats, quit high school, and then Valero won’t hire you..... absolutely racism. 
If you are born poor in America, live poor, and die broke... you don’t make good decisions. That’s a fact. My standard of living is a result of my hard work and solid decision making. I’ve never once sat around and wondered whose to blame for my lot in life. 

“Systemic racism” Mr Cardinal is when the  killing of Aubury happened in Georgia and the killers weren’t even arrested although all the evidence was there. The killers were protected by the system. “Systemic racism” is what you mentioned on another thread about HBCU degrees being looked at as lesser. I feel like you are allready aware that this exist but you are trying to downplay it. But just in case you needed help figuring out what it is those are 2 of many examples. Nobody has time to sit around and make shit up. These are real life situations blacks have to deal with. Are we completely hopeless? No. Do we sometimes make it harder on ourselves with our own decisions? Yes. Does pouting and being angry help? Hell no. Does all these sentimental changes they have going on help our cause? No. But systemic racism very much exist and people like you are very much a part of it because you pretend it’s not there while defending it 

On 6/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, ECBucFan said:

They get into a rage when one bad apple commits a crime, and instead of putting the blame on that one perpertrator, they want to burn the entire country down. Meanwhile, a hundred of their own kill another hundred of their own in a major city over a weekend, and they don't even blink. Why? Because those murderers are of their same race. So, enjoy whats left of this nation, before it completely burns down to the ground. As these racial supremacists celebrate and dance in the street as cities burn and blood flows, keep in mind one "tiny" detail. you will stand before a judge one day. The real Judge. At that point, your race that you are so in love with today won't even matter, but your heart and actions will. Get ready! You WILL have to give an account!

This is a big load of crap btw. God bless you. Smh 

Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. ... We lovebecause he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
Racism does exist. It is mean, dishonest, disloyal, arrogant, violent, a liar and the truth is not in it. 
It is time to let it go and Let GOD!

9 hours ago, Setx fan said:

“Systemic racism” Mr Cardinal is when the  killing of Aubury happened in Georgia and the killers weren’t even arrested although all the evidence was there. The killers were protected by the system. “Systemic racism” is what you mentioned on another thread about HBCU degrees being looked at as lesser. I feel like you are allready aware that this exist but you are trying to downplay it. But just in case you needed help figuring out what it is those are 2 of many examples. Nobody has time to sit around and make shit up. These are real life situations blacks have to deal with. Are we completely hopeless? No. Do we sometimes make it harder on ourselves with our own decisions? Yes. Does pouting and being angry help? Hell no. Does all these sentimental changes they have going on help our cause? No. But systemic racism very much exist and people like you are very much a part of it because you pretend it’s not there while defending it 

1. I’m not sure how much “systemic racism” had to do with Ahmaud Arbery’s killing. It’s a hotly debated issue and  not everyone was happy that they were arrested and not everyone will be happy if they are acquitted. Some people watch that fight and see murder and others see “self defense.” Just because people don’t agree with your opinion on the subject doesn’t equal “racism.” I’m not convinced that the old man’s LEO background didn’t have a lot to do with their lack of arrest. Some people would also point out that the arrest wasn’t made until the fourth DA (first black one, btw) was appointed. 

2. HBCUs.... I think we both agree that their origination was needed because of blatant racism in regards to college admissions, particularly in the South. HOWEVER, if the institution requires lower (if any) admissions standards, has educators that are hired for their skin color instead of their abilities, has historically bad graduation rates, and creates graduates that are indoctrinated with ideas that make them a bad fit for just about any business.... it becomes a second class institution that exists in a state of segregation simply because it’s “ours”... you still blame racism. 
Literally .... those are black peoples’ institutions. They did exactly what they wanted with them. The fact that they are now a joke isn’t the fault of the people who ran them into the ground, it’s Whitey.  

Is it racism when the black DA in Atlanta charges police officers with a deadly conduct charge for using a taser on black protestors, then charges police officers with murder two weeks later, saying that the police were not in danger when being shot with tasers?

Is it racism when a devoted follower of Louis Farrakhan who is also the Attorney General of Minnesota charges every cop on the scene with murder (or accessory to murder) when two of them are on their fourth day on the job. Trainees? I’m not surprised. That’s what a racist would do. 
And your response would be something about a rabbit having a gun. So don’t bother.  

43 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

1. I’m not sure how much “systemic racism” had to do with Ahmaud Arbery’s killing. It’s a hotly debated issue and  not everyone was happy that they were arrested and not everyone will be happy if they are acquitted. Some people watch that fight and see murder and others see “self defense.” Just because people don’t agree with your opinion on the subject doesn’t equal “racism.” I’m not convinced that the old man’s LEO background didn’t have a lot to do with their lack of arrest. Some people would also point out that the arrest wasn’t made until the fourth DA (first black one, btw) was appointed. 

2. HBCUs.... I think we both agree that their origination was needed because of blatant racism in regards to college admissions, particularly in the South. HOWEVER, if the institution requires lower (if any) admissions standards, has educators that are hired for their skin color instead of their abilities, has historically bad graduation rates, and creates graduates that are indoctrinated with ideas that make them a bad fit for just about any business.... it becomes a second class institution that exists in a state of segregation simply because it’s “ours”... you still blame racism. 
Literally .... those are black peoples’ institutions. They did exactly what they wanted with them. The fact that they are now a joke isn’t the fault of the people who ran them into the ground, it’s Whitey.  

Is it racism when the black DA in Atlanta charges police officers with a deadly conduct charge for using a taser on black protestors, then charges police officers with murder two weeks later, saying that the police were not in danger when being shot with tasers?

Is it racism when a devoted follower of Louis Farrakhan who is also the Attorney General of Minnesota charges every cop on the scene with murder (or accessory to murder) when two of them are on their fourth day on the job. Trainees? I’m not surprised. That’s what a racist would do. 
And your response would be something about a rabbit having a gun. So don’t bother.  

Preach brother preach.  Black militia marching in the streets of Georgia with guns slung over their shoulder, let the white man try that.  Blacks would be screaming to the tops of their lungs about it.  One even went to a car and asked a white man about reparations.  What does anybody owe this idiot?  

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Preach brother preach.  Black militia marching in the streets of Georgia with guns slung over their shoulder, let the white man try that.  Blacks would be screaming to the tops of their lungs about it.  One even went to a car and asked a white man about reparations.  What does anybody owe this idiot?  

I don’t have a problem with armed black militias... None whatsoever. That’s what the 2nd Amendment provides for.  White guys do it all of the time. 

Shouldn’t be threatening anybody, though.